Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by MMP
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 2 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 1,400 (OBO)

Open for offers

for sale

For sale: Gorgar

Added: March 15th, 2017 Re-listed: 1 time Ended: May 16th, 2017
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

Item description

very clean machine ..

Item photos

image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Colts Neck , NJ, US

Seller insights

These are spikelou2's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to spikelou2's stats page

#2 2 years ago

#3 2 years ago

Maybe you get 3????

#4 2 years ago

As you're a new member..I'll be gentle.
Looking at your ads and condition of these machines you are asking double what they are truly worth. You will not find anyone here to pay those prices. I apologize in advance if I was too realistic on this.
-Mike

#5 2 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

Looking at your ads and condition of these machines you are asking double what they are truly worth. You will not find anyone here to pay those prices. I apologize in advance if I was too realistic on this.
-Mike

Well said, and I'm going to also agree. Lots of unknowns (clear pictures of playfield, does the machine actually boot and play?) there are a lot of unknowns, but even if everything checks out A-OK, you're pretty much asking double. If there are issues such as playfield wear, wiring hacks, bad displays...the value goes down correspondingly. You may have a $1k gorgar, you may have a $200 one....but help us be educated about the machine and we can help you be educated on pricing.

#6 2 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

-Mike

As mentioned in the other thread on the Space Shuttle I stopped by his house with a friend who dropped this machine off (said friend was not the seller, but had to repair it after the seller plugged in a connector backwards when setting the machine up for him) - these prices are basically what the guy sold them to him for and he is new to the hobby. Can't blame him for trying, I'd feel pretty screwed too.

I believe the seller was Del. Music Co? (or maybe that was just the other ones since the seller was present) So yes, retail pricing unfortunately. Thankfully not scammed, just bit by retail pricing us more experienced collectors know to avoid.

I do not know him more than just having stopped by his house to assist my friend, but I would say go easy on him.

#7 2 years ago

On the plus side Gorgar does kick some ass. Really fun game. OP don't sweat it if you eventually have to lower price to sell the game. I've lost more than my fair share of $$ but still happy with all my previous pins.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside