(Topic ID: 299673)

For sale: Guardians of the Galaxy (Premium/LE)

By Baser1000

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 74 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Mike_J
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9628 (resized).jpg
IMG_9624 (resized).jpg
IMG_9625 (resized).jpg
IMG_9626 (resized).jpg
IMG_9627 (resized).jpg
IMG_9616 (resized).jpg
IMG_9611 (resized).jpg
IMG_9615 (resized).jpg
7A4FD635-F72E-470B-B0DA-061ABEF6C9E2 (resized).jpeg
E9FB805A-B3DC-45C1-ADD0-31F983391A0F (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toucanf16.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#2 2 years ago

Getting out of pinball? Good price. Post more pics.

#5 2 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Getting out of pinball? Good price. Post more pics.

Quoted from J-Freeze:

Holy smokes!
Well that escalera-ed quickly!

Quoted from playtwowin:

Responded seconds after post went up. Pretty sure I was the first to respond. Really want this game.

This is why we should have downvotes (@robin, are you listening?) The pin was clearly marked $7500. A couple people make some inquiries and next thing you know the price has escalated to the stratosphere.

#7 2 years ago

He’s either a Golddigger, has medical bills, college tuition to pay, or boat payment due.

#10 2 years ago
Quoted from Knxwledge:

I dont blame him for realizing he priced it too low and raising the price. I dont see how $7.5k is a steal though, and I don't see how $10k or $13k are reasonable based off the sales history. I must be missing something.

The first price was a bit low. But the OP should’ve done a bit of research before posting the ad. Now he looks like an opportunist on a money grab.

#66 2 years ago

If your real intent is to get another pin when you move to the new job I suggest you just hold onto this one. Put it back in the box, insure it and ship via a freight company (or whoever is moving the rest of your household goods). STI/Beltman or Fastenal are great options (Fastenal is quick and cheap). It will be OK. You’ll probably come out ahead even considering the shipping cost and you’ll have a pinball waiting when you get there. No hassle or waiting to find another one.

#73 2 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Come on Robin- get this crap fixed.

Bring back negative feedback. This guy has a good story. However he’s opportunistic and never did his homework before posting the ad. He should’ve honored the first guy sending him a message asking to buy it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toucanf16.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-guardians-of-the-galaxy-premium-le-17?tu=toucanf16 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.