Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by mrm_4
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 14 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_2583 (resized).JPG
IMG_2577 (resized).JPG
IMG_2576 (resized).JPG
IMG_2574 (resized).JPG
IMG_2571 (resized).JPG
IMG_2570 (resized).JPG
IMG_2566 (resized).JPG
IMG_2565 (resized).JPG
IMG_2563 (resized).JPG
IMG_2562 (resized).JPG
IMG_2560 (resized).JPG
IMG_2559 (resized).JPG
IMG_2561 (resized).JPG
IMG_2585 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 7 days ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

Trade
Listed at $ 1,100

for trade

For sale: Gold Wings

Added: March 13th, 2019 Ended: March 17th, 2019
Condition: Partially shopped/refurbished

Item description

Gottlieb Gold Wings for trade. Game works 100% including the original air siren. Has original working topper. Playfield is decent with only minor wear and tear. Ramp is cracked at the mounting location near ball drop hole. Game is Full LED. Has a brand new driver board, replacement piggyback board, NVRAM. All boards are clean, no acid damage on MPU. Lower cabinet ground mods are done. Display is good. Cabinet has typical bumps and bruises.

Item photos

IMG_2585 (resized).JPG
IMG_2577 (resized).JPG
IMG_2563 (resized).JPG
IMG_2565 (resized).JPG
IMG_2583 (resized).JPG
IMG_2574 (resized).JPG
IMG_2570 (resized).JPG
IMG_2566 (resized).JPG
IMG_2576 (resized).JPG
IMG_2571 (resized).JPG
IMG_2559 (resized).JPG
IMG_2560 (resized).JPG
IMG_2561 (resized).JPG
IMG_2562 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

New Hartford, CT, US

Seller insights

These are sagejr's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to sagejr's stats page

#2 7 days ago

Sell the topper separate?

#3 7 days ago

Sure, but I'd have to charge $1,100 for it. But I'll throw in the rest of the game for free.

#4 7 days ago

I really want this but the travel is just to much, my friend got this game really inexpensive it was the only game I had to give up on - just to far gone and was parted out, would you be willing to drive it down to me for Free... I am only 12 hours away...

#5 7 days ago

Sure, I'm planning a trip to Vegas. I'll pack the pin the in the car and make my kids sit on the roof until I get to Kentucky. How's the weather out there?

#6 7 days ago

67 today, great spring weather a perfect day to sell a Top Gun knock of to a huge fan of the game.

#7 6 days ago

Your plastics look pretty much flawless (minus the small crack in the ramp), are these repos? If so where did you get them? My Aircraft Carrier, Arches, and large piece that covers the semi circles mid to left field are beat...

Game looks great GLWS!

#8 6 days ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Sure, but I'd have to charge $1,100 for it. But I'll throw in the rest of the game for free.

Oookie doke. Id give you $150 for it. If thats even reasonable....

I got a down vote for that question...tough crowd.

#9 6 days ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Oookie doke. Id give you $150 for it. If thats even reasonable....
I got a down vote for that question...tough crowd.

Ya, tough crowd....wasn't me that downvoted. I try to add humor where possible.

#10 6 days ago

Plastics are original on the game. It has been in a home for over 15 years.

#11 6 days ago
Quoted from coz6:

67 today, great spring weather a perfect day to sell a Top Gun knock of to a huge fan of the game.

I was contemplating adding the alternate Top Gun translite. Also would be awesome if we could ever get our hands on a custom sound board to inject our own custom music tracks. "Highway To The Danger Zone daa da da..."

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-sound-speech-and-music-for-gottlieb-80b-and-system-3-oh-go-o

#12 6 days ago

If anyone can do a nice scan of the aircraft carrier plastic, I know at least three people looking to reproduce it. That thing is always cracked! Great game though, if the loop is dialed in, there is a lot to enjoy there.

#13 5 days ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

If anyone can do a nice scan of the aircraft carrier plastic, I know at least three people looking to reproduce it. That thing is always cracked! Great game though, if the loop is dialed in, there is a lot to enjoy there.

Cease and desist coming from Gottlieb in 3...2...1...

#14 5 days ago
Quoted from Pinwizkid:

Who cares, let me buy one of the repos cash before the operation gets shut down!!!

#15 5 days ago

Wish you were closer GLWTS.

#16 5 days ago

If anyone one is doubting, this game is really fun when dialed in.
I owned one for about 8 years.

#17 5 days ago
Quoted from Pinwizkid:

LOL, they should make some more than! By reproduce of course I mean make one for their own personal use. And maybe a couple for friends. Shhh....

#18 5 days ago

I looked at my aircraft carrier plastic and thought about making a scan (so that I would have a backup for myself of course). The problem is that the plastic is pretty long and wouldn't fit on my scanner.

#19 5 days ago
Quoted from sagejr:

I looked at my aircraft carrier plastic and thought about making a scan (so that I would have a backup for myself of course). The problem is that the plastic is pretty long and wouldn't fit on my scanner.

With a good scan of half and half I’m sure someone could edit them together seamlessly in photoshop or another editor.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside