(Topic ID: 299673)

For sale: Guardians of the Galaxy (Premium/LE)

By Baser1000

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 74 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Mike_J
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9628 (resized).jpg
IMG_9624 (resized).jpg
IMG_9625 (resized).jpg
IMG_9626 (resized).jpg
IMG_9627 (resized).jpg
IMG_9616 (resized).jpg
IMG_9611 (resized).jpg
IMG_9615 (resized).jpg
7A4FD635-F72E-470B-B0DA-061ABEF6C9E2 (resized).jpeg
E9FB805A-B3DC-45C1-ADD0-31F983391A0F (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 74 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 2 years ago
Quoted from playtwowin:

FYI. My offer was asking price. I don't play the bidding war game. Don't judge me by my avatar it's very offensive. Lol

(edited)

#52 2 years ago

Are auctions allowed in the marketplace? Pinside please charge a small fee to list games and reduce the fee a bit once a game is sold on here

#53 2 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

Are auctions allowed in the marketplace?

Not that I'm aware of, it was discussed a while back, don't recall it being "approved".

#54 2 years ago

I will offer $101 dollars please.

#55 2 years ago

Interesting tactic to auction it. I wish there were some type of site that did that

*cough* eBay

#57 2 years ago

Put me down for $102.99

#58 2 years ago

I'm happy to change it to a price if necessary-I'm not here to break any rules. Either way, if and when I do sell it (even if on another site,) I will most certainly donate the required sellers fee to Pinside.

#59 2 years ago
Quoted from Baser1000:

I'm happy to change it to a price if necessary-I'm not here to break any rules. Either way, if and when I do sell it (even if on another site,) I will most certainly donate the required sellers fee to Pinside.

Put a legit price on it. No auctions allowed on this site.

#60 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Put a legit price on it. No auctions allowed on this site.

Done. Thanks for clarifying.

#61 2 years ago

Lol..... This thread is an absolute classic! 7500,10000,13000,14500. You need to be running JJP...Where the hell is nicoy3k? I cannot believe he is missing this one!

#62 2 years ago

If you have a "legitimate offer" at $14,100, and you have not sold it yet, you are insane!

#63 2 years ago

I was going to offer 14,500 but im afraid the price will then be changed to 15,1. im out

#64 2 years ago

I could've sworn this happened on Ralph Breaks the Internet when buying the steering wheel replacement on EBoy for the arcade machine.

#65 2 years ago

Now I know the feeling of being in an epic thread on the ground floor!

The thing I don't get about this, while I'm very much a noob myself in the greater scheme of things, I would have thought that someone that was invested enough in pinball or a machine, to research and get mods from specialty shops would be a bit more familiar with where the market stands currently and how Pinside operates. Alost seems like a troll to have multiple price raises and then trying to turn the ad into a live auction

#66 2 years ago

If your real intent is to get another pin when you move to the new job I suggest you just hold onto this one. Put it back in the box, insure it and ship via a freight company (or whoever is moving the rest of your household goods). STI/Beltman or Fastenal are great options (Fastenal is quick and cheap). It will be OK. You’ll probably come out ahead even considering the shipping cost and you’ll have a pinball waiting when you get there. No hassle or waiting to find another one.

#67 2 years ago

LMAO, this guy is making shit up to drive the price up to troll every one. Probably doesn't even have the game.

#68 2 years ago
Quoted from elcolonel:

If you have a "legitimate offer" at $14,100, and you have not sold it yet, you are insane!

Exactly.

#69 2 years ago

Price literally doubled overnight. Prospective buyers keep in mind your 14.5k (and rising) investment may have been exposed to the elements. Lol

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-outdoors

#70 2 years ago
Quoted from Obed_Marsh:

Price literally doubled overnight. Prospective buyers keep in mind your 14.5k (and rising) investment may have been exposed to the elements. Lol
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-outdoors

Hahaha. What a tool

#71 2 years ago

CrazyLevi was right the other day about sh*tposting fake ads as topics, but this supposed ad is no better.
Listings like this one are turning the marketplace into a complete joke.

Come on Robin- get this crap fixed.

#72 2 years ago
Quoted from Baser1000:

A-bo-ba-li-bo

Quoted from Baser1000:

A-bo-ba-li-bobo

#73 2 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Come on Robin- get this crap fixed.

Bring back negative feedback. This guy has a good story. However he’s opportunistic and never did his homework before posting the ad. He should’ve honored the first guy sending him a message asking to buy it.

#74 2 years ago
Quoted from Baser1000:

I’ve attempted to defend your position, but no longer.
An ask of $14,500 and you’ve already turned down an offer of $14,100?
Were you at one point lobotomized during the course of this thread?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 210.00
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 50.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

There are 74 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-guardians-of-the-galaxy-premium-le-17/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.