• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ef6b68c6648eefaa58c77c3e3c67c8b604ca60e8 (resized).jpg
e54262eebc98086988e463c9765a09dc71042df7 (resized).jpg
95bc67310e20bce131f53515f1a5ea3acfa3ec05 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 2 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Godzilla (Limited Edition)

Added: 2022-04-25 02:25:11 UTC • Ended: May 5th, 2022
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 16,500 (OBO)

Open for offers

Low plays. Still looks like a brand new game.

My Halloween is arriving soon, and I'm at max capacity, so something has to go.

If I sell something else first, I would prefer a trade + cash on this one if I don't keep it.

Open to offers.

Not looking to ship.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Medisinyl's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Medisinyl's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 15,500

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Gainesville, Fl, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

Playfield - Protection
Gameroom Mods

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 19.99
Electronics
GMods

$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 178.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

#2 2 years ago

good price

#3 2 years ago

Is there a reason for the downvotes?

With a nearby (Georgia) want ad publicly offering $15.5 for HUO, and my price being $2k under the lowest on Pinside, while still accepting offers, I was under the impression it's a fair starting point.

#4 2 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

With a nearby (Georgia) want ad publicly offering $15.5 for HUO, and my price being $2k under the lowest on Pinside, while still accepting offers, I was under the impression it's a fair starting point.

I thought it was hilarious that you're selling this to make room for Halloween not sure that sentence was ever spoken before or since for that matter..but not worth a down vote

#5 2 years ago
Quoted from MacGruber:

I thought it was hilarious that you're selling this to make room for Halloween not sure that sentence was ever spoken before or since for that matter..but not worth a down vote

Pretty well known I like Spooky games (though I'd prefer to move my GnR...listing three games as I have games all the way up to my fridge, and my pre-order # came up sooner than I expected...at a point that I don't really want to sell any of my games, but have no choice, and others in my collection aren't an option to me atm).

My buddy 18 minutes away also has a GZ LE (only one we overlap on), so this one doesn't get played enough, and I'll have access to one.

Halloween will find a home near these Spooky games I'm glad to have:

95bc67310e20bce131f53515f1a5ea3acfa3ec05 (resized).jpg95bc67310e20bce131f53515f1a5ea3acfa3ec05 (resized).jpge54262eebc98086988e463c9765a09dc71042df7 (resized).jpge54262eebc98086988e463c9765a09dc71042df7 (resized).jpgef6b68c6648eefaa58c77c3e3c67c8b604ca60e8 (resized).jpgef6b68c6648eefaa58c77c3e3c67c8b604ca60e8 (resized).jpg

#6 2 years ago

Your price is correct and I’ve seen a couple sell higher. Good luck with the sale. Godzilla LEs will end up being like Maiden LE and JP LE and people will always be wanting the highest end version of one of the best games ever made.

#7 2 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Because it reeks of “making a quick buck” and can be viewed as corrosive to the hobby in general.

Given that the feasibility of acquiring an LE like this requires connections, it feels like you are exploiting your ability (not just money, but people who you know) to buy an LE, play it for half a year and then sell it for profit, while the vast majority of pinball enthusiasts wait for months or a year to get their “premium” model.

I personally don’t care that you do this (though I find the system annoying and the $$$ focus in this hobby awful) and would not downvote you but that’s why I think others do.

#8 1 year ago

EDIT: Ignoring the drama. Lots of off base assumptions here.

A reminder that I hope to meet more people face to face in the future, as nobody that knows me as a person would suggest some of the things here.

#9 1 year ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Maybe cause the MSRP for a brand new machine is $6K lower and there is a perception that you're asking that much more for a used machine. And yes, you say "OBO", so we will call it $15.5K - $5K more for a used game.

Then again: current market, limited supply, FOMO, whatever other excuses to justify the price :shrug: .

I'd say if you're having to ask, maybe you should adjust. Having fellow owners and distributors give you a pat on the back for your asking price is disingenuous at best to me. Of course they're going to agree - news at 11!!

And no, I dont want a Godzilla LE. I simply dont agree with members "in on the agenda" giving me validation or encouragement.

#10 1 year ago

I sold my GZLE to a buddy for $12,800 and felt guilty lol. Anytime you make a forum thread out of a $6k over msrp game, expect downvotes. We are all pretty fed up with hyperinflation. But we will all sell at market value as well, perhaps not in a forum topic.

#11 1 year ago

Judging on past sales, I think you're more than fair, perhaps a tad light. Good luck, it will sell soon.

#12 1 year ago
Quoted from NPO:

Maybe cause the MSRP for a brand new machine is $6K lower and there is a perception that you're asking that much for a used machine. And yes, you say "OBO", so we will call it $15.5K - $5K more for a used game.
Then again: current market, limited supply, FOMO, whatever other excuses to justify the price :shrug: .
I'd say if you're having to ask, maybe you should adjust. Having fellow owners and distributors give you a pat on the back for your asking price and you feeling assured is disingenuous at best to me.
And no, I dont want a Godzilla LE. I simply dont agree with member "in on the agenda" giving me validation or encouragement.

I'm in no disagreement that the current market for pinball is crazy.

My previous hobby was MtG...played for two decades, and saw many giant jumps in value for those products...not once did I see anyone suggest that a seller should sell those products for anything other than current market value.

Just trying to figure out what that is locally.

#13 1 year ago

Asking why the downvotes from Pinsiders, is about like an owner of a company, making the lead custodian, the CFO...

#14 1 year ago

Your price is fine. There is nothing you can do to avoid the airing of grievance from the peanut gallery. Someone will want the machine and pay market value. That person won't give a shit about the opinions in here. Nor should you.

#15 1 year ago

Don't hate the player, hate the game and all etc.
I won't downvote for LEs because they're overblown by definition, so fuck'em, get as much as you can. But people can still not like the overall direction of the current state of things.

What does get a down is whining aboot it. We don't need to hear your justifications for it and what yiur magic cards sold for. Dont need to hear the lamentations of de women while you're banking more monies than every game I've ever sold combined.

#16 1 year ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Your price is fine. There is nothing you can do to avoid the airing of grievance from the peanut gallery. Someone will want the machine and pay market value. That person won't give a shit about the opinions in here. Nor should you.

It's okay.

I get antsy and concerned when I haven't been downvoted by TheLaw within a 24 hour period. Got two here alone, so I'm feeling pretty good Working toward the third

#17 1 year ago

Now you screwed up!

#18 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Don't hate the player, hate the game and all etc.
I won't downvote for LEs because they're overblown by definition, so fuck'em, get as much as you can. But people can still not like the overall direction of the current state of things.
What does get a down is whining aboot it. We don't need to hear your justifications for it and what yiur magic cards sold for. Dont need to hear the lamentations of de women while you're banking more monies than every game I've ever sold combined.

I believe he can say , explain , or justify anything he wants in his own for sale thread . Your post however is not a good look . We all hate the current market but no one should be expected to sell a highly desirable game ( or any other) for less unless you’re selling to a good friend and even then it’s a personal decision not a rule .

Edit : your first paragraph I agree with but not the whining comment that came after .

#19 1 year ago
Quoted from NevadaNutJob:

I believe he can say , explain , or justify anything he wants in his own for sale thread

Of course he can, good for him, but it's talking just to talk. Or maybe just bumping, which is fine.
TTT!

#20 1 year ago

I hate the inflated prices as much as anyone, but this is the world we live in. I think your price is fair given current market conditions. Its not like the sole reason you bought the game was to flip it either, so I don't really get why people are so upset. Plus, its the LE, its not like you're selling a premium that anyone can buy at MSRP (granted with a decently long wait time) at a marked up price. Good luck on the sale man

#21 1 year ago

If this game sells, I'd donate any amount over $15k to the Barry Oursler fund (also offering similar on the IMDN Pro with my 1 of 1 mod [$500 donation if it sells for asking price]).

https://www.gofundme.com/f/barry-oursler-memorial-fund

EDIT: Game has been claimed by a trusted member, with a pickup planned in two weeks. I'll make the promised donation once the transaction is complete.

Added 23 months ago:

EDIT 2: Donation has been made

#22 1 year ago

Sell it for whatever you want and whatever you can get for it and don’t let the naysayers get to you. It’s your pin. If it’s priced to high, then it won’t sell. As with anything, at the end of the day, the market will set whatever the “correct” selling price should be.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 2.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Chrome Candy

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 19.99
Electronics
GMods

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Performance Pinball

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-godzilla-limited-edition-13?hl=jake35 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.