• 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by MaxIsDead
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

56A1BD5C-6EDA-4195-8705-E804236CEFD5 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Godzilla (Premium) NIB

Featured Ad

Added: 2022-06-13 12:02:06 UTC • Ended: June 22nd, 2022
Condition: NIB - New in box (personal)

Price

$ 10,400

NIB Godzilla Premium.

I have decided to take my pinball collection in another direction so I am selling all my current machines which are new or in like new condition.

Shipping is the buyers responsibility.

Pictures to come.

Item photos

56A1BD5C-6EDA-4195-8705-E804236CEFD5 (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are LockeVI's market stats.

bronze Seller Level

LockeVI has the Pinside Bronze seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to LockeVI's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Hudson, WI, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 999.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Discos Pinball Mod Shop

$ 14.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 45.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Side Gig Studios

#2 1 year ago

Another direction *wink wink*

#3 1 year ago

Another direction that nets me a $2k profit.

In other news I saw a local ad for a Deadpool Premium a guy had gotten and decided to go another direction, he was asking $9000. What a concept.

#4 1 year ago

I see this raised some eyebrows from others. I have on on order for 8900 for a new one and dont mind waiting.

#5 1 year ago

I know how it looks, however I am selling all of my machines to support my claim since I am actually going a different direction for my collection. But I would expect such comments from keyboard warriors since I am also a vocal person around this issue.

#6 1 year ago

If you can prove you paid $11K, then more people will be understanding. If you paid $9K, and are trying to make $2K just because you can, then it is not people being keyboard warriors. It is people calling you out.

Is what it is.

#7 1 year ago
Quoted from NPO:

If you can prove you paid $11K, then more people will be understanding. If you paid $9K, and are trying to make $2K just because you can, then it is not people being keyboard warriors. It is people calling you out.
Is what it is.

Based on all his prices, he gets hosed a lot if that were the case.

#8 1 year ago
Quoted from NPO:

Is what it is.

I've been on the Price Police for a long time. And a few years ago, this comment was right in line. Back when you could just make a phone call and have a new box of game sent to your doorstep...

But that isn't today. Do I think charging more for a Premium than the LE cost new is too much? Of course I do. But the market for current games is pretty dry right now. I had a GZ on order for more than 6 months, and then ended up having to swing a deal just to get one. If you can find a GZ for cheaper and equivalent shape, buy it. There isn't a need to drag the OP around for selling a game at what the market will pay right now.

#9 1 year ago

I’m waiting for the ad that says “I’ve decided to sell this game for a profit because I can and someone will pay it. Kiss my ***!”

I’d have way more respect for that seller than all these people who suddenly decide they didn’t really want the machine or ran out of room or their aunt needs life saving surgery and oh by the way I’m selling for a several thousand dollar profit.

We all know what’s going on here, if you want to cash out and take advantage of a tight market then do so and don’t make excuses.

Just my $.02.

#10 1 year ago

It’s a great deal if you think that Stern is going under and won’t produce a brand new Godzilla that you order today.

It’s a lousy deal if you are a well adjusted adult who learned the life skill of patience.

#11 1 year ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

I see this raised some eyebrows from others. I have on on order for 8900 for a new one and dont mind waiting.

For waiting, I am getting GZ premium, two sheets of invisiglass, shaker motor, and white glove delivery for $9700.

#12 1 year ago

It's simple if you want one now this is a scorching deal!! Or... just be patient wait it out & get one for 2,500 less.
Depends on how important it is to have the extra money.

#13 1 year ago

Leave the dude alone. Give shit to the other Godzilla Premium that just went up for sale for 12,500 that is used!

#14 1 year ago
Quoted from PantherCityPins:

I’m waiting for the ad that says “I’ve decided to sell this game for a profit because I can and someone will pay it. Kiss my ***!”
I’d have way more respect for that seller than all these people who suddenly decide they didn’t really want the machine or ran out of room or their aunt needs life saving surgery and oh by the way I’m selling for a several thousand dollar profit.
We all know what’s going on here, if you want to cash out and take advantage of a tight market then do so and don’t make excuses.
Just my $.02.

I sold my NIB premium recently for more than this. But I followed your advice and said in the ad that yes I am selling this to make a profit haha

#15 1 year ago
Quoted from galore2112:

if you are a well adjusted adult who learned the life skill of patience.

Well, that would seem to exclude about 90% of Pinside

#16 1 year ago

What's the harm here? Let the man sell his game!

#17 1 year ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

What's the harm here? Let the man sell his game!

Don't like it? Make a Marketplace ad and avoid the discussion/scrutiny!!

#18 1 year ago
Quoted from NPO:

Don't like it? Make a Marketplace ad and avoid the discussion/scrutiny!!

It is a marketplace ad.

#19 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

It is a marketplace ad.

My bad, I meant topic for discussion, which it obviously is here.

#20 1 year ago

No, no, no please keep going. This is so fun to read!

#21 1 year ago

I think enough Godzillas are finally getting into the wild that prices will settle back down around MSRP

#22 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

I think enough Godzillas are finally getting into the wild that prices will settle back down around MSRP

No doubt. I got a call from a distributor for 10k NIB recently (down from ~11k IIRC). I still didn't move forward. Not in a rush. The only games I would ever pay up for are games that are no longer in production and have a limited supply. Stern will be building GZ for a very long time...

#23 1 year ago

I love the premium version! Gtws!

#24 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

No doubt. I got a call from a distributor for 10k NIB recently (down from ~11k IIRC). I still didn't move forward. Not in a rush. The only games I would ever pay up for are games that are no longer in production and have a limited supply. Stern will be building GZ for a very long time...

This will probably be the most produced game ever for a modern Spike 2 game. I would love to know Stern’s production numbers

#25 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

This will probably be the most produced game ever for a modern Spike 2 game. I would love to know Stern’s production numbers

Star wars says hi. Bigger ip, bigger fan base, was around for pre-covid economic expansion, all the early lockdown boredom/new hobby purchases, stimulus checks, etc.

Godzilla may be the best pin of the modern era but that doesn't mean it will sell the most.

Still, prices will come down. People wanting to flip their GZs should hurry up!

#26 1 year ago

How many per month can they crank out when they really try?

I'm still waiting behind all the asshole Lebowski flippers. I really hate those SOBs.

#27 1 year ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

Star wars says hi. Bigger ip, bigger fan base, was around for pre-covid economic expansion, all the early lockdown boredom/new hobby purchases, stimulus checks, etc.
Godzilla may be the best pin of the modern era but that doesn't mean it will sell the most.
Still, prices will come down. People wanting to flip their GZs should hurry up!

Yep, Star Wars is up there too, but seems like more Godzilla than anything ever are being built. LOT of big runs

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 178.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Side Gig Studios

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 240.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 185.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 80.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 159.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

€ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-godzilla-premium-33?hl=thomas3184 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.