(Topic ID: 299673)

For sale: Guardians of the Galaxy (Premium/LE)

By Baser1000

45 days ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 74 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 44 days ago by Mike_J
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9628 (resized).jpg
    IMG_9624 (resized).jpg
    IMG_9625 (resized).jpg
    IMG_9626 (resized).jpg
    IMG_9627 (resized).jpg
    IMG_9616 (resized).jpg
    IMG_9611 (resized).jpg
    IMG_9615 (resized).jpg
    7A4FD635-F72E-470B-B0DA-061ABEF6C9E2 (resized).jpeg
    E9FB805A-B3DC-45C1-ADD0-31F983391A0F (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

There are 74 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 44 days ago
    Quoted from playtwowin:

FYI. My offer was asking price. I don't play the bidding war game. Don't judge me by my avatar it's very offensive. Lol

(edited)

#52 44 days ago

Are auctions allowed in the marketplace? Pinside please charge a small fee to list games and reduce the fee a bit once a game is sold on here

#53 44 days ago
    Quoted from Yesh23:

Are auctions allowed in the marketplace?

Not that I'm aware of, it was discussed a while back, don't recall it being "approved".

#54 44 days ago

I will offer $101 dollars please.

#55 44 days ago

Interesting tactic to auction it. I wish there were some type of site that did that

*cough* eBay

#57 44 days ago

Put me down for $102.99

#58 44 days ago

I'm happy to change it to a price if necessary-I'm not here to break any rules. Either way, if and when I do sell it (even if on another site,) I will most certainly donate the required sellers fee to Pinside.

#59 44 days ago
    Quoted from Baser1000:

I'm happy to change it to a price if necessary-I'm not here to break any rules. Either way, if and when I do sell it (even if on another site,) I will most certainly donate the required sellers fee to Pinside.

Put a legit price on it. No auctions allowed on this site.

#60 44 days ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Put a legit price on it. No auctions allowed on this site.

Done. Thanks for clarifying.

#61 44 days ago

Lol..... This thread is an absolute classic! 7500,10000,13000,14500. You need to be running JJP...Where the hell is nicoy3k? I cannot believe he is missing this one!

#62 44 days ago

If you have a "legitimate offer" at $14,100, and you have not sold it yet, you are insane!

#63 44 days ago

I was going to offer 14,500 but im afraid the price will then be changed to 15,1. im out

#64 44 days ago

I could've sworn this happened on Ralph Breaks the Internet when buying the steering wheel replacement on EBoy for the arcade machine.

#65 44 days ago

Now I know the feeling of being in an epic thread on the ground floor!

The thing I don't get about this, while I'm very much a noob myself in the greater scheme of things, I would have thought that someone that was invested enough in pinball or a machine, to research and get mods from specialty shops would be a bit more familiar with where the market stands currently and how Pinside operates. Alost seems like a troll to have multiple price raises and then trying to turn the ad into a live auction

#66 44 days ago

If your real intent is to get another pin when you move to the new job I suggest you just hold onto this one. Put it back in the box, insure it and ship via a freight company (or whoever is moving the rest of your household goods). STI/Beltman or Fastenal are great options (Fastenal is quick and cheap). It will be OK. You’ll probably come out ahead even considering the shipping cost and you’ll have a pinball waiting when you get there. No hassle or waiting to find another one.

#67 44 days ago

LMAO, this guy is making shit up to drive the price up to troll every one. Probably doesn't even have the game.

#68 44 days ago
    Quoted from elcolonel:

If you have a "legitimate offer" at $14,100, and you have not sold it yet, you are insane!

Exactly.

#69 44 days ago

Price literally doubled overnight. Prospective buyers keep in mind your 14.5k (and rising) investment may have been exposed to the elements. Lol

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-outdoors

#70 44 days ago
    Quoted from Obed_Marsh:

Price literally doubled overnight. Prospective buyers keep in mind your 14.5k (and rising) investment may have been exposed to the elements. Lol
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-outdoors

Hahaha. What a tool

#71 44 days ago

CrazyLevi was right the other day about sh*tposting fake ads as topics, but this supposed ad is no better.
    Listings like this one are turning the marketplace into a complete joke.

Come on Robin- get this crap fixed.

#72 44 days ago
    Quoted from Baser1000:

A-bo-ba-li-bo

Quoted from Baser1000:

A-bo-ba-li-bobo

#73 44 days ago
    Quoted from Vino:

Come on Robin- get this crap fixed.

Bring back negative feedback. This guy has a good story. However he’s opportunistic and never did his homework before posting the ad. He should’ve honored the first guy sending him a message asking to buy it.

#74 44 days ago
    Quoted from Baser1000:

I’ve attempted to defend your position, but no longer.
    An ask of $14,500 and you’ve already turned down an offer of $14,100?
    Were you at one point lobotomized during the course of this thread?

There are 74 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside