DSC_4864.JPG
DSC_4867.JPG
DSC_4863.JPG
DSC_4857.JPG
DSC_4862.JPG
DSC_4850.JPG
DSC_4851.JPG
DSC_4849.JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

for sale

Gorgeous AC/DC Premium with $1500+ in mods

Added: 2015-10-08 Ended: October 18th, 2015
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 6,900

Item description

Nicest AC/DC Premium I've ever seen. Not a single scratch on it. Low play HUO. Crystal clear lower playfield window. All the best mods. Mods include: Color DMD, shaker motor, Flipper Fidelity speakers w/12" woofer, Pinbits interactive lightning bolts, Aurich "Helen" art package, Mckee topper with flickering flames, every Cliffy protector including the P.I.T.A. to install scoop protectors at the Juke Box & Bell, pinbits plastic protectors, side mirrors, custom shooter rod, new super bands, new balls, etc. I just cleaned and adjusted everything as needed, including cleaning, polishing and waxing the lower playfield. This pin is dialed! Local pickup preferred, but will ship at buyer's expense. Making room for Game of Thrones. Hopefully I won't regret it.

p.s. I installed the Cliffys, not the first owner, so there is some very minor wear at the scoops & shooter lane. The normal amount after a few hundred plays with no Cliffys. You can't can't see it as it's covered up by the Cliffys now, but I wanted to mention it anyway for full disclosure.

Item photos

DSC_4841.JPG
DSC_4837.JPG
DSC_4849.JPG
DSC_4851.JPG
DSC_4850.JPG
DSC_4862.JPG
DSC_4857.JPG
DSC_4863.JPG
DSC_4867.JPG
DSC_4864.JPG
DSC_4874.JPG
DSC_4876.JPG
DSC_4879.JPG
DSC_4880.JPG
DSC_4881.JPG
DSC_4882.JPG
DSC_4886.JPG
side.jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad but did not submit a final sales price into our price database.

Item location

Eagle, ID, US

Seller insights

These are NorCalRealtor's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to NorCalRealtor's stats page

#2 6 years ago

I know first hand that this game is in incredible condition, because I sold it to NoCal... It was already immaculate, but he added even more mods and it looks and plays even better! I also think the price is just right!

Great seller Bump! Long live Helen!

GLWTS NoCal!

Rob Bell
Robsgameroom.com

#3 6 years ago

Fantastic price!! Done biz with NorCal. Great guy and his pins are immaculate!

#4 6 years ago

Thanks, guys! Choosing to sell this pin was not an easy decision, but I really want GOT. Hopefully Ritchie hit another homer.

#5 6 years ago

Fantastic game GLWS

#6 6 years ago

GLWS I am sure the buyer will love it!

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from MrBellMan:

I know first hand that this game is in incredible condition, because I sold it to NoCal... It was already immaculate, but he added even more mods and it looks and plays even better! I also think the price is just right!
Great seller Bump! Long live Helen!
GLWTS NoCal!
Rob Bell
Robsgameroom.com

I can attest to this as I was the original owner! love this hobby sometimes. I'm tempted to pick this back up and complete the ownership circle! but may have to pass this time around as I just got two new pins hmmmm.

Glws

#8 6 years ago

Wow what a nice pin. I'm glad your not closer I just spent my pin $

#9 6 years ago

PM sent

#10 6 years ago

Say you buy a NIB Prem of one of the current games, then you add a color DMD down the road. You would, at that point, be over the price of this top 10 pinball of all time in pricing and not have all these other mods as well.

Not price cheerleading, but value buyer cheerleading for those who know how to balance a checkbook and use a financial calculator for a fairly priced pin, in California even? No way! GLWTS!

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

Say you buy a NIB Prem of one of the current games, then you add a color DMD down the road. You would, at that point, be over the price of this top 10 pinball of all time in pricing and not have all these other mods as well.
Not price cheerleading, but value buyer cheerleading for those who know how to balance a checkbook and use a financial calculator for a fairly priced pin, in California even? No way! GLWTS!

You're right. The end result is I'll have a pretty bone stock GOT Premium, so in a way I'm trading down. I'm pumped about the theme though and it's always a treat to open a NIB. So, I'm good with it. I've gotten a few PMs but no deal has been struck yet. Bump.

#12 6 years ago

The pin is now pending sale. Will update this if it falls through.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!