(Topic ID: 203485)

For TRADE: Guardians of the Galaxy (Pro)

By waspinat0r

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 427 posts
  • 93 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by waspinat0r
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20171202_102904 (resized).jpg
20170116_111748 (1) (resized).jpg
Head-in-the-Sand (resized).jpg
7mTVVrg-1429041593 (resized).png
groot.jpg
box (resized).jpg
Ryan-Reynolds-Deadpool (resized).jpg
Save your box for gloryhole.jpg
530-90_prisonmike (resized).jpg
Chris Pratt (resized).png
gotgbeer (resized).jpg
20171124_165226 (resized).png
owner (resized).jpg
20171123_204854 (resized).jpg
gotg (resized).jpg
20171123_204844 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 427 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 9.
#151 6 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Not keeping the box! What I thought everyone saved the boxes for gloryholes?

Waiting for the pringles can to pop through that hole. Pinside’s best pic this year!

#152 6 years ago
Quoted from shovelhed:

Pinside’s best pic this year!

That's Centerflanks pic from about four years ago.

#153 6 years ago

So 3 days later, I finally got added to that Facebook group where that shit head was being mean to Waspinat0r. All the insults we're hilarious. And then Brandon made me delete them all. I have since been reduced to mocking, and senseless annoyances.

#154 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

I am Ryan Reynolds handsome

This Ryan Reynolds?

Ryan-Reynolds-Deadpool (resized).jpgRyan-Reynolds-Deadpool (resized).jpg

#155 6 years ago

Let the roast of Wasp continue!

#156 6 years ago

Or get the pin traded and we can all move on

#157 6 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

Or get the pin traded and we can all move on

Yeah but it's gotta be for something in a box. I want to see that thing peeled apart like an unripe banana.

#158 6 years ago

First boxed smve takes it.

#159 6 years ago
Quoted from Wifeinat0r:

So 3 days later, I finally got added to that Facebook group where that shit head was being mean to Waspinat0r. All the insults we're hilarious. And then Brandon made me delete them all. I have since been reduced to mocking, and senseless annoyances.

That's kind of like I can kick my brothers ass but if you even think about messing with him I will kick your ass.

#160 6 years ago

How about a Freddy and 12 NIB donuts?

#161 6 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

That's kind of like I can kick my brothers ass but if you even think about messing with him I will kick your ass.

You trying to say my wife could take me in fisticuffs?

Quoted from finnflash:

How about a Freddy and 12 NIB donuts?

I already have too many donuts. :/

#162 6 years ago
Quoted from chrisnack:

way too fricken big to store even collapsed.. i just cut out the stamp and put it in with the manual for the sake of it on AFMr, but i recycled the box like a good citizen...

That's exactly what i did with my GB. Glad we haven't reached that level of crazy here... yet.

Quoted from jyeakley:

Nope. If a potential buyer really wants the box, it is most likely someone I don’t want to deal with

Amen!

Quoted from Coz:

You do realize I’m not serious about the box, I enjoyed wasp obliterate his box!

Agreed, he needs to buy another NIB.

Quoted from pinmister:

Not keeping the box! What I thought everyone saved the boxes for gloryholes?

First I'm seeing this, lol. Amazing.

#163 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

First boxed smve takes it.

Its not a spiderman but its in a box?

Will this work as a trade?

box (resized).jpgbox (resized).jpg

#164 6 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

Exactly. Lol

Quoted from waspinat0r:

You trying to say my wife could take me in fisticuffs?

I absolutely can take you. Are you joking? Lol.

#165 6 years ago
Quoted from Wifeinat0r:

Exactly. Lol

I absolutely can take you. Are you joking? Lol.

I'd use a special karate move that would make you poo your pants.

#166 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

I'd use a special karate move that would make you poo your pants.

We can't change actual quotes...but if we could I would do this:

"I'd use a special karate move that would make me poo my pants."

#167 6 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

We can't change actual quotes...but if we could I would do this:
"I'd use a special karate move that would make me poo my pants."

I do that without the help of karate.

#168 6 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

Its not a spiderman but its in a box?
Will this work as a trade?

not enough sticky webbing.

#169 6 years ago
Quoted from Wifeinat0r:

I used to look pretty alright! Then I got married and pregnant and now I am dump truck.

Now that is some funny shit right there

As long as you back the truck up. Beep beep

I love my red neck brethren!

#171 6 years ago

I changed my mind, I'm willing to entertain offers of earlier than 2000's games, but I'd still prefer newer.

#172 6 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

XM is a good game. Try to keep an open mind when reading through posts about it here. It had a rough start which a lot of people are still resentful for.
It's not without it's flaws but it is absolutely worth spending some time with.

Absolutely love my X-Men pro. Lots to do, and exciting gameplay.

#173 6 years ago

I'm interested in the x men wolvie but I've heard bad things about the moving ramp.and if be afraid I'd be losing my butt on the trade. Maybe I'm wrong?

#174 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

I'm interested in the x men wolvie but I've heard bad things about the moving ramp.and if be afraid I'd be losing my butt on the trade. Maybe I'm wrong?

currently a played HUO GOTG pro is going to be under 5k in value. You opened the box and played it, so shoudl be expecting to lose on that one.
The code is bare bones currently, there are plenty to play on locations already, and they are shipping so anyone can have a brand new one shipped to their door with almost zero hassle for 5400.

I would expect anyone buying a used one where they dont get the new box fun, to be at minimum a $400 hit. Probably closer to $600 given the current state of the code (and apparant low sales out of the gate/ worry that low sales games get abandoned in code earlier).

Once the code improves then you are more likely to take less hit on this one. If the game has good code and feature complete then someone local may have "want it now" syndrome and you will get closer to what you paid.

#175 6 years ago

I am Groot !

#176 6 years ago

Groot BUMP!

groot.jpggroot.jpg

#177 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

currently a played HUO GOTG pro is going to be under 5k in value. You opened the box and played it, so shoudl be expecting to lose on that one.
The code is bare bones currently, there are plenty to play on locations already, and they are shipping so anyone can have a brand new one shipped to their door with almost zero hassle for 5400.
I would expect anyone buying a used one where they dont get the new box fun, to be at minimum a $400 hit. Probably closer to $600 given the current state of the code (and apparant low sales out of the gate/ worry that low sales games get abandoned in code earlier).
Once the code improves then you are more likely to take less hit on this one. If the game has good code and feature complete then someone local may have "want it now" syndrome and you will get closer to what you paid.

I don't expect to get necessarily what I exactly paid for it out of it, but I won't accept a 600$ hit. I just won't. If that means I keep the game, then I keep the game.

#178 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

I don't expect to get necessarily what I exactly paid for it out of it, but I won't accept a 600$ hit. I just won't. If that means I keep the game, then I keep the game.

I would guess that you are keeping the game (at least for now).

If you want to get rid of it and mitigate the out of pocket cost/loss then I suggets relistings as soon a a sizable code drop happens and put an actual price that is realistic (your price, minus the cost of shipping as shipping is what you eat when you buy any game)

#179 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

I'm not sure you understand what happens when you open the box. A nice modded XMENLE would be a great trade in my opinion. It has already lost it's value and is a really solid game. Has a lot of shots and a lot to do.

#180 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

I'm not sure you understand what happens when you open the box. A nice modded XMENLE would be a great trade in my opinion. It has already lost it's value and is a really solid game. Has a lot of shots and a lot to do.

I expect to lose a bit of money. But not 600$ a week after opening. That's a bit excessive. Again, if that's the case, I have no problems just keeping it, I'm not that bothered.

#181 6 years ago

enjoy your GOTG.

#182 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

I expect to lose a bit of money. But not 600$ a week after opening. That's a bit excessive. Again, if that's the case, I have no problems just keeping it, I'm not that bothered.

Thats an unreasonable expectation... lol at someone paying you 5200 to come pick up yours when they can get NIB for 5400 delivered to their door...

#183 6 years ago

edit for more clarity: I don't have any real expectations as to a definitive price that I want for the game. Obviously I don't expect NIB out of it.

#184 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

I don't have any real expectations

Truth

#185 6 years ago

IMO, the only way you don't lose $500+ on this would be if you were interested in taking 2+1 or 3+1 trades towards it...

#186 6 years ago
Quoted from ypurchn:

IMO, the only way you don't lose $500+ on this would be if you were interested in taking 2+1 or 3+1 trades towards it...

I'm interested in anything to be fair.

#187 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

Honestly I'd prefer to stay away from 90s games and cash.

2 for 1 doesn’t work when you rule-out nineties pins.

#188 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

I changed my mind, I'm willing to entertain offers of earlier than 2000's games, but I'd still prefer newer.

Quoted from ZMeny:

2 for 1 doesn’t work when you rule-out nineties pins.

it does when you change your mind.

#189 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

I'm interested in anything to be fair.

He's got a jp! Jump on that deal

#190 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballTilt:

He's got a jp! Jump on that deal

NO MORE AMMUNITION FOR EMILY!

#191 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

People complained about the moving parts on avenger le also. I have 'zero' issues....im not sure about the X-Men le issues. I've thought about upgrading to it but I'm having so much fun with the pro. I do know that according to some pinsiders half my collection sucks, not sure why I have so much fun playing them.

#192 6 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Thats an unreasonable expectation... lol at someone paying you 5200 to come pick up yours when they can get NIB for 5400 delivered to their door...

The reality is that NIB people who adopt games really early don’t care about the cash so they won’t trade for Wasps game they will pay the $5400 for new delivered to their door. I could have saved several hundred on my MMR but I liked the idea of brand new on my doorstep for just a little more and I have no regrets.

I agree with other posters that traders of multiple games is the only way he doesn’t lose at least $500 on a cash deal. Fortunately this type of deal works for Wasp!

Good luck - I hope you find your TSPP!

#193 6 years ago

Yeah, unfortunately I agree 1000% with Whysnow you might have finally found the machine that you are forced to keep. I hope that I’m wrong and you get something you love for it but cosmokramer is right about the shipped to your door element.

#194 6 years ago

I already agreed with the NIB statement, I in no way expect to get a NIB type offer for this fella at the moment. And after considering everything that's been said, I agree with others as well. I'm going to drop my cash expectations and just look at offers for what they are. Not values.

And thanks brainmegaphone! Me too!

#195 6 years ago

How does your son like the game? i thought this was the reason for the purchase in the first place

#196 6 years ago

152 unread posts.....on a for trade thread. Wow. New milestone.

#197 6 years ago

So basically I'm interested in any and every offer as long as the games are clean, 100% working games. Prefer deep, mode based games like LOTR/TSPP but I'm straight up open, just like my wife's mouth every second of every day.

#198 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

So basically I'm interested in any and every offer as long as the games are clean, 100% working games. Prefer deep, mode based games like LOTR/TSPP but I'm straight up open, just like my wife's mouth every second of every day.

#199 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

If you want to get more viewers you should stream it when she makes good on her comments that she can take you. Might be even able to make that one a ppv. I've got $10 on Wifeinat0r.

#200 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

If you want to get more viewers you should stream it when she makes good on her comments that she can take you. Might be even able to make that one a ppv. I've got $10 on Wifeinat0r.

you just gave him the best idea for funding new pinball.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 134.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 28.00
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.00
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 26.50
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 427 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 9.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-guardians-of-the-galaxy-pro-2/page/4?hl=ghostthruster and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.