free gum (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
33BE2DD7-FA5A-4D58-8E1A-B1577C9D44E7 (resized).jpeg
97A2465C-38D7-4258-840A-61778768235A (resized).jpeg
54EA4CEE-4ED2-4D7A-9F7A-14ECB0569D04 (resized).jpeg
948C2DDE-8B2C-4794-91FA-213499792321 (resized).jpeg
4EFD4DFC-9439-4EAC-911E-367ACA286252 (resized).jpeg
5755172F-9523-4B71-8D07-3B4123C02803 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Grand Lizard

Added: 2019-07-26 21:08:25 UTC • Ended: August 3rd, 2019
Condition: Partially restored (almost original)

Price

$ 3,000

Game has new prototype back glass ,
Upper playfield wear, 4th player display is out, left sling plastic cracked otherwise looks and plays great !

Item photos

33BE2DD7-FA5A-4D58-8E1A-B1577C9D44E7 (resized).jpeg
4EFD4DFC-9439-4EAC-911E-367ACA286252 (resized).jpeg
54EA4CEE-4ED2-4D7A-9F7A-14ECB0569D04 (resized).jpeg
5755172F-9523-4B71-8D07-3B4123C02803 (resized).jpeg
948C2DDE-8B2C-4794-91FA-213499792321 (resized).jpeg
97A2465C-38D7-4258-840A-61778768235A (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are freddy's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to freddy's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Morrisville, PA, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

#2 4 years ago

"Firm" huh?

#3 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

"Firm" huh?

That usually how I play it with a firm grip! Huh

#4 4 years ago

Can we ask the flavor of the pre-chewed gum? (Is it safe to ask if the remaining sticks are included?)
Also, I'm not familiar with that form factor for the gum-holster.
-mof

free gum (resized).pngfree gum (resized).png

#5 4 years ago

Lol thats a lower jaw mod I was playing with didn’t even notice it was left on the play field.( Masking tape to temp hold)

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#9 4 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

Lol thats a lower jaw mod I was playing with didn’t even notice it was left on the play field.( Masking tape to temp hold)

a7zUM77.gifa7zUM77.gif
#10 4 years ago

Would buy this in a second if it was at fair market value ...I offered to pay the full pinside value ..seller laughed at me ..am I crazy ...if you have one for sale lmk

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from spikelou2:

Would buy this in a second if it was at fair market value ...I offered to pay the full pinside value ..seller laughed at me ..am I crazy ...if you have one for sale lmk

I was discussing a different game (also system 11) with a fellow collector that he's wanting to sell and I quoted pinside market value and he wants $500 more than the top range. Not sure where sellers are getting these inflated prices from.

#12 4 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Not sure where sellers are getting these inflated prices from.

EBay & Pinside

#13 4 years ago
Quoted from spikelou2:

you offered to pay $1720 on a game that easily sells for $2500 in nice condition and RARELY comes up for sale?

you should be laughed at frankly.

Do a little research before insulting someone with a lowball offer and quoting a pinside range that is completely outdated/incorrect (and has averaged in non-working games that were cheap and PARTS into that average because they were listed incorrectly on the market).

It is no wonder you have not found a Grand Lizard even though you have been looking for quite a while...

3k is high, but 1720 is insultingly low

#14 4 years ago

Well this game is not in complete working condition ...needs plastics and 4th score is out ..if it was a collector example I’d pay more ..I never said 1700 inside the pinside Range...I will always pay more for better games ..but Read the add and look at the game :.and look over all the sales of this game .. and yes I once paid 2000 for a gorgal and when I had to sell it I got 1200 ..:so some new buyer will pay any crazy price ...show me one that was sold in this condition to someone that not new to the hobby and I’ll eat my hat ..and send you 100 dollars

#15 4 years ago

I have had numerous people send me private messages since I posted this Telling me to stay away from this seller

#16 4 years ago

If anyone has a minty grand lizard lmk and I’ll pay you a fair price ..and I’ll dive and get it

#17 4 years ago

First >> this is super tacky. You attempted to buy a game from a seller, (sounds like you low balled and you think he is high) it did not work out, and instead of just leaving it alone you came and crapped in his thread not once.

Quoted from spikelou2:

but twice

Quoted from spikelou2:

I have had numerous people send me private messages since I posted this Telling me to stay away from this seller

This is NOT going to help you find a GL. Just sayin... Best chance is to delete your crap from his FS thread and walk away (and apologize for being a DB honestly).

You likely are not seeing it from the other side, but you are coming off like a big baby because a seller laughed at your low offer.

Quoted from spikelou2:

and send you 100 dollars

I dont need your money... use it to up your offer instead of insulting people with offers more that 40% less then their asking.

#18 4 years ago

ill find one brother ... I've found 50 games at the pinside price and resold them all at break even ... I'm calling a spade a spade

#19 4 years ago

prove me wrong .. don't just throw out insults

#20 4 years ago

Oh good, Hilton is here to tell us all this is a fair price and you'll never find another one for sale. Give it a rest dude.

This game is priced too high. simple as that.

#21 4 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

Oh good, Hilton is here to tell us all this is a fair price and you'll never find another one for sale. Give it a rest dude.
This game is priced too high. simple as that.

reading...

Quoted from Whysnow:

3k is high, but 1720 is insultingly low

#23 4 years ago

Pinside works best when we are all fair with each other ...if prices go up to high then we all lose ..it’s in no ones best interest to charge 60 percent over the last highest price ..all it does is hurt all of us

#24 4 years ago

Everyone....settle down... The deal didn’t work out. Seller can ask whatever he wants. If a Buyer doesn’t like what Seller is asking, Buyer should just move on. End of story.

#25 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

1720 is insultingly low

You're insane.

#26 4 years ago
Quoted from mof:

Can we ask the flavor of the pre-chewed gum? (Is it safe to ask if the remaining sticks are included?)
Also, I'm not familiar with that form factor for the gum-holster.
-mof

[quoted image]

dude, I am laughing hard.

#27 4 years ago

I love for sale threads. If the seller wants to ask $57,946 for it, who gives a shit? Good for them if they can sell a broken toaster for $300.

Why do people consistently get butt hurt when someone isn't selling a game for a price they would approve of? Who cares what they ask for the damn game. If it isn't worth it, it won't sell and they will be stuck dropping their price.

On a side note, the bubble gum thing is freakin' funny!

#28 4 years ago

Sold mine in really good condition for $1600 in November.

#29 4 years ago
Quoted from hailrazer:

Sold mine in really good condition for $1600 in November.

Doesn't count if Whysnow wasn't made aware of it.

#30 4 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

You're insane.

Really? This needs moderated??

#31 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Really? This needs moderated??

Watch out, you will get ejected !

#32 4 years ago

jeebus/ let him be. market will dictate / not a pinside user

Sorry i had to list one too / The new Jurassic park Looks to good not to sell off a few pins

Good luck with your sale sir.

#33 4 years ago

So did a little research apparently this is how pica chew lou (spikelou2) does buisness, slanders kicks and screams, hard nose apparoch. Now that his panties are out of a bunch I am responding. not sure why he has to go so far as to post that here in my for sale thread a comment like this "

Quoted from spikelou2:

I have had numerous people send me private messages since I posted this Telling me to stay away from this seller"

and then pics apart the game when I posted the minor issues with it.I guess he likes making them sound much worse as if the game don't even work. I guess this makes him feel like the man he wants to be.
For the record I never had a deal with lou and never will and my response to his offer was thanking him for making me laugh as I needed it that day.
Looking at my feed back and comparing it to his I seen 0 negatives on my pinside feedback can't say the same for "lou"!
and this rant of his was one due to me Thanking him for making me laugh . My response to him was "Thanks i needed a good laugh today" if this is the little things that set someone off , then this is not a person i want to deal with period!

lou good luck in you search for a Grand Lizard maybe changing your approach in the future will yield better results.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-grand-lizard-14 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.