Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by BestShot31
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 46 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20140912_192305.jpg
20140912_192243.jpg
20140912_192332.jpg
IMG_0558.JPG
IMG_0557.JPG
IMG_0556.JPG
IMG_0555.JPG
IMG_0554.JPG
IMG_0552.JPG
IMG_0553.JPG
IMG_0551.JPG
IMG_0550.JPG
IMG_0549.JPG
IMG_0545.JPG
IMG_0544.JPG
IMG_0542.JPG

#1 5 years ago

I really hate to do this but need the room for TWDLE, so with great sadness I had to choose between this and my HUO LOTR and I just love that game too much. (Keith is an excellent programmer)

The Pro's:

HUO TSPP (2003)
Fully LED'd
Bright clean and crisp display.
Full Cliffy's installed jump ramp, scratchy hole, shooter lane as well
Nothing broken plastics, ramps etc..
Plays 110%
Zero flipper button wear, mylar protectors in place.
Cabinet is excellent no damage. (looks right out of the box)
Additional characters added, Moe, Krusty.
Inside cabinet side art installed.
Target decals added.
RBG speakers LED Kit installed with Radiation Symbols.
Itchy and Scratchy TV Video Mod from Sparky installed.
Garage Door Mylar protected so remains clean.
Mylar placed around the pop bumpers to prevent any wear.
Moe's sign lights up with shots up his ramp and pop bumper hits.
Assorted 3D signs added: Kwik E Mart, Days without Accident, Springfield Power Plant.
Color Game Manual
Some small extra parts.
You can eat off this machine on how clean it is.

The Cons:

Can't find the original photo copy looking manual.
Sadden to sell it
You'll have to get the game from my basement. (7 steps)
You really shouldn't eat off the machine.

Price: $4900 FIRM

Photos will follow shortly when I take them later today along with the numbers of games & balls played and software version.

Mike

#2 5 years ago

Mike is a stand-up guy. I saw this machine a while back, and I can vouch that you won't be disappointed.

I do agree, you likely should not eat off of this machine. But you could.....

#3 5 years ago

Thanks Greg,

yeah I had a few folks drool over this one when they came to purchase other games from this past year. I really thought she would go no where but Stern screwed me with the release of TWD.

#4 5 years ago

Nooooo, don't do it, you'll regret it, tspp is one of the best all time and you've got a great machine! I want TWD too and dont have space, but honestly can't get rid of any my pins and I think I'll be buried in tspp. Good luck,

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Nooooo, don't do it, you'll regret it, tspp is one of the best all time and you've got a great machine!

I know it's killing me inside, but I have only so much limited space and TWD is something the wife and kids will play more so with me over the TSPP. I also know I'll never find another in this condition unless they make a VE model but something has to go. I love STTNG, IJ, LOTR, CFTBL I'm not allowed to sell it's my older girls favorite, TFTC is sitting in NJ in my sisters house they love that game so I let them hold it and that leaves TSPP. I should have listed it for 12k, this way I can tell the wife we need more room that no one really wants to buy it

#7 5 years ago

Definitely keep tspp and get rid of STTNG. Tspp is a way better game and since you need more space STTNG is a widebody .

#8 5 years ago

Damnit mike you can keep it at my house Don't sell it! Use my house as a pin storage unit. I'll keep them clean and loved and you can swap them out at your leisure LOL

#9 5 years ago

Software version A5.00

Total plays 152

Total Balls played 704

Photos coming shortly.

#10 5 years ago

Fuck, I need to sell my BDK now, fast.

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from Nemesis:

Fuck, I need to sell my BDK now, fast.

May have to get more aggressive on that price then. I just bought a TSPP this week or I would be all over this!

#12 5 years ago

Ok here come some photos...
IMG_0507.JPGIMG_0508.JPGIMG_0509.JPGIMG_0510.JPGIMG_0511.JPGIMG_0512.JPGIMG_0513.JPGIMG_0514.JPGIMG_0516.JPGIMG_0518.JPGIMG_0519.JPGIMG_0520.JPGIMG_0523.JPGIMG_0524.JPGIMG_0525.JPGIMG_0526.JPGIMG_0527.JPGIMG_0528.JPGIMG_0529.JPG

#13 5 years ago

more....
IMG_0530.JPGIMG_0531.JPGIMG_0532.JPGIMG_0533.JPGIMG_0534.JPGIMG_0535.JPGIMG_0536.JPGIMG_0537.JPGIMG_0538.JPGIMG_0539.JPGIMG_0540.JPGIMG_0542.JPGIMG_0544.JPGIMG_0545.JPGIMG_0549.JPGIMG_0550.JPGIMG_0551.JPGIMG_0552.JPGIMG_0553.JPGIMG_0554.JPGIMG_0552.JPGIMG_0553.JPGIMG_0554.JPGIMG_0555.JPGIMG_0556.JPGIMG_0557.JPGIMG_0558.JPG

#14 5 years ago

Oh shit I forgot to take photos of the audits, I'll upload those later.

#15 5 years ago

I'd be there cash in hand if it wasn't for the pesky driving distance from Alberta. Beautiful!

#16 5 years ago

: o
Stunning

#17 5 years ago

some audits and display info:

20140912_192332.jpg20140912_192243.jpg20140912_192305.jpg

#18 5 years ago

When Metallica first released it had less modes than just the Itchy & Scratchy saucer on your TSPP.

That's 4 Multiball modes & a mini wizard mode... Ok, so it had the same amount of modes lol.

You sure you're in the right F'n mind selling this?

JK a bit, TWD looks legit. Colors are awesome on that game.

BUMP

#19 5 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

You sure you're in the right F'n mind selling this?

Nope lol, but need space to kill zombies

Yeah TWD looks awesome as well, bought the LE and in November we'll find out just how good. I'm thankful to be in a position to buy one, but space is the real issue for me. If it wasn't for the dam tight real-estate basements here in NYC the TSPP would never leave and stay next to LOTR and soon TWDLE.

#20 5 years ago

Bump, while I'm still crazy enough to sell it.

#21 5 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

Bump, while I'm still crazy enough to sell it.

You are, awesome machine, and nice price.

#22 5 years ago

Spoken for pending inspection.

#23 5 years ago

Noooo! I was hoping you were going to get to the point where you were willing to ship it

#24 5 years ago

Looks like it is staying right here in NYC, just 9 miles from me incase I want to visit

#25 5 years ago

How does anyone own a great pin like this and only play it 152 times?

#26 5 years ago

Looks like it is staying right here in NYC, just 9 miles from me incase I want to visit

So it's either going to be on the island at Mike's place or it went to brooklyn. Nothing else is within 9 miles LOL.

#27 5 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I've asked myself the same exact question. I recently bought an IMve and in just over 3 weeks had 300+ plays on it. I don't know how these folks keep the numbers down on such fun games.

GLWS, sorry for your dilemma.

#28 5 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Buy many great games to bounce back and fourth between, also I don't get to play everyday or I should add even during the week just basically on my weekends in between all the honey do's and unless the kids have an attraction for it they wont touch it so the numbers stay low on most titles. TWD in my house will have higher numbers that's for sure.

#29 5 years ago

So, it's gone then? I can move on? Crisis averted.

#30 5 years ago
Quoted from txx3ddq442:

So, it's gone then? I can move on? Crisis averted.

He is seeing it at 11:30am this morning est, he wanted to buy it without even seeing but I urged him to come and play it and see it in person. I will post the update to confirm sold or if it's still available today.

Thanks

Mike

#31 5 years ago

Game has been sold and paid in full to another great Pinsider. Thanks all.

#32 5 years ago

Lucky new buyer. This is a great example of a well kept and mod'd TSPP.
I have played this machine and can't believe its being sold.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside