• 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by cpr9999
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

44B6D02B-91A2-459D-8C16-89A8365FADC1 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Guardians of the Galaxy LE

Added: 2018-02-15 23:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 2 times (May 17th, 2018) • Ended: June 23rd, 2018
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 7,000 (Firm)

Price is firm

GOTG LE HUO original owner shaker, plastic protectors

Item photos

44B6D02B-91A2-459D-8C16-89A8365FADC1 (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Rapzilch's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Rapzilch's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Plainfield, IL, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

2 months later
#2 5 years ago

Bump for new price

#3 5 years ago

This should be sold by now at this price!

Good luck

#4 5 years ago

This is a good seller. Very reputable. Very clean machine.

2 weeks later
#5 5 years ago

New price for weekend

#6 5 years ago

How can this not be sold at this price especially with latest code?

#7 5 years ago

I've bought several games from Kent. His games are always the finest around, and he's great to deal with. Buy with confidence!

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

How can this not be sold at this price especially with latest code?

STLE sometimes goes for $7.5k or under. Plenty of MoPs around or below $7k. GBs for below $7k. Bottom dropped out of ACDC LE market. A few SWs have gone for below $8k, and will probably head lower. etc etc etc.

Lots of GotG LEs still in stock NIB all over the place. They haven't sold well, and neither it or the premium are seen as desirable.

Not yet, and this should sell for more than that, but GotG LE future probably resides in the $6.5k bracket. Maybe below. It has to be the worst selling LE since WWE.

#9 5 years ago

The killer was the code.

But now that they are releasing 1.0 code sales are picking up. Check the boards - fyi

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

The killer was the code.
But now that they are releasing 1.0 code sales are picking up. Check the boards - fyi

That and the WWE colour armour, and the Groot arms are unloved.

But my point is, why would it be worth more than any of the above? It's likely to be worth less than all of them, long term, save for WWE.

#11 5 years ago

We will see I guess. I can understand 7k. But list this at 6500 and it is gone instantly.

#12 5 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

Lots of GotG LEs still in stock NIB all over the place. They haven't sold well, and neither it or the premium are seen as desirable.

Give it a chance, the game hasn't been out that long and the code just got to 1.0 this week, and it is a huge improvement over the initial beta code.

Quoted from rubberducks:

That and the WWE colour armour, and the Groot arms are unloved.

Yes, gold is now called "WWE color" on pinside. The unloved Groot arms are easily removed and there are some pro owners who want to buy them as well as some trying to make a version for the pro:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-premle-groots-arms
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/groot-hands-mod-for-guardains-of-the-galaxy-pro

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

STLE sometimes goes for $7.5k or under. Plenty of MoPs around or below $7k. GBs for below $7k. Bottom dropped out of ACDC LE market. A few SWs have gone for below $8k, and will probably head lower. etc etc etc.
Not yet, and this should sell for more than that, but GotG LE future probably resides in the $6.5k bracket. Maybe below. It has to be the worst selling LE since WWE.

Where are you coming up with these future prices for 6.5k on gotgle. Is that just your opinion. You make it sound like you know what you're talking about but unless you can predict the future, I don't think you have a clue.

"It has to be the worst selling LE since WWE." Do you know this as a fact or are just trying to act as an authority again with zero facts. If you have zero facts, than it sure is shitty to do on a dude's for sale thread.

Go take a crap somewhere else.

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Where are you coming up with these future prices for 6.5k on gotgle. Is that just your opinion. You make it sound like you know what you're talking about but unless you can predict the future, I don't think you have a clue.
"It has to be the worst selling LE since WWE." Do you know this as a fact or are just trying to act as an authority again with zero facts. If you have zero facts, than it sure is shitty to do on a dude's for sale thread.
Go take a crap somewhere else.

You're just diverting. You don't actually come up with a counter argument or even attempt to argue with anything I say.

I *did* state a bunch of facts with regard to pricing. Why would prices of other (more popular) Stern LEs not inform the price of it? Are you disagreeing that it's the worst selling LE since WWE? Didn't think so.

Given the lacklustre demand for it, how do *you* think GotG LE is going to match the prices of those currently lower priced titles?

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

You're just diverting. You don't actually come up with a counter argument or even attempt to argue with anything I say.
I *did* stated a bunch of facts with regard to pricing. Why would prices of other (more popular) Stern LEs not inform the price of it? Are you disagreeing that it's the worst selling LE since WWE? Didn't think so.
Given the lacklustre demand for it, how do *you* think GotG LE is going to match the prices of those currently lower priced titles?

Dude,

What he is saying is SHOW us the numbers - when you say worst selling since WWE. Give us the numbers of first year sales for all pins since WWE.

Also this machine took a long time to get code 1.0 out and sales have picked up quite a bit. Go to GOTG club posts now. Stern is put GOTG back on the production line on 2 weeks!

Patience!

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Dude,
What he is saying is SHOW us the numbers - when you say worst selling since WWE. Give us the numbers of first year sales for all pins since WWE.
Also this machine took a long time to get code 1.0 out and sales have picked up quite a bit. Go to GOTG club posts now. Stern is put GOTG back on the production line on 2 weeks!
Patience!

He's being purposely obtuse, as are you. Name an LE since WWE which you think resellers or distributors have had more trouble shifting. Even if that weren't the case, why should it be worth as much as or more than more popular machines?

#17 5 years ago

Gotg LE are going for more than GBLE and I have both machines. Do you?

#18 5 years ago

I think the point is the seller is known to be a great person and very fair. . There is no reason to downgrade the sale of his pin. I'm on the sidelines since I'm out of room according to my wife.

#19 5 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

He's being purposely obtuse, as are you. Name an LE since WWE which you think resellers or distributors have had more trouble shifting. Even if that weren't the case, why should it be worth as much as or more than more popular machines?

Did you just say I'm being obtuse? Really?? LMAO!!
You come to a for sale thread saying they will be worth 6.5k or maybe lower and than you say it's the worst sales since WWE! Based on what fact? Yeah that's what I thought. ZERO facts. Gee I guess that makes me obtuse.
Who made you the authority on Stern sales? Lol.
I'm sorry I wasn't aware Stern opened up shop in Amsterdam. Please tell me about the actual sales numbers for all the Stern machines. As far as I know, no one has those numbers because Stern doesn't give them out. So you seriously have no idea what you're talking about,

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Gotg LE are going for more than GBLE and I have both machines. Do you?

It recently launched ... GBLE was going for over well over $8k at a similar time after launch. Having hit $10k initially.

Anyway. It's redundant. I was answering why it might not have sold. People seem to still be in denial that LEs fairly rapidly depreciate now, rather than some of them rising significantly in value.

#21 5 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

It recently launched ... GBLE was going for over well over $8k at a similar time after launch. Having hit $10k initially.
Anyway. It's redundant. I was answering why it might not have sold. People seem to still be in denial that LEs fairly rapidly depreciate now, rather than some of them rising significantly in value.

You my friend are the obtuse one. Have you seen bm66 prices guess those must be in a decline to?

Again as usual you post opinion as fact rather then provide facts. Plus to do it on a guys for sale ad is poor class. On top of it you don’t have a horse in the race. Maybe talk down the game if you intend on buying it but wait you are across the pond so no chance. You are adding 0 to this thread.

I can confirm Kent is amazing to deal with

#22 5 years ago

this thread is for a very nice gotg le for sale. the game is “groot”. i had concerns when released with beta code but it really starting to shine now with new code. well worth the price of admission.

1 week later
#23 5 years ago

Price bump

#24 5 years ago

I picked up a GOTG Pro and it is a blast. My new IM/AS replacement. Awwww

Game really came together in the last couple of months. Ask around - GOTG is what the players play. LE for price of a PREM. Seller seems nice. Safe price!

GLWTS!

#25 5 years ago

Last price drop before I keep it

#26 5 years ago

Bump- Just to be clear I’d be all over this at $7k for my now rare “home game” if I was anywhere near IL, and hadn’t just bought two machines last weekend. I am pining for GOTG Prem/LE badly. Amazing code transition. Beautiful machine. I’ll be looking for one in 2-3 mos. Will go nicely with Deadpool.

#27 5 years ago

Love my Premium. Game is starting to get really good.

Buy with confidence from one of the best sellers on Pinside.

#28 5 years ago

Price is great. It should sell as a premium. NIB is 7300.

#29 5 years ago

I just picked up a pro recently and I am getting really tempted by this LE. Somebody will get a great deal. I'm wishing it was me!

#30 5 years ago
Quoted from jathomp22:

I just picked up a pro recently and I am getting really tempted by this LE. Somebody will get a great deal. I'm wishing it was me!

Do it. I hate the game, but if your a fan the price is awesome.

#31 5 years ago

It is a great price. Unfortunately, like most things it’s about the timing. I think people are saving their money for the new cgc game. Most people predict it’s going to be MB. If you are patient then it should sell at 7k. Glwts

#32 5 years ago

Thanks for all of the kind words
If it doesn’t sell for the 7000 it might be a sign just to keep it and play it

#33 5 years ago

I would wait until fall timeframe just before holidays - hot market then

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Backbox
PinWoofer

$ 35.00
Electronics
FlipMods

$ 210.00
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods

$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-guardians-of-the-galaxy-premiumle-5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.