Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 29 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by DreamTR
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Godzilla (Sega, 1998)

Added: 2016-10-29 21:59:44 UTC • Ended: October 30th, 2016
Condition: Used - shows wear, needs some work

Price

$ 1,675

Player's condition Godzilla machine. Coin taker LEDs installed. Game has wear and tear from being on location. Was completely shopped out about two years ago. Playfield in good shape, cabinet has wear from being on location and being played. Has an issue with one switch in the trough and the display sometimes works and sometimes does not. HAS NVRAM adapter installed to eliminate battery issues. Other than that the game plays fine but has these two issues.

I ship using Beltman/STI or you can set up your own shipping company to pick up the pinball.

Pictures here.

ebay.com link: itm ########## [phone number removed]34?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are DreamTR's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to DreamTR's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 1,675

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 12.95
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

#2 7 years ago

Seems like a fair price on a hard to fine game. GLWS!

#3 7 years ago

Amazed this is not gone already.

#4 7 years ago

its because he wont ship. only so many people have time to make the drive if they are not local. if he would pack it and pallet it id already have it.

#5 7 years ago

Oh yeah, forgot about the whole no shipping and lives in bfe thing.

#6 7 years ago

Always wanted to play this game.

#7 7 years ago

If you like multiball, this is definitely a game to spend some time on.

#8 7 years ago

This is a very underrated game. Super fun to play, GLWS!

#9 7 years ago

To bad seller won't put it on a pallett and ship. Not hard, I've done 30 pins . I would by this if he shipped.

#10 7 years ago

I do ship. I just don't pallet and transport. Beltman/STI come to my stores each week.

Still available!

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Oh yeah, forgot about the whole no shipping and lives in bfe thing.

Nashville, TN is BFE but Madison, WI is not?

#12 7 years ago

You only ship on legs?
Will you pad up glass with cardboard and packing blanket to protect rails and fold down head and blanket again, and shrink wrap head to body????
I hope I don't sound lick a prick, but trust me all truck shipping screws up pins. There's always something.

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

You only ship on legs?
Will you pad up glass with cardboard and packing blanket to protect rails and fold down head and blanket again, and shrink wrap head to body????
I hope I don't sound lick a prick, but trust me all truck shipping screws up pins. There's always something.

If you are paying for my guys to do this service and the materials, then yes. Basically the bottom line is this. I have a few stores with pinball machines on Free Play for $10. I am not at these stores often. Because of this they can get things ready for a shipper, but they cant magically get a truck and pallet and do all of this other stuff. We try and make things easier for everyone.

Blankets are $25, wrap is $20. It will be $15 for my guy to do this so $60. Normally STI/Beltman blanket these anyway, but I understand wanting extra wrap and they provide that with their service as well when they pick up from me and that is included in their cost.

As far as trucking goes, I've had well over 100 pins shipped from and to me, the ones that were not on legs actually had more issues in y experience.

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

Nashville, TN is BFE but Madison, WI is not?

In the pinball world, yes.

Madison is 1 hr form Milwaukee, 2hrs from Chicagoland (the radiation of ALL things pinball and one of the largest densities of pinheads in the world).

Nashville is in the middle of nowhere for pinball.

Go check out the pinball map on pinside.
Nashville has ~50 pinheads in a 2 hr driving radius.
Madison has ~50 pinheads in 30min radius, amd >500 in a 2hr driving radius.

In our world, Madison is firmly in the mecca of pinball and Nashville is BFE.

Same holds true for location play. Madison alone has way more spots to play pinball. Look at the 2hr driving radius and it is a log scale.

Sorry, but Nashville is really BFE.

#15 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Madison is 1 hr form Milwaukee, 2hrs from Chicagoland (the radiation of ALL things pinball and one of the largest densities of pinheads in the world).
Same holds true for location play. Madison alone has way more spots to play pinball. Look at the 2hr driving radius and it is a log scale.

Lol, so you have to drive over an hour away from Madison to get to somewhere that justifies Madison not being in BFE? Wow, nice justification!! You keep believing that if it helps you sleep at night.

#16 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Do you ever stop to actually read what you write before you hit send sometimes? Nashville is an exploding area with a constant influx of new people because there are tons of jobs opening in this area and there are a ton of people moving hear to retire. It's a pretty fun happening place with several new location pinball Barcades opening soon and a ton of people with games that do not use this site at all. You can have more pinsiders and location spots on the pinside map. Nashville has pro sports, incredible food, every type of music that you could ever want, nearly anything that you could think of doing. Why you come into a for sale thread and go out of your way to insult were a bunch of pinsiders live is extremely strange and uncalled for.

#17 7 years ago

Dumb comments like Whysnow's are the reason to uncheck the "Forum topic" box when posting in the Martketplace. There's no need for asinine comments from a Pinsider who isn't even a potential buyer. Potential buyers will send a PM if interested and the deal will go smoothly from there in private.

Every time I've allowed forum comments, there's always some dickhead with a stupid comment or someone commenting on the price.

#18 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I just want to make sure people see this post again.

By the way...there are 250 pinball machines in 4 locations within 40 miles of each other to play in the "BFE Nashville" area.

#19 7 years ago

PMs sent out to those interested. This "should" be sold today.

#20 7 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

I just want to make sure people see this post again.
By the way...there are 250 pinball machines in 4 locations within 40 miles of each other to play in the "BFE Nashville" area.

Sorry you are all so defensive. I made it clear that in the world of Pinball, Nashville is what many would consider BFE (I.e. not either coast or the mecca of all things pinball; the midwest/chicago radius of pinball)

I did not mean it as a dig. Just pointing out that if you are not willing to ship in Nashville then you are limiting your pinball audience.

In Madison, there are so many pinheads that unwillingness to ship means very little. This is just the reality of pinball.

On the topic of towns, Nashville is a GREAT city!

#21 7 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Do you ever stop to actually read what you write before you hit send sometimes? Nashville is an exploding area with a constant influx of new people because there are tons of jobs opening in this area and there are a ton of people moving hear to retire. It's a pretty fun happening place with several new location pinball Barcades opening soon and a ton of people with games that do not use this site at all. You can have more pinsiders and location spots on the pinside map. Nashville has pro sports, incredible food, every type of music that you could ever want, nearly anything that you could think of doing. Why you come into a for sale thread and go out of your way to insult were a bunch of pinsiders live is extremely strange and uncalled for.

speaking of reading comprehension...

did you even read the first line of what I posted? "In the pinball world"...

Quoted from PoMC:

Every time I've allowed forum comments, there's always some dickhead with a stupid comment or someone commenting on the price.

Oddly you are so blinded by your hate for all things, you missed that I pointed out this was a great price and if anywhere else it appears it would be long gone.

#22 7 years ago

If you really want the game, drive and get it. The fun of collecting is the adventure of the drive, no matter how far. Godzilla is definitely worth the adventure.

#23 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Sorry you are all so defensive. I made it clear that in the world of Pinball, Nashville is what many would consider BFE (I.e. not either coast or the mecca of all things pinball; the midwest/chicago radius of pinball)
I did not mean it as a dig. Just pointing out that if you are not willing to ship in Nashville then you are limiting your pinball audience.
In Madison, there are so many pinheads that unwillingness to ship means very little. This is just the reality of pinball.
On the topic of towns, Nashville is a GREAT city!

No one said I was not willing to ship. You somehow got that from another guy posting. I ship all the time.

#24 7 years ago
Quoted from schudel5:

If you really want the game, drive and get it. The fun of collecting is the adventure of the drive, no matter how far. Godzilla is definitely worth the adventure.

could not agree more. At this price it is well worth a long weekend drive to pick up...

#25 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

could not agree more. At this price it is well worth a long weekend drive to pick up...

The seller is willing to ship, so BFE or otherwise, this game appears to be worth the price.

#26 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

speaking of reading comprehension...
did you even read the first line of what I posted? "In the pinball world"...

Oddly you are so blinded by your hate for all things, you missed that I pointed out this was a great price and if anywhere else it appears it would be long gone.

You didn't say the first thing about pinball in your first jab and your second one was some bizarre pinside map ratio study. Who in the heck would spend time looking at that stuff.

#27 7 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Who in the heck would spend time looking at that stuff.

Dudes in the pinball Mecca of Madison Wisconsin, that's who!

#28 7 years ago

If you want the game and you live in the USA Nashville is worth driving to pick it up . Nashville is a nice place, get yourself some Calfkiller beer while you are there.

#29 7 years ago

Game has been sold. Thank you!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

arcade-cabinets.com

arcade-cabinets.com

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-godzilla-sega-1998-2002 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.