(Topic ID: 203485)

For TRADE: Guardians of the Galaxy (Pro)

By waspinat0r

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 427 posts
  • 93 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by waspinat0r
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20171202_102904 (resized).jpg
20170116_111748 (1) (resized).jpg
Head-in-the-Sand (resized).jpg
7mTVVrg-1429041593 (resized).png
groot.jpg
box (resized).jpg
Ryan-Reynolds-Deadpool (resized).jpg
Save your box for gloryhole.jpg
530-90_prisonmike (resized).jpg
Chris Pratt (resized).png
gotgbeer (resized).jpg
20171124_165226 (resized).png
owner (resized).jpg
20171123_204854 (resized).jpg
gotg (resized).jpg
20171123_204844 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 427 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 9.
#101 6 years ago

Suckas

#102 6 years ago

I'd like to trade. Do you still have the original box?

#103 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

haha! I love it!

#105 6 years ago
Quoted from Wifeinat0r:

DONT YOU TALK ABOUT MY JP YOU PONDSCUM. ILL NEVER LET GO, JACK. ITS THE ONLY GAME IVE EVER RATED ON HERE. I GAVE IT 100% BECAUSE ITS THE BEST MACHINE EVER MADE.

can't really argue with that logic. Has one of the best toys in pinball. better than any toy stern has done since POTC. Ruleset is equal to that of TAF, which is one of the best games ever made. so all the elements are there for a fantastic game. If you don't put it on 10 ball, don't have extra balls on, and don't close up the outlanes, it's actually fairly difficult to get to the ending.

#106 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

can't really argue with that logic. Has one of the best toys in pinball. better than any toy stern has done since POTC. Ruleset is equal to that of TAF, which is one of the best games ever made. so all the elements are there for a fantastic game. If you don't put it on 10 ball, don't have extra balls on, and don't close up the outlanes, it's actually fairly difficult to get to the ending.

It is the best and none can top it

#107 6 years ago

I’ve said it in other sale threads and I’ll say it again. WHEN wasp gets a Met Pro I’m first to take it off his hands.
Someone trade him a Met Pro asap.

#108 6 years ago
Quoted from ypurchn:

I’ve said it in other sale threads and I’ll say it again. WHEN wasp gets a Met Pro I’m first to take it off his hands.
Someone trade him a Met Pro asap.

That's still one game I've never been offered

#109 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

you've owned more pins in 3 months than I have in 20 years. I have faith it will touch your hands eventually.

#110 6 years ago

is this just an advertising thread??

#111 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

Are Stern still making them? Just make that your next NIB. Guaranteed you won't be trading that so quickly.

#112 6 years ago

FYI - I've met waspinat0r and wifenat0r - they're both awesome people, and they give each other sh*t all the time like any good marriage

#113 6 years ago
Quoted from pin2d:

FYI - I've met waspinat0r and wifenat0r - they're both awesome people, and they give each other sh*t all the time like any good marriage

"Good marriage"

#114 6 years ago

I was just referencing the stupid commercial for "dilly dilly". I had to find it on Youtube as I don't watch TV. You guys seem like a great couple!

#115 6 years ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

I was just referencing the stupid commercial for "dilly dilly". I had to find it on Youtube as I don't watch TV. You guys seem like a great couple!

Thanks! We were pretty much made for one another! Sometimes I don't know how I got so damned lucky. When I say I'm poor in money but rich in love, you can believe that!

#116 6 years ago
Quoted from pin2d:

<3

#117 6 years ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

Lol I'm just giving ya grief, silly!

#118 6 years ago
Quoted from Wifeinat0r:

In light of some old saggy bastard being a douche to my husband on Facebook, (you know who you are Bob Hope lookin' ass) whatever makes Wasp happy makes me happy. He's been dealt a pretty bad hand in life and whatever I can do to make his eyes light up, I'll do it. If it means watch a million machines go in and out of my house, I'll do it. Life is about more than money or judgements from rando interweb pinball justice warriors.. His happiness is so precious to me. Hope this sheds some sort of light on the situation. He's excited and passionate and borderline obsessive about pinball, but I can't find any reason to fault him for chasing what he loves. he's also butt.

Why can't all wifes be this understanding? Mines so sick of hearing about pinball that I barely talk to her anymore

#119 6 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Why can't all wifes be this understanding? Mines so sick of hearing about pinball that I barely talk to her anymore

I got lucky!

Also, where all da tspp/im/sm etc at

#120 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Yeah, I was interested. Not having an original stern box is a deal breaker.

#121 6 years ago

What if I send you a video where the box was intact for a few minutes

#122 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

I got lucky!
Also, where all da tspp/im/sm etc at

Hmm?

#123 6 years ago

I've seen this come up on more than one forum. Are people seriously keeping boxes now?

#124 6 years ago
Quoted from evileye:

I've seen this come up on more than one forum. Are people seriously keeping boxes now?

way too fricken big to store even collapsed.. i just cut out the stamp and put it in with the manual for the sake of it on AFMr, but i recycled the box like a good citizen...

#125 6 years ago
Quoted from evileye:

Nope. If a potential buyer really wants the box, it is most likely someone I don’t want to deal with

#126 6 years ago

I don't want to box I want to wrestle

#127 6 years ago

i'd only want the box for a fort

#128 6 years ago

I love this thread so Ill offer my Wolverine LE

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/57153

#129 6 years ago

Thanks for reaching out -- I don't know much about X-Men but I'll research it a bit!

#130 6 years ago
Quoted from evileye:

You do realize I’m not serious about the box, I enjoyed wasp obliterate his box!

#131 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

Thanks for reaching out -- I don't know much about X-Men but I'll research it a bit!

XM is a good game. Try to keep an open mind when reading through posts about it here. It had a rough start which a lot of people are still resentful for.

It's not without it's flaws but it is absolutely worth spending some time with.

#132 6 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

XM is a good game. Try to keep an open mind when reading through posts about it here. It had a rough start which a lot of people are still resentful for.
It's not without it's flaws but it is absolutely worth spending some time with.

X-men is awesome now. It's a game where the voice work is pretty bad, but the shots are awesome. Seems like a very fair trade.

#133 6 years ago

I used to save my boxes until I had 8 of them...what a bitch to get rid of all of that cardboard...just cut out the stamp mark on it and save that with the game.

#134 6 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

I used to save my boxes until I had 8 of them...

Fort buildin mf KING

#135 6 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

What I lack in sanity I make up for in enabling.

#136 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

That’s a good looking XMEN and a good deal. I’d go for it. XMEN is fun. Has good depth and breadth.

#137 6 years ago
Quoted from Wifeinat0r:

What I lack in sanity I make up for in enabling.

The only thing you enable is yourself to be lazy and complain

#138 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

The only thing you enable is yourself to be lazy and complain

Pot

#139 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

Many like it but as a pre-order NIB X-Men LE buyer, I won't ever hit that start button again. Research well!!!!

#140 6 years ago
Quoted from taz:

Many like it but as a pre-order NIB X-Men LE buyer, I won't ever hit that start button again. Research well!!!!

Luckily I didn't suffer like the early buyers.. its a killer deep game now! Your missing out if you haven't played it recently especially with the newton ball. Game changer!

#141 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

XMLE is one of my wife's favorite games. I think it is pretty awesome as well, but her opinion matters more.

#142 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

Thanks! We were pretty much made for one another! Sometimes I don't know how I got so damned lucky. When I say I'm poor in money but rich in love, you can believe that!

Well maybe you are Ryan Reynolds handsome but she looks pretty damn beautiful and she is funny and has a job and...wow.

My wife likes pinball and video games and stays home with our five kids (doing an awesome job) and everyone loves her and she is basically a 5'11" supermodel. I also got really lucky somehow. But she would never come on here (but I've never given her the option...). Also, she thinks Batman is better than Superman so that is a pretty big flaw.

Quoted from Wifeinat0r:

Lol I'm just giving ya grief, silly!

I just stopped crying finally!

#143 6 years ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

Well maybe you are Ryan Reynolds handsome but she looks pretty damn beautiful and she is funny and has a job and...wow.
My wife likes pinball and video games and stays home with our five kids (doing an awesome job) and everyone loves her and she is basically a 5'11" supermodel. I also got really lucky somehow. But she would never come on here (but I've never given her the option...). Also, she thinks Batman is better than Superman so that is a pretty big flaw.

I just stopped crying finally!

I used to look pretty alright! Then I got married and pregnant and now I am dump truck.

#144 6 years ago
Quoted from Wifeinat0r:

I used to look pretty alright! Then I got married and pregnant and now I am dump truck.

Oh, please. You're the most beautiful creature I've ever seen.

Except myself. TRAMD was correct, I am Ryan Reynolds handsome plus some.

Kiddin'.

#145 6 years ago

Are you two sitting next to each other on the couch in silence and communicating with each other through Pinside?

#146 6 years ago

No she's in bed. L A Z Y

#147 6 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

Not having an original stern box is a deal breaker.

Quoted from evileye:

Are people seriously keeping boxes now?

Quoted from kidchrisso:

just cut out the stamp mark on it

Not keeping the box! What I thought everyone saved the boxes for gloryholes?

Save your box for gloryhole.jpgSave your box for gloryhole.jpg

#148 6 years ago

Oh Wasp. What are we gonna do with you???

Somebody get this man a TSPP now!!!

#149 6 years ago
Quoted from moonduckie78:

Oh Wasp. What are we gonna do with you???
Somebody get this man a TSPP now!!!

Guess it's time for you to start up the kickstarter! haha!

#150 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

Oh, please. You're the most beautiful creature I've ever seen.
Except myself. TRAMD was correct, I am Ryan Reynolds handsome plus some.
Kiddin'.

Why am I a creature though lol

There are 427 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 9.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-guardians-of-the-galaxy-pro-2/page/3?hl=cnuts13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.