(Topic ID: 299673)

For sale: Guardians of the Galaxy (Premium/LE)

By Baser1000

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 74 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Mike_J
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9628 (resized).jpg
IMG_9624 (resized).jpg
IMG_9625 (resized).jpg
IMG_9626 (resized).jpg
IMG_9627 (resized).jpg
IMG_9616 (resized).jpg
IMG_9611 (resized).jpg
IMG_9615 (resized).jpg
7A4FD635-F72E-470B-B0DA-061ABEF6C9E2 (resized).jpeg
E9FB805A-B3DC-45C1-ADD0-31F983391A0F (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider obed_marsh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#6 2 years ago

Lol looks like it got a second big raise. I saw it at 10k before, now at 13k. Good luck with that...

#9 2 years ago
Quoted from Knxwledge:

I dont blame him for realizing he priced it too low and raising the price. I dont see how $7.5k is a steal though, and I don't see how $10k or $13k are reasonable based off the sales history. I must be missing something.

I guess who knows in this market. This game might be more desirable than it once was with marvel stuff peaking in the mainstream. At one point it seemed as though people could barely give this game away; although I don't think I've seen an LE listed before.

Of course it's worth whatever someone will pay, but the used prices so insane now I can't see why anyone wouldn't just buy NIB now instead. Just sorta amusing to get two big price raises in such close proximity.

#16 2 years ago

I'm waiting for the final pri

Quoted from joefox22:

"Purchased new by me in March 2019. I added multiple lights, a Stern GOTG topper, Pinstadium lights, and I have a quiet fan not added yet."
Yet the picture shows a stock GOTG LE??

Maybe will show pics with this stuff in the "final" revision of the listing along with a 3rd price jump. Maybe 15k (firm) next?

#30 2 years ago
Quoted from playtwowin:

Is the pin worth more then 7500‽ absolutely. However this was not the right way to sell this game. I was the first to send him a full price offer as soon as he posted it. I sold my GOTGLE way back when for 7500 with a stern topper pinstadiums. Stern laser cut side rails shaker motor and HD glass. Yeah I lost my ass. Could I have gotten more? Absolutely However I posted it and it sold for what I listed it for mins after I posted it. Granted this is now a different time in pinball where people are paying way more then before. However the moral of the story is be a man of your word. You make a mistake OWN IT! This game is probably worth every bit of 12500 However because of how this was presented I would not give him anywhere near that amount. Understand people are looking for their grail titles every second of every day. There are consequences to our actions. If this was an auction you would not have the opportunity to say sorry guys I want more. Need stricter policies on selling games here on pinside. Perhaps 3 strike policy or something. This shit should not fly. GLWTS.

Coming from a guy who sold his Halloween preorder spot at profit before any games had shipped even.

Personally I don't really get up in arms about that kind of thing like some people do. More power to you if that is how you decided to handle your purchase, but then a bit of a stretch to talk about the virtues and morals of a proper sale.

#43 2 years ago

I'm holding out for the updates to the listing then seller promised for today. Guessing he saw the dumpster fire of the comment section and ran. (;

#65 2 years ago

Now I know the feeling of being in an epic thread on the ground floor!

The thing I don't get about this, while I'm very much a noob myself in the greater scheme of things, I would have thought that someone that was invested enough in pinball or a machine, to research and get mods from specialty shops would be a bit more familiar with where the market stands currently and how Pinside operates. Alost seems like a troll to have multiple price raises and then trying to turn the ad into a live auction

#69 2 years ago

Price literally doubled overnight. Prospective buyers keep in mind your 14.5k (and rising) investment may have been exposed to the elements. Lol

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-outdoors

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods

$ 210.00
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 35.00
Electronics
FlipMods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider obed_marsh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-guardians-of-the-galaxy-premium-le-17?tu=obed_marsh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.