Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by Concretehardt
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 7 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

C4DBA4B9-0C30-4304-B015-82AA3A06112A (resized).jpeg
62549692-AEDF-4900-B20B-8DF75D54A671 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0221 (resized).jpg
IMG_0224 (resized).jpg
IMG_0220 (resized).jpg
IMG_0222 (resized).jpg
IMG_0223 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has expired.

#1 4 months ago

EXPIRED

Expired ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 7,250

for sale

For sale: Guardians of the Galaxy LE Limited Edition

Added: February 5th, 2019
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Item description

Mint condition. 322 balls. No service flags. Used in my home for 8mo. Includes paperwork and keys.

Got a whopper of a tax bill, so I'm selling this pristine unit.

I'm new to pinside but a 5-star seller on ebay (username: pulpedition [phone number removed] % positive feedback).

Shipping via crate and ship, estimated between $1000 and $1250. I'll split shipping costs with buyer. Local pickup also available for free.

Item photos

IMG_0220 (resized).jpg
IMG_0221 (resized).jpg
IMG_0222 (resized).jpg
IMG_0223 (resized).jpg
IMG_0224 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an expired ad.

Item location

Boulder, CO, US

Seller insights

These are pulpedition's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to pulpedition's stats page

#2 4 months ago

Sti only charges 400-500 to ship and comes and wraps the game and everything.

#3 4 months ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

Sti only charges 400-500 to ship and comes and wraps the game and everything.

Haha, no. Just had them ship. They did not wrap jack. The seller did, sti didn't so much as throw a blanket over what was done and the game came damaged so I am having to replace the decals on both sides of the head. Cost 450, not sure what the insurance payout will be yet.

That said to op, which this had been a week earlier. Just round tripped to denver and back friday

#4 4 months ago

Yeah, forget "Crate-and-Ship," bruh'.

STI should cost you less than half that quote.

Michelle Bianchi
Beltmann Integrated Logistics
Addison IL 60101
630-352-3312
Toll Free 877-432-2646
Toll Free 800-959-8880
Cell 630-344-3093
Fax 866-651-5919
Michelle.bianchi@Beltmann.com

#5 4 months ago
Quoted from dung:

Haha, no. Just had them ship. They did not wrap jack. The seller did, sti didn't so much as throw a blanket over what was done and the game came damaged so I am having to replace the decals on both sides of the head. Cost 450, not sure what the insurance payout will be yet.
That said to op, which this had been a week earlier. Just round tripped to denver and back friday

It coming damaged and them only throwing a blanket over it is not standard practice for them. The usually put corner protectors on everywhere. Wrap the legs and corner protectors there. And Several blankets on game before shrink wrapping it

#6 4 months ago

Here is the last game STI/NAVL picked up from my house, the driver did this. The game was triple blanketed, cornerboards installed and shrink wrapped. The only thing I ever do for them is pad the head, lower the back box and add my high claim value signs, every game I sell leaves my house like this or it doesn’t leave! It is up to the seller to decide what is an appropriate wrapping job. Only one time did STi show up without enough supplies to wrap my game properly, I sent them away, called the hub and asked them to reschedule when they were better prepared. Shame on any seller that allows a game to be loaded into a truck without being prepped properly!
Last note my drivers have been to my house many times and they know I tip.

62549692-AEDF-4900-B20B-8DF75D54A671 (resized).jpegC4DBA4B9-0C30-4304-B015-82AA3A06112A (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has expired.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside