Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.
Added: August 22nd, 2019
Ended: September 11th, 2019
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished
For Sale: A very nice example of one of the less-common, and unique, classic Williams system 11's - Grand Lizard! A full tear-down, bulletproofing, and shop job, was just completed - the game looks great, and plays 100%.
The work completed is as follows:
- Power supply board rebuilt - all electrolytic capacitors replaced, all connector pins inspected and re-flowed as needed;
- CPU mounted battery holder removed, remote holder w/fresh batteries installed, all CPU connector pins inspected and re-flowed as needed (no apparent or historic corrosion-damage);
- Replaced blown chime/bell transistors on CPU;
- Replaced left magna-save relay (under-playfield);
- A historic wiring-hack was repaired on the right lower-flipper harness;
- An NOS production back-glass was installed to replace the missing original (absolutely perfect);
- All four 7-digit numeric/alphanumeric score displays were replaced with working originals;
- Complete top-side teardown - all star-posts soaked/hand-scrubbed;
- Playfield/plastics/ramps extensively cleaned, polished, and waxed;
- All new rubbers installed;
- All new pinballs installed;
- All playfield & backbox GI lighting, and a few key feature lights, replaced with Comet LED's (most feature lights/flashers still incandescent).
Please review the pictures for additional condition details, and don't hesitate to reach out with any questions, or if you would like to see supplementary photos with any specific detail. Upper playfield wear, which is more-common-than-not on this title, is is almost non-existent! There are no cracked or broken plastics, and the original ramps and lizard head are exceptionally clean and without damage. There is an unfortunate cabinet scare on the front edge, under the coin door, but otherwise, the original cabinet is solid and the graphics/paint quite nice.
The game is located in Central Pennsylvania, just off I-80. Pickup is highly preferred, but shipping is not out of the question if the buyer makes all arraignments, and payment-in-full has cleared my account before the game leaves my possession. I can also recommend a very reasonable amusements shipper I use, and have had very-good luck, who can usually move pins to most any door east of the Mississippi for ~$275.
Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!
The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.