(Topic ID: 203485)

For TRADE: Guardians of the Galaxy (Pro)

By waspinat0r

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 427 posts
  • 93 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by waspinat0r
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20171202_102904 (resized).jpg
20170116_111748 (1) (resized).jpg
Head-in-the-Sand (resized).jpg
7mTVVrg-1429041593 (resized).png
groot.jpg
box (resized).jpg
Ryan-Reynolds-Deadpool (resized).jpg
Save your box for gloryhole.jpg
530-90_prisonmike (resized).jpg
Chris Pratt (resized).png
gotgbeer (resized).jpg
20171124_165226 (resized).png
owner (resized).jpg
20171123_204854 (resized).jpg
gotg (resized).jpg
20171123_204844 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 427 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 9.
#251 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

Haha I wish man! Congratulations! Check the how to stream thread, though. A few posts up Stephen and I have a video up of a panel we did at Grand Ole Game Room Expo.

Florida trip!!!!!!

#252 6 years ago
Quoted from Wifeinat0r:

Florida trip!!!!!!

2 much travel anxiety

#253 6 years ago

Pinside = 1984

#254 6 years ago

I am so confused

#255 6 years ago

It’s cryptic

#256 6 years ago

Wish I was closer. I have a nice SMVE for Trade

#257 6 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

I wish you were too. I've looked at your thread longingly many times.

#258 6 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

Feel free to pm me if you think there's a possibility at all of anything being worked out.

#259 6 years ago

I want to start a gofundme page for waspinator for pinball funds.

#260 6 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

I want to start a gofundme page for waspinator for pinball funds.

Do it you wont

#261 6 years ago

Has anyone made an offer yet? If so are any deals even close to what you are looking for?

#262 6 years ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

Has anyone made an offer yet? If so are any deals even close to what you are looking for?

Yeah there are several offers I'm considering but nothing that I can definitively say yes to without serious thought.

#263 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

Gonna make a list of games I'm looking for in no particular order:
Metallica
Star Trek
LOTR
KISS
TSPP
Spider Man
Iron Man
TX-Sector, Robo War, Arena (and those other great gottliebs)
(sys11b and gottleib mode games -- forget names of them)
Swords of Fury
Rollergames
Tales from the Crypt
Jack*Bot
T2
Transformers
X-Men
Johnny M
Congo
Getaway
Judge Dredd
Demo Man
Genesis
I'm sure there are others, don't hesitate to offer. Worst I can do is say no.

Arena is the worst. Get that off the list. The rest of your list is fun.

#264 6 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

Arena is the worst. Get that off the list. The rest of your list is fun.

I'd heard arena was great :/

#265 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

This thread is the only place I have ever heard that.

#266 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballTilt:

Not trying to drive traffic from your listing, but you do have competition now in the form of another gotg listed for 4900 obo in the northeast

Already marked as sale pending.

#267 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

One of the few tournaments I've won I had to play Arena in the finals. I'm not sure I even won so much as my opponent just didn't want to play anymore.

I won close to $100 because of Arena and I still think it's terrible and don't ever need to play it again.

#268 6 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

One of the few tournaments I've won I had to play Arena in the finals. I'm not sure I even won so much as my opponent just didn't want to play anymore.
I won close to $100 because of Arena and I still think it's terrible and don't ever need to play it again.

Hahaha. Got You! Thanks for the heads up. Guess arena is off the list. The other great gottliebs are still there though!

#269 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

The other great gottliebs are still there though!

#270 6 years ago

Surely you wouldn't hate on TX or robo war or any of those other beautiful games !

#271 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

Surely you wouldn't hate on TX or robo war or any of those other beautiful games !

TX-Sector has it's shining moments but also has it's flaws. I can't say that I really like many Gottliebs after 1982. 1978-1982 had some pretty cool games and a few with absolutely amazing art. They just got over shadowed by what Bally was doing at the time. While TX sector and robo wars are cool but they do not match up well against the games Williams was putting out. Taxi, Earthshaker, Whirlwind, etc all can be had for good prices and are much better games. They are not rare so you are not having to pay for the novelty of owning them like you do with TX-Sector

#272 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

TX-Sector has it's shining moments but also has it's flaws. I can't say that I really like many Gottliebs after 1982. 1978-1982 had some pretty cool games and a few with absolutely amazing art. They just got over shadowed by what Bally was doing at the time. While TX sector and robo wars are cool but they do not match up well against the games Williams was putting out. Taxi, Earthshaker, Whirlwind, etc all can be had for good prices and are much better games. They are not rare so you are not having to pay for the novelty of owning them like you do with TX-Sector

I agree. I wanted the earth shaker at gogx so bad it was beautiful.

#273 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

TX sector and robo wars are cool but they do not match up well against the games Williams was putting out. Taxi, Earthshaker, Whirlwind, etc all can be had for good prices and are much better games

different strokes for differnet folks...

I have owned all of the titles you list and WWind, Taxi, and ES all left.

Robo and TX are far superior games in all aspects and are bolted to the floor. Quite a few other GTB games I would take over Taxi. Wwind is slightly better but gets old and there are much better Pat Lawlor games worth owning.
I did buy ES back, but I dont see it sticking around forever. It was just a nicer example and I felt the need for another sys11 at the time.

#274 6 years ago

This might be my favorite thread right now wish I lived closer you two seem like a fun couple.

#275 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

different strokes for differnet folks...
I have owned all of the titles you list and WWind, Taxi, and ES all left.
Robo and TX are far superior games in all aspects and are bolted to the floor. Quite a few other GTB games I would take over Taxi. Wwind is slightly better but gets old and there are much better Pat Lawlor games worth owning.
I did buy ES back, but I dont see it sticking around forever. It was just a nicer example and I felt the need for another sys11 at the time.

Robo and TX are fun games but do you think they are good for a 1 game only collection? I wouldn't mind owning either in a 10+ game collection but I just don't see them as good 1 game collection option. Just my opinion though.

#276 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Robo and TX are fun games but do you think they are good for a 1 game only collection? I wouldn't mind owning either in a 10+ game collection but I just don't see them as good 1 game collection option. Just my opinion though.

I would never own a 1 game collection (at least not staying at 1 for very long) but when I did, it was TAF and I still have that game.

In a 1 game collection, I would pick TX or Robo over Taxi or Wwind or ES for sure. They both have the "just 1 more" factor moreso than the others.

Granted in a 1 game collection I would likely buy a DI or TNA currently. I think DI has the most value if you are only going to have 1 game for a long haul and like a game with a bit more to explore.
Great layout, great ruleset, amazing mechs that are well implemented.

I think TNA has the most value if you are a player and like challenging games that are addictive in a self challenge to play better sort of way. Also has a great layout, great ruleset, and really neat implementation of mechs.

#277 6 years ago

If only I could talk Scott Danesi or charlie into sending me one....

#278 6 years ago
Quoted from TomT:

This might be my favorite thread right now wish I lived closer you two seem like a fun couple.

Agreed. No one trade for this so we can get more fun banter between the happy couple.

Dump truck line from the wifeinatOr still my favorite.

You guys are great!

#279 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

?

All you have to do for now is put down your 1k deposit and wait in line...

It is really not hard to convince them... just order 1.

You are going to want 1 eventually so might as well put down the money and get in line.

#280 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

They probably would but you’d have to send them $5,995 first.....probably.

#281 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

TNA is an awful choice if you can only have one game...it needs to be in a medium + collection

#282 6 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

TNA is an awful choice if you can only have one game...it needs to be in a medium + collection

Like Whysnow was getting at with TX-sector. It really just depends on what you like to play. If you love 1980-1982 most of all TNA might be your best option in a 1 game collection. For others it will be a novelty game that they enjoy with friends and don't play it a ton.

Personally I think IM maybe the best 1 game collection pinball option. Others will want more depth though but I think it has the most replay value.

#283 6 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

^ THIS ^

Beware the TNA pumping.

#284 6 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

TNA is GREAT choice for a 1 game collection. Tons of replay value. Challenging, but simple to understand. Lots of shots. Cool and fun mechs. Best lightshow ever. Fun as single player. Blast as multiplayer. Casuals and players will like it. Amazing programing and polish.

At this point I think I could scale back my colelciton. I have played more TNA in the past 2 months than all other games combined.

TNA checks more boxes to satisfy a larger subest of wants than almost any other game IMHO. I am amazed at how almost anyone that gets some time on it loves it.

#285 6 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

^ THIS ^
Beware the TNA pumping.

Lol, Waspy has already played TNA and said he really likes it. Based on what you currently own and your wishlist and history it's not a game you will like. You've never owned a single game like that so it's either just not your style or you just haven't had the right experience with a game like that yet. It's certainly not going to be for everyone, but what game really is?

#286 6 years ago

I loved it but I don't have 6k to spend on one. :p

#287 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

I loved it but I don't have 6k to spend on one. :p

you only need 1k to spend right now (deposit)

You will have had at least 15 games come and gone through your colleciton before you need to pay the reaminder of the balance, lol.

#288 6 years ago

Dont get me wrong, im not trying to put down TNA. It just will not be a good stand alone game for most people...

#289 6 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Dont get me wrong, im not trying to put down TNA. It just will not be a good stand alone game for most people...

Dont get me wrong. I just think you are wrong

After seeing it on route fr 2 months and watching lots of people with different desires in favorite games. The majority keep coming back for more TNA. Everything from previous non-players to hardcores seem to like the game and keep playing it constantly.

#290 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Lol, Waspy has already played TNA and said he really likes it. Based on what you currently own and your wishlist and history it's not a game you will like. You've never owned a single game like that so it's either just not your style or you just haven't had the right experience with a game like that yet. It's certainly not going to be for everyone, but what game really is?

No I like TNA. I play in the occasional tournament too. I just think $6K is way too much for what it is.

My current wishlist is 90% what my kids are going to enjoy, since I have an open slot. Pinside makes this easy with the "My Marketplace" feature so I don't have to keep searching.

I seriously like TNA. But liking and owning are 2 different things.

I'd rather own a kick-my-ass Iron Man at $4500-$5000 than TNA at over a grand more.

Quoted from Whysnow:

The majority keep coming back for more TNA.

Did Matt Lauer write this line?

#291 6 years ago

nicest thing anyone has ever said to me on Pinside...

lol

#292 6 years ago

I will look into it tonight, never done it before. I’ve donated on there but never set one up.

#293 6 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

I will look into it tonight, never done it before. I’ve donated on there but never set one up.

<3 I love you guys

#294 6 years ago

No I like TNA. I play in the occasional tournament too. I just think $6K is way too much for what it is.
My current wishlist is 90% what my kids are going to enjoy, since I have an open slot. Pinside makes this easy with the "My Marketplace" feature so I don't have to keep searching.
I seriously like TNA. But liking and owning are 2 different things.
I'd rather own a kick-my-ass Iron Man at $4500-$5000 than TNA at over a grand more.

People always loose me when they start talking about value for their money and anything pinball related.

#297 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

People always loose me when they start talking about value for their money and anything pinball related.

You have slots and $$$ for 16 pins? Value probably doesn't have to enter the picture.

I wish I had that (lack of) problem.

#298 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

At this point I think I could scale back my colelciton.

Hahaha! I call dibs

But I agree that TNA is an awesome game! After playing GOTG last night for the first time there really is no comparison between the two games at this point. I'd take TNA in a single game collection long before GOTG or most of the other recent Sterns.

#299 6 years ago

You have slots and $$$ for 16 pins? Value probably doesn't have to enter the picture.
I wish I had that (lack of) problem.

Not really what I as trying to say. They are all terrible values in my mind. I spend way to much on them compared to the time I get to use them. Every time I buy another one I can't help but think that I'm an idiot.

#300 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Not really what I as trying to say. They are all terrible values in my mind. I spend way to much on them compared to the time I get to use them. Every time I buy another one I can't help but think that I'm an idiot.

I'd be happy to store a few for you. You won't have to see them, therefore less opportunities to hate on yourself.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 22.50
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 19.95
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 26.50
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.00
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 134.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 427 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 9.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-guardians-of-the-galaxy-pro-2/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.