20180121_225818 (resized).jpg
20180120_121454 (resized).jpg
20180120_121438 (resized).jpg
20180121_210301 (resized).jpg
20180121_200013 (resized).jpg
20180121_200933 (resized).jpg
20180121_210339 (resized).jpg
20180108_220852 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Guardians of the Galaxy LE Fully Loaded 7,500

Featured Ad

Added: 2018-01-17 05:29:36 UTC • Ended: February 17th, 2018
Condition: As new - New out of box (first owner)

Price

$ 7,500 (Firm)

Price is firm

Guardians of the Galaxy Limited Edition 7 Days old. From my private home game room.

32 plays on the game. Home Use Only. Original owner. Mint condition.

Priced with the following options. 7,500.00 firm

Shaker Motor (Factory installed)
Florescent Plastic Protectors

Priced with All of the following upgrades. 8,000.00 firm

Shaker Motor (Factory installed)
Florescent Plastic Protectors
Stern Laser Cut GOTGLE Side Armor
Color Changing LED Stern Spike 2 Speaker Light Kit
Interactive LED DLX Backbox/Translite lighting (Coin Taker)
Flipper Fidelity Pro Speaker Kit with Upgraded 10" Subwoofer

This game Looks & Sounds Amazing!
This is probably the best deal on Pinside.

I can assist with shipping.

Thank you for your interest.

Jonathan
###-###-#### [phone number removed]

Item photos

20180108_220852 (resized).jpg
20180121_210339 (resized).jpg
20180121_200933 (resized).jpg
20180121_200013 (resized).jpg
20180121_210301 (resized).jpg
20180120_121438 (resized).jpg
20180120_121454 (resized).jpg
20180121_225818 (resized).jpg
20180121_210251 (resized).jpg
20180117_233900 (resized).jpg
20180117_233805 (resized).jpg
20180108_220851(0) (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are ASOA's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to ASOA's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad but did not submit a final sales price into our price database.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Plantation, FL, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

#2 6 years ago

That was quick?

#3 6 years ago

did you not like the game or something?

#4 6 years ago

I am sure there are more where this comes from . To bad you are not in Colorado . So we could negotiate.
Amusement Services of America offers Pre Owned Amusement Equipment. All of our equipment comes standard with a 1 year in home / Business warranty. We offer some of the best previously enjoyed equipment fully reconditioned at a fraction of the cost of new.

#5 6 years ago

RGB SPIKE 2 Speaker Light Kit by www.SpeakerLightKits.com ...coming soon.

Good luck with the sale!

Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

#6 6 years ago

Sorry for the delayed response. Speaker kit for this game is absolutely amazing. Please a round of applause for the gentleman right above ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Doug at speakerlightkits.com is a great guy! manufacturing some of the best products you can put on a pinball machine. His new light kit for the Spike 2 is stunning. The attention to detail, fit and finish in this product is truly a work of art. Ladies and gentlemen get in line because this product will be a huge hit.

As to me and my company we have done some sales from time to time on our pre owned equipment from our locations. If you are looking for something I'm glad to look through our locations to see if we can accommodate what you are looking for.

As for the few Pinball machines I have for sale. This is from my private home collection. I would clearly state if I was selling a routed game it would be posted in the ad. My Company does not sell new pinballs to the public. I admit I'm addicted to pinball and space is my only downfall. Although my collection is big my appetite is larger. I buy home use only or new in box pins for my private collection. I completely upgrade the game with all of the best mods for that title. If I do not fall in love with it then it will be sold and on to the next. In a perfect world I will have 16 pins that I'm In love with and will never sell. My friends I'm still on that journey of finding those pins.

If you have any questions please feel free to send a pm for the fastest response.

GOTGLE is a fantastic game fast fun and great shots. Probably one of the prettiest games in all of pinball as well. There is no method to my madness. I had my SWLE my STLE and my GOTGLE all up for sale at the same time just need to make room for 3 more pins coming in for me to try out. Anyone looking for a GOTG it's worth giving it a try. When I sell a pin because of all the upgrades I usually take a loss. This is not good business but hey pinball is fun.

Thank you
Jonathan
Amusement Services of America

1 week later
#7 6 years ago

This game is from my private home game room. It was spoken for but the deal fell through. Great game at an Amazing price. My loss is your gain. I can arrange shipping anywhere in the U.S..

Mint condition.
7 days old 40 plays. In my home game room.

#8 6 years ago

Bump

#9 6 years ago

Bump for a well respected seller/pinballer in Florida. Buy with confidence. Best, Charlie

#11 6 years ago

Ugh I want this so bad......and I want Star Wars too! But I’ve got TnA coming and MBr is around the corner and I have no more room......I yI yi yi.....first world problems

#12 6 years ago

Update*

The sale did not go through. This game is now available again. Please if you have an interest in this game send me a PM , Call or text.

Thank You,
Jonathan
954-226-2107

#13 6 years ago

Great price with all of the extras. Heck it would be a decent price without any of those mods.

#14 6 years ago

Awesome price!!!

#15 6 years ago

Great Seller
Buy with Confidence!!!

#16 6 years ago

Thank you. Game is mint. Need the space. I feel it is priced very aggressively. Great deal but please do not ask me to take the game off the market unless you are certain you want it.

I can arrange all of the shipping if needed.

Thank You,
Jonathan
954-226-2107

#17 6 years ago

Just curious - the deal fell through for this machine....for the Simpsons machine.....and for the Star Wars machine.....

What's up?

I don't understand - these are no brainer prices?

Is there some catch we are not aware of folks?

#18 6 years ago

Tell me about it. Crazy. Since then there were serious buyers who have purchased the following.
Simpson's is now sold.
Star Wars LE is now sold.

It will say pending until the buyers receive there game. Then I can send a buyers review so they can inform other members of there experience. Games will be shipping on Tuesday with one going to California and the other going to Idaho. Both great pinside members. They will love there new games. I have GOTGLE still available STLE still available and SMVE still available. I only need to sell one more game. 3 out 3 new coming in. As soon as one of these three games sell the other two will no longer be available.
Thank you,
Jonathan

#19 6 years ago

That Simpsons looked incredible from the pictures. Great job!

#20 6 years ago

Crazy cheap price wish I had the extra funds! Great guy to deal with too!!

#21 6 years ago

It’s a tough time to sell. I don’t think it has anything whatsoever to do with Jonathan. It’s just a saturated market and lots of cash staying in hand in anticipation of MBr and IMDN.

#22 6 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

It’s a tough time to sell. I don’t think it has anything whatsoever to do with Jonathan. It’s just a saturated market and lots of cash staying in hand in anticipation of MBr and IMDN.

IMDN?

#23 6 years ago

Does that mean iron maiden? Played GOTGLE yesterday and killed it. Had a score a even my mother would of been proud of.
I remember when I got DILE hated it until I played it for a week. Now it is one of my favorite games. GOTGLE is a good game yes it needs more code but still very fun fast and alot of good shots. Oh yes and it is beautiful.
Just need to sell one more could be any of the three I currently have up for sale.

#24 6 years ago

Game is Sold again pending bank wire on Monday. I will update the community with the progress. Buyer is a good pinsider for many years should not be a problem.

#25 6 years ago

I own one and was seriously tempted on getting another one for all the upgrades and the price. I doubt a lot of the naysayers have even actually played a premium/LE yet. I didn't buy mine for investment value, but because I love the way the game plays and feels. I'm also happy towards the hate toward X-Men as I hope to add an Magento edition to my collection so that it can sit nice to my GOTG. Borg makes some excellent games, and if you actually play the game, not monday night couch quarterback it, you will see. I hope this sale goes through, cause it's a hell of a deal on a practically new machine!

Now when are you going to drop the price on that STLE for us poor folks! lol

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 210.00
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-guardians-of-the-galaxy-premiumle-4?hl=zmeny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.