(Topic ID: 203485)

For TRADE: Guardians of the Galaxy (Pro)

By waspinat0r

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 427 posts
  • 93 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by waspinat0r
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20171202_102904 (resized).jpg
20170116_111748 (1) (resized).jpg
Head-in-the-Sand (resized).jpg
7mTVVrg-1429041593 (resized).png
groot.jpg
box (resized).jpg
Ryan-Reynolds-Deadpool (resized).jpg
Save your box for gloryhole.jpg
530-90_prisonmike (resized).jpg
Chris Pratt (resized).png
gotgbeer (resized).jpg
20171124_165226 (resized).png
owner (resized).jpg
20171123_204854 (resized).jpg
gotg (resized).jpg
20171123_204844 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 427 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 9.
#401 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

Message incoming then.

https://funds.gofundme.com/dashboard/waspinator-pinball-fund-drive

Wasp, at some point you will have to contact me “pm me” to get the funds set up you can withdraw.

Merry Christmas

Ps I change my avatar and location every week as a joke, tell you why later.

#402 6 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

https://funds.gofundme.com/dashboard/waspinator-pinball-fund-drive
Wasp, at some point you will have to contact me “pm me” to get the funds set up you can withdraw.
Merry Christmas
Ps I change my avatar and location every week as a joke, tell you why later.

Well dang, lol, as much as I appreciate that, I *really* don't deserve any kind of handouts like this, and I don't want either you nor I to catch flak for asking for charity.

(I didn't really expect you to do this, it's sweet as hell, but I fear the hate might come fast for this one)

#403 6 years ago

So if you want a mode based game why is Metallica on the list? I love my Metallica and it will never leave, but it is far from any mode based game I have ever owned. Rob Zombie is all about the modes, and good luck getting 4 of them complete, tough game but I also love it as well.

#404 6 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

So if you want a mode based game why is Metallica on the list? I love my Metallica and it will never leave, but it is far from any mode based game I have ever owned. Rob Zombie is all about the modes, and good luck getting 4 of them complete, tough game but I also love it as well.

I guess because I love their music and modes or not the game is super deep. That being said, it's high on my list, but it's certainly not my first pick. (even if it is listed first)

#405 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

Well dang, lol, as much as I appreciate that, I *really* don't deserve any kind of handouts like this, and I don't want either you nor I to catch flak for asking for charity.
(I didn't really expect you to do this, it's sweet as hell, but I fear the hate might come fast for this one)

I have had a completely bitchin life. Great parents and journey. Let’s see where this goes. Take the freakin money.
Every year I do something for somebody, whether it’s just an anonymous dinner I pay the bill for at a restaurant or whatever. If pinside attacks me/us, then I am done on here forever.

Pm me your email address, it’s used to to send you the invite from gofundme so you can withdraw and set up bank stuff.

Worst case this flops and I just send you a dang check from myself for the holiday.

Peace out....

#406 6 years ago

I have had a completely bitchin life. Great parents and journey. Let’s see where this goes. Take the freakin money.
Every year I do something for somebody, whether it’s just an anonymous dinner I pay the bill for at a restaurant or whatever. If pinside attacks me/us, then I am done on here forever.
Pm me your email address, it’s used to to send you the invite from gofundme so you can withdraw and set up bank stuff.
Worst case this flops and I just send you a dang check from myself for the holiday.
Peace out....

Dude. Lol. You are an absolute angel. I appreciate you very much. Thank you for your kindness and generosity. I find myself speechless, which is a rare if not non-existent occurrence. Thank you for being alive, and gracing us with your presence. We're not worthy of your friendship.

#408 6 years ago

Gotta remove the dashboard part, otherwise it thinks you're creating a new GoFundMe.

#409 6 years ago
Quoted from Wifeinat0r:

Gotta remove the dashboard part, otherwise it thinks you're creating a new GoFundMe.

Yup just saw oops. I am a newbie.

Correct link for Waspinator gofundme

https://www.gofundme.com/waspinator-pinball-fund-drive

#410 6 years ago

Yup just saw oops. I am a newbie.
Correct link for Waspinator gofundme
https://www.gofundme.com/waspinator-pinball-fund-drive

You're not a newbie!!! Lol. GoFundMe is just weird.

#411 6 years ago

Also, any hate that decides to trickle into this thread can be directed to me. Feel free to inbox me privately. I don't understand why this would happen, as someone is just trying to do a good deed for the holidays, but if it has to happen, I will be overjoyed to address your concerns and opinions directly. I have alot of free time and 24/7 access to my phone.

#412 6 years ago

We all enjoy reading the trade threads from you guys, and i dont think many people will comment on this because we do like you guys. But i didnt think you had a problem getting pins, since you just bought a brand new one a week ago. If multiballmaniac just bought you a machine, no one would care. But he is not fronting the cash, we would be. He just set up the gofundme page.
Believe me, there is no hate here, just seems strange with all the people that really do need the help financially.

#413 6 years ago

Merry Christmas to the Wasps!! I made a donation to help make your Christmas dream come true!

#414 6 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

We all enjoy reading the trade threads from you guys, and i dont think many people will comment on this because we do like you guys. But i didnt think you had a problem getting pins, since you just bought a brand new one a week ago. If multiballmaniac just bought you a machine, no one would care. But he is not fronting the cash, we would be. He just set up the gofundme page.
Believe me, there is no hate here, just seems strange with all the people that really do need the help financially.

I wish I had the words to explain myself, but I don't -- but understand that I know exactly where you are coming from, and I know what you mean. I absolutely take no hate at all from this post. Thank you for being honest.

Quoted from Coz:

Merry Christmas to the Wasps!! I can chip in a little to make your Christmas dream come true!

Thank you Coz!! I'm not going to solicit anyone at all but if you do happen to chip in, please pm me or post and let me know so I know who to thank. I legitimately thank you guys from the bottom of my heart. I don't deserve this at all, but it doesn't mean that I don't appreciate it. <3

#415 6 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

As you have already stated, he just set up the GoFundMe. Folks can donate, or not donate. We are fine either way. Due to Waspinat0r's affinity for trading, I doubt we'll have much of an issue with variety. The idea of some help with Waspinat0r's pinball obsession brings ease to my mind and concerns of course, but it isn't needed. Again, my only issue is people being mean for no reason. Lol. One can donate, or not donate. No worries or hard feelings whatsoever. But the meanness is where I step in. I'm not going to dive into our finances, or any methods beyond the madness with this lovely pinball debacle we've found ourselves in consistently. I will however say that my duty lies in protecting and ensuring the happiness of my family. I will also say that Wasp is not allowed to put any more money into pinball. At all. Ever. He has a set amount that he can use for the hobby that he has already put into it, and that's it. If that sheds any light on the matter. But again, feel free to not donate! No hard feelings. Lol.

#416 6 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

I appreciate your words. I do something once a year. I pick a random person I barley know and give them a Christmas surprise. Last year it was a meal I paid for at Applebee’s for a father and his mentality challenged daughter anonymously. This could not be anonymous. Maybe if everyone did some sort of good this world would be better. Peace dude no hate

#417 6 years ago

Were is the GoFundMe trade thread? I figured old Waspy would have tried to trade the GoFundMe account by now

#418 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Were is the GoFundMe trade thread? I figured old Waspy would have tried to trade the GoFundMe account by now

HAHAHAHAHAHA

#419 6 years ago

GoFundMe account, could end up with no donations or could be worth millions. Will trade for one tx-sector.

#420 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

GoFundMe account, could end up with no donations or could be worth millions. Will trade for one tx-sector.

you made emily and I both ugly laugh with your comment. (emily's easy tho. it's hard for me to be ugly at anything.)

#421 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

you made emily and I both ugly laugh with your comment. (emily's easy tho. it's hard for me to be ugly at anything.)

Pft you're stuck with my ugly ass too. Til death do us part, little bitch.

#423 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

Quoted from Wifeinat0r:

Pft you're stuck with my ugly ass too. Til death do us part, little bitch.

If you guys ever come to the UK, you are welcome at mine anytime, you guys need your own reality show I could watch you rip into each other for hours

#424 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

If you guys ever come to the UK, you are welcome at mine anytime, you guys need your own reality show I could watch you rip into each other for hours

Hahaha!! Thank you! I'd love a trip to the UK!

#425 6 years ago

A&E Tuesday night at 9:00pm it’s “The Wasps: UK takeover”

#426 6 years ago

"The Roastinat0rs"

#427 6 years ago

This thread will be ending soon, but fear not, a new one will arise from its ashes shortly.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 25.00
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 28.00
$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods

$ 22.50
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 134.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 427 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 9.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-guardians-of-the-galaxy-pro-2/page/9 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.