(Topic ID: 203485)

For TRADE: Guardians of the Galaxy (Pro)

By waspinat0r

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 427 posts
  • 93 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by waspinat0r
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20171202_102904 (resized).jpg
20170116_111748 (1) (resized).jpg
Head-in-the-Sand (resized).jpg
7mTVVrg-1429041593 (resized).png
groot.jpg
box (resized).jpg
Ryan-Reynolds-Deadpool (resized).jpg
Save your box for gloryhole.jpg
530-90_prisonmike (resized).jpg
Chris Pratt (resized).png
gotgbeer (resized).jpg
20171124_165226 (resized).png
owner (resized).jpg
20171123_204854 (resized).jpg
gotg (resized).jpg
20171123_204844 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 427 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 9.
#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for trade

For TRADE: Guardians of the Galaxy (Pro)

Added: 2017-11-24 14:57:38 UTC • Ended: December 3rd, 2017
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Price

Trade
Listed at $ 0

I was told that my thread was too confrontational so I should make a new one, so we're going to make a new one and I would prefer to be no hate this time if possible! Only love! Also, just to prove I own the game and am not just posting stock photos, I've included a picture with my username.

Up for potential trade here is a Guardians of the Galaxy Pro! I'm not even sure if I want this one to leave(it's an amazing game already, but obviously needs code updates to reach maximum potential..this game is definitely going to be a winner, I just like playing new games!), but I figured I'd see what could happen, as you know me, and I love moving to new games. This one probably won't be going anywhere without offers of beautiful, exquisite examples of games, whether it be multiple games or a single awesome game.

Unboxing video:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/203252907

List of games I'm looking for in no particular order:

Metallica
Star Trek
LOTR
KISS
TSPP
Spider Man
Iron Man
TX-Sector, Robo War, Arena (and those other great gottliebs)
(sys11b and gottleib mode games -- forget names of them)
Swords of Fury
Rollergames
Tales from the Crypt
Jack*Bot
T2
Transformers
X-Men
Johnny M
Congo
Getaway
Judge Dredd
Demo Man
Genesis
RZ?
TNA!

I'm sure there are others, don't hesitate to offer. Worst I can do is say no.

In any case, thanks for looking, and I love you all.

As always, would require pickup in Nicholasville, Ky. No shipping.

Item photos

20171123_204838 (resized).jpg
20171121_171806 (resized).jpg
20171123_204844 (resized).jpg
gotg (resized).jpg
20171123_204854 (resized).jpg
owner (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are waspinat0r's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to waspinat0r's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Nicholasville, KY, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 19.95
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 28.00
$ 199.95
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

#2 6 years ago

How the hell was the last thread confrontational? It was basically your Wife roasting you which was hilarious!

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

How the hell was the last thread confrontational? It was basically your Wife roasting you which was hilarious!

That's just what I was told by the mods, so the dude must abide!

My wife makes a job out of roasting me. Every day.

#4 6 years ago

Wow, what a bunch of snowflakes

#5 6 years ago

Wish you lived closer to me so we could swap pins every month! I like variety!

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

Welcome to Pinside

#7 6 years ago

Come to think of it, I find the OPs avatar offensive AND confrontational.

Just because you went to prison, doesn't mean you wore a bandana. This ruins the image of the law abiding bandana wearers all over the world.

I demand the OP change his avatar.

Report to mods sent.

#8 6 years ago

What took so long?

#9 6 years ago

I'll trade you a lotr with shaker. Can't get bored with that one

#10 6 years ago

Games like LOTR and the hobbit make me salivate

#11 6 years ago

Man... I just read your last thread. What a trip! Sorry the mods had to close it down, but whatever. I was entertained while not working at work.

Good luck finding a trade!

#12 6 years ago

Excellent. I've been waiting for this thread to pop up since you annihilated that Stern box a couple of days ago. Hope you find yourself a good trade. Are you not at all concerned about the possibility that you may get rid of this game and an hour later a code update may drop that makes GotG amazing?

#13 6 years ago

Thanks guys. I'm not that concerned about it. I know codes coming. If someone makes me an offer I can't refuse and it ends up being the best thing since sliced bread I'll just get another. If I end up not trading it, I have no problem with that either. It really is already an amazingly fun shooter with fun clips.

#14 6 years ago

I thought nib was 5400 delivered?

#15 6 years ago

Lionman

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I thought nib was 5400 delivered?

You owe the Waspinator a little cash for the awesome video of him destroying the box.

#17 6 years ago

I'm not asking cash that's just the number I paid for it. Just trades. I could change it to a 0 if it'd make people more comfortable. Lol

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

You owe the Waspinator a little cash for the awesome video of him destroying the box.

Also this. If you're good at something never do it for free!

-wayne gretzky
-the joker
-waspinat0r

#19 6 years ago

See what I have to deal with?!

20171124_165226 (resized).png20171124_165226 (resized).png

#20 6 years ago

There's a lot of tough online pinball guys. They are not so bold in person. Did you not offer to include a soccer kick to his nuts as part of the trade?

#21 6 years ago

With respect you sort of bring it on yourself. The title of your last thread is a good example. If you feed the trolls don't be surprised when they act up but I think that you already know that. I have no problem with you doing whatever makes you happy but I strongly suspect that it's the attention that you are seeking.

#22 6 years ago

If I wanted attention I could do a lot better than trading pinball machines my man.

#23 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

If I wanted attention I could do a lot better than trading pinball machines my man.

Agreed, you could stream yourself opening them and start threads about how crazy you are for buying them. All kidding aside, I have no problem with you. You do you man.

#25 6 years ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

Agreed, you could stream yourself opening them and start threads about how crazy you are for buying them. All kidding aside, I have no problem with you. You do you man.

I know where you're coming from -- no harm no foul. I appreciate you.

That's not very nice.

#26 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

After I watched your unboxing stream, could never have anything bad to say about you. Enjoyed it a ton, and will have to sign up for twitch and keep watching.

#27 6 years ago

This "fore sale " ad blows!!!!

Were's the:

"Waspinat0r is part of an elite group of individuals with lower than average intelligence levels that gain early access to games in return for surrendering their much needed brain cells for testing."

Were's the:

"You're just mad that I have more masculinity seeping out of my ass than you've got in your entire body."

I'd buy your game in a second and I'd probably pay $1,000 more than your asking but without Wifeinat0r here to comment and endorse this game, I think it's probably only worth $2,500 at best

QSS

#28 6 years ago
Quoted from Parzival:

After I watched your unboxing stream, could never have anything bad to say about you. Enjoyed it a ton, and will have to sign up for twitch and keep watching.

Thank you! That really means a lot to me, I'm glad you enjoyed that stream. I stream pretty often so feel free to hop in any time and say hello!!!

Quoted from QuickSilverShelby:

This "fore sale " ad blows!!!!
Were's the:
"Waspinat0r is part of an elite group of individuals with lower than average intelligence levels that gain early access to games in return for surrendering their much needed brain cells for testing."
Were's the:
"You're just mad that I have more masculinity seeping out of my ass than you've got in your entire body."
I'd buy your game in a second and I'd probably pay $1,000 more than your asking but without Wifeinat0r here to comment and endorse this game, I think it's probably on worth $2,500 at best
QSS

Hahahah!! The only reason she hasn't posted here yet is because she's at work.

#29 6 years ago

Is this thread serious or parody?

#30 6 years ago

His threads are a ploy to get you to subscribe to his streams........which are actually hilarious.

#31 6 years ago

You march to the beat of your own drummer. Hey, I'd party with you - keep up the good work!

#32 6 years ago

Nerds

#33 6 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Is this thread serious or parody?

All my threads are serious, I just like to have fun, too.

Quoted from V_piscopo:

His threads are a ploy to get you to subscribe to his streams........which are actually hilarious.

Haha, if only! But for real, though. Come watch my streams. One of us. One of us.

Quoted from tslayer71:

You march to the beat of your own drummer. Hey, I'd party with you - keep up the good work!

cheers friend

gotgbeer (resized).jpggotgbeer (resized).jpg

#34 6 years ago

Get back to work.

#35 6 years ago

Ok so you don't really expect anyone to trade you a beautiful, exquisite examples of games, whether it be multiple games or LE/Prem..for a game any one of us can get delivered to our door for less. Whew!
I mean you're not even sure you want to trade...no harm no foul I guess.

#36 6 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Ok so you don't really expect anyone to trade you a beautiful, exquisite examples of games, whether it be multiple games or LE/Prem..for a game any one of us can get delivered to our door for less. Whew!
I mean you're not even sure you want to trade...no harm no foul I guess.

I can't imagine a beautiful game (what if that game was something like TSPP? LOTR? Maybe even lesser games?) would be too much to ask for a brand new game of around the same value. Seems like that would be fair. I get it though. I don't exactly expect someone to offer me a Metallica Road Case or Hobbit (although you should - KIDDING) for this thing.

#37 6 years ago

Ya man, this is a little suspect. Suspect of what I am trying to figure out.

#38 6 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Why is it suspect that I'm trading a new game? I did the same thing with Star Wars when it was first released.

You know what I got out of it? A routed TWD and 600 bucks. I'm not trying to get one over on anyone, and I never do..ya'll should know me better than that by now. Do you think I'd have been able to trade as much as I have if I overvalued everything?

Believe it or not I'm a super nice guy that just likes trying new games.

#39 6 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

"Aliens"

#40 6 years ago

This thread is no where as good as the previous one...

#41 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

This thread is no where as good as the previous one...

She's still at work.

#42 6 years ago

I love Wasp. His irrational exuberance for pinball (and pinball ownership) should be commended. It's so oddly fascinating.

Also, his threads are the best. I have also met him in person (although briefly at Erik's house). I have nothing but nice things to say.

#43 6 years ago
Quoted from comment23:

I love Wasp. His irrational exuberance for pinball (and pinball ownership) should be commended. It's so oddly fascinating.
Also, his threads are the best. I have also met him in person (although briefly at Erik's house). I have nothing but nice things to say.

Don't lie, he's an ass.

#44 6 years ago

In light of some old saggy bastard being a douche to my husband on Facebook, (you know who you are Bob Hope lookin' ass) whatever makes Wasp happy makes me happy. He's been dealt a pretty bad hand in life and whatever I can do to make his eyes light up, I'll do it. If it means watch a million machines go in and out of my house, I'll do it. Life is about more than money or judgements from rando interweb pinball justice warriors.. His happiness is so precious to me. Hope this sheds some sort of light on the situation. He's excited and passionate and borderline obsessive about pinball, but I can't find any reason to fault him for chasing what he loves. he's also butt.

#45 6 years ago
Quoted from Wifeinat0r:

In light of some old saggy bastard being a douche to my husband on Facebook, (you know who you are Bob Hope lookin' ass) whatever makes Wasp happy makes me happy. He's been dealt a pretty bad hand in life and whatever I can do to make his eyes light up, I'll do it. If it means watch a million machines go in and out of my house, I'll do it. Life is about more than money or judgements from rando interweb pinball justice warriors.. His happiness is so precious to me. Hope this sheds some sort of light on the situation. He's excited and passionate and borderline obsessive about pinball, but I can't find any reason to fault him for chasing what he loves. he's also butt.

Well that was a beautiful thing to wake up to. Thank you honey. I love ya!

Also, you are butt. Not me.

#46 6 years ago

Buying and selling this quick makes complete sense!

Most purchases in life, the anticipation is the best part.

Add in the fun of unboxing, setting up filming etc and this is a real cheap buzz

Hope ya get your trade

#47 6 years ago

Just kidding and not implying anything. The whole thread is filled with sarcasm and humor. I am sure you are a nice guy, but your not nice to boxes, thats for sure.

Quoted from waspinat0r:

Why is it suspect that I'm trading a new game? I did the same thing with Star Wars when it was first released.
You know what I got out of it? A routed TWD and 600 bucks. I'm not trying to get one over on anyone, and I never do..ya'll should know me better than that by now. Do you think I'd have been able to trade as much as I have if I overvalued everything?
Believe it or not I'm a super nice guy that just likes trying new games.

#48 6 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Buying and selling this quick makes complete sense!
Most purchases in life, the anticipation is the best part.
Add in the fun of unboxing, setting up filming etc and this is a real cheap buzz
Hope ya get your trade

I don't know if I'd say it was a "cheap" buzz or not...it is pinball after all! But you do follow the right path of my mindset. That and I just like playing games I've never played before.

Quoted from jkashani:

Just kidding and not implying anything. The whole thread is filled with sarcasm and humor. I am sure you are a nice guy, but your not nice to boxes, thats for sure.

I know, my friend. Boxes and I have a bad past. I've cut myself on plastic packaging way too many times, so I like to take it out on its cardboard brethren.

#49 6 years ago
Quoted from Wifeinat0r:

I like this. It’s his game he can do whatever he wants to do with it. Throw it off the roof tnt style if you want (Seriously though, don’t throw it off the roof. That would be bad. I mean I believe you would regret it in the long run). I swear sometimes I just get on pinside for sale threads just to tell people they can’t buy pinball machines for under a grand anymore lol. Most of the people in the pinball community are some of the best people I have ever met. I am so glad I got into this hobby. But there are some completely worthless people in this hobby too. Maybe if they would shave their neck beards off and take a shower they could find a woman and chill out a bit. Lol. Glwts wasp!

#50 6 years ago

Im definitely a waspinator/wifeinator fan.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 25.00
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.50
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 19.95
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 28.00
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 134.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

There are 427 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 9.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-guardians-of-the-galaxy-pro-2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.