• 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by CrazyLevi
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2022-02-10 at 10.44.02 AM (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MikeS.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#11 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Premium price is a joke, that is temporary as game is in production and it’s just a matter of patience. If I had one I’d unload it ASAP. LEs are never being made again.

LE price is temporary as well because if Premiums were readily available NIB for $9K most buyer's would opt for those instead.

#29 2 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

How is it temporary? I can’t think of a single LE that has gone down in price - regardless of availability of Premiums.
I paid over MSRP on 1/2 of my collection. Sucks - but I either pay it or someone else will.

It's a recent phenomenon since the start of the pandemic and is due to supply chains and recent increase in demand. Maybe it becomes the new normal but 2 years ago it wasn't the case where all LE's increased in price. Most could be found for less than NIB price 6 months after release. My point is that if people could order and get any Premium game within a month, LE prices wouldn't be as high as they are currently. The current pricing phenomenon isn't unique to LE machines is all I'm saying. Whether this is temporary or permanent will remain to be seen. Out of principal I won't be paying more than MSRP on recent releases and I've purchased 2 NIB since Christmas. I'm perfectly happy waiting for new games at MSRP and don't feel the need to pay thousands extra to have it now.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MikeS.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-godzilla-limited-edition-11?tu=MikeS and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.