You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2D8D513B-F889-4571-B67D-48252CF26E13 (resized).jpeg
pinball_2 (resized).jpg
pinball_3 (resized).jpg
pinball_1 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Goldeneye

Added: 2018-05-29 21:27:37 UTC • Ended: May 30th, 2018
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 2,500

Item description

Unfortunately, I am moving out of the state, downsizing and need to let this go. I have owned this for 18 years and have not played as much as I should have. It has mostly sat unused with some short burst of play over the years.

Almost all wear and tear on the machine was there before I purchased it. The right flipper button comes out sometimes and there are a few bulbs burnt out. Both magnets work, the ramp pops up perfect everytime and the satellite dish is not cracked or damaged.

I have a few people interested after a nextdoor post but would prefer to sell it to someone that will really appreciate it. We are moving soon so please contact me quickly if you are interested.

You will need to pick it up. I am located in southeast Aurora, CO

Edit: I have received multiple offers below the pinside suggested price I posted this for. Since I’m not sure how to prioritize offers I have decided to accept offers until Friday June 1st at 5pm. Please contact me if you would like more information or want to stop by.

Edit2: Early offer I received came back and offered full price and willing to pick up tonight so I will be selling before Friday. Thanks to those that were interested.

Item photos

pinball_1 (resized).jpg
pinball_3 (resized).jpg
pinball_2 (resized).jpg
2D8D513B-F889-4571-B67D-48252CF26E13 (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are SpacePizza's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to SpacePizza's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Aurora, CO, US

#2 5 years ago

can you please add a photo of the side of the cab that is facing that window? is it super faded after potentially 18 years there in the sun?

#3 5 years ago

Thanks for the question, @infinitelives. Updated!

#4 5 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

can you please add a photo of the side of the cab that is facing that window? is it super faded after potentially 18 years there in the sun?

At $2500 just go get it,your local enough.
-Mike

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-goldeneye-8 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.