• 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by CrazyLevi
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2022-02-10 at 10.44.02 AM (resized).png

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 2 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for trade

For sale: Godzilla (Limited Edition)

Added: 2022-02-10 14:19:46 UTC • Ended: May 20th, 2022
Condition: As new - New out of box (first owner)

Price

Trade
Listed at $ 14,999

Open for offers

Bought new from Game Exchange. Had them open up and do any adjustments necessary. Less than 20 games played. Would like to sell outright but might take partial trade. Wish list--- Monster Bash, Theatre of Magic,Elvis,Godzilla (Sega),Elvis,Stargate,Twightlight Zone. You can always run something else by me.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Greg1111's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Greg1111's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Houston, TX, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

€ 178.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 14.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

#2 2 years ago

so from Stern site MSRP 10,499... play less than 20 games and add 4500.00 to price .

sweet !

#3 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

so from Stern site MSRP 10,499... play less than 20 games and add 4500.00 to price .
sweet !

Take 'er easy, bud. Stern has MSRP but distros sell these things for well over that these days. I wouldn't be shocked if the price he's asking is the price he paid.

Besides, even if that's not the case, anyone can ask whatever they want in this market. I wish him the best of luck.

#4 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

sweet !

Sell me your MM for MSRP

#5 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

sweet !

Yup, supply and demand. Premiums are going for $12k+ at the moment. $15k for a new GZ LE is actually (and I'm sad to say this lol) a good deal.

#6 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Yup, supply and demand. Premiums are going for $12k+ at the moment. $15k for a new GZ LE is actually (and I'm sad to say this lol) a good deal.

Premium price is a joke, that is temporary as game is in production and it’s just a matter of patience. If I had one I’d unload it ASAP. LEs are never being made again.

#7 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

sad state of affairs !

#8 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Premium price is a joke, that is temporary as game is in production and it’s just a matter of patience. If I had one I’d unload it ASAP. LEs are never being made again.

Yeah, still supply and demand. Want a premium now? Pay $12k+...or wait a year lol.

#9 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

sad state of affairs !

Inflationary state of affairs! Some people are actually quite happy about it, like OP!

#10 2 years ago

I hate saying this but I think he is priced very fair to low.

#11 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

LE price is temporary as well because if Premiums were readily available NIB for $9K most buyer's would opt for those instead.

#12 2 years ago

Are we really doing this? Again?

#13 2 years ago

I can't believe Stern made a 1000 of these and called them "limited". My ACDC Back in Black was limited to 300.

#14 2 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Are we really doing this? Again?

Maybe a chart will help?

Screen Shot 2022-02-10 at 10.44.02 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-02-10 at 10.44.02 AM (resized).png
#15 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:Yeah, still supply and demand. Want a premium now? Pay $12k+...or wait a year lol.

Many other games to play, waiting a year is certainly worth 3k to me.

#16 2 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

LE price is temporary as well because if Premiums were readily available NIB for $9K most buyer's would opt for those instead.

I don’t agree, see GNR CE price

#17 2 years ago

Funny thing is before everyone can start telling each other that they are right and everyone else is a moron this game will probably be already in transit to its new owner. GLWTS!

#18 2 years ago

I’m telling you,after someone plays a few games on this masterpiece of a pin,All their pinball priorities go out the window!
Godzilla is the only pin they want now.
I promise you prices will never come down on this game.

#19 2 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

I’m telling you,after someone plays a few games on this masterpiece of a pin,All their pinball priorities go out the window!
Godzilla is the only pin they want now.
I promise you prices will never come down on this game.

Wow... when You look at Your collection and games owned in the past that is a bold statement!!!

#20 2 years ago

Of all the ridiculous prices these days, someone is going to downvote 15k for a GZ LE? Thats actually a good price right now. 22 supply will be even worse. I predict 20k by Christmas.

#21 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Of all the ridiculous prices these days, someone is going to downvote 15k for a GZ LE? Thats actually a good price right now. 22 supply will be even worse. I predict 20k by Christmas.

Says the dude with a GZ LE. Probably will have 2 GZ runs by Xmas and a new Elwin game to compete on top of it. Anything is possible but I wouldn’t bank on it.

#22 2 years ago

At least all the GZ LE owners think this is a good price

#23 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Says the dude with a GZ LE. Probably will have 2 GZ runs by Xmas and a new Elwin game to compete on top of it. Anything is possible but I wouldn’t bank on it.

Didn't you have a gz le?

#24 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Didn't you have a gz le?

Used to

#25 2 years ago

How come you sold? I can't see mine leaving, no matter the price.

#26 2 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

How is it temporary? I can’t think of a single LE that has gone down in price - regardless of availability of Premiums.

I paid over MSRP on 1/2 of my collection. Sucks - but I either pay it or someone else will.

#27 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

How come you sold? I can't see mine leaving, no matter the price.

it’s just not worth 14k to me. The premium art is better and I can wait for that. In fact considering a pro… kind of like the idea of not playing the game again until code is 100% complete. I think it’s a very good game but to me it lacks shots/has too many gimmie shots and don’t love the scoop to select modes.

#28 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

it’s just not worth 14k to me. The premium art is better and I can wait for that. In fact considering a pro… kind of like the idea of not playing the game again until code is 100% complete. I think it’s a very good game but to me it lacks shots/has too many gimmie shots and don’t love the scoop to select modes.

I'm lucky I guess, my distributor sells to me at msrp, and has been slightly under on a few. I can't justify the added mark up, unless it's maybe a Jimi Hendrix pin

#29 2 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

How is it temporary? I can’t think of a single LE that has gone down in price - regardless of availability of Premiums.
I paid over MSRP on 1/2 of my collection. Sucks - but I either pay it or someone else will.

It's a recent phenomenon since the start of the pandemic and is due to supply chains and recent increase in demand. Maybe it becomes the new normal but 2 years ago it wasn't the case where all LE's increased in price. Most could be found for less than NIB price 6 months after release. My point is that if people could order and get any Premium game within a month, LE prices wouldn't be as high as they are currently. The current pricing phenomenon isn't unique to LE machines is all I'm saying. Whether this is temporary or permanent will remain to be seen. Out of principal I won't be paying more than MSRP on recent releases and I've purchased 2 NIB since Christmas. I'm perfectly happy waiting for new games at MSRP and don't feel the need to pay thousands extra to have it now.

#30 2 years ago

ToM straight up, PM me.

#31 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Yeah, still supply and demand. Want a premium now? Pay $12k+...or wait a year lol.

I decided last week to try and grab a prem. Called one distro and got invoiced for a May delivery.

#32 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I'd rather wait a year, but the distro I asked about their actual price (since....they have chosen not to list it on their site and only take your deposit money without telling you what the actual cost will be.....) never was arsed to respond to my email. And I've bought a NIB from them before. Somewhat disappointing, but there's other distros out there. Their loss.

Quoted from gliebig:

I decided last week to try and grab a prem. Called one distro and got invoiced for a May delivery.

Like this one.... if you would care to let me know who that was....

#33 2 years ago

$15k is too cheap. These should be going for around $18k!

Don’t look in my collection. Just trust me that I don’t own a Godzilla LE and I’m not biased.

#34 2 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

It's a recent phenomenon since the start of the pandemic and is due to supply chains and recent increase in demand. Maybe it becomes the new normal but 2 years ago it wasn't the case where all LE's increased in price. Most could be found for less than NIB price 6 months after release. My point is that if people could order and get any Premium game within a month, LE prices wouldn't be as high as they are currently. The current pricing phenomenon isn't unique to LE machines is all I'm saying. Whether this is temporary or permanent will remain to be seen. Out of principal I won't be paying more than MSRP on recent releases and I've purchased 2 NIB since Christmas. I'm perfectly happy waiting for new games at MSRP and don't feel the need to pay thousands extra to have it now.

Used Pros and Premiums could be found under MSRP pre-2020. Good LEs (AC/DC, Tron, GB, etc) have always been increasing in value since release (albeit at a slower rate pre-2020). Decent LEs (ST, TWD, etc) hovered around MSRP forever until recently. Only the meh LEs would temporarily go under MSRP.

I doubt there is a large contingent of people that can’t find a Godzilla so they opt for an LE, thereby contributing to the inflated LE prices. The prices are inflated because there are simply a *LOT* more people in the hobby and many like chasing the rarity of the LEs. Therefore the availability of Pro/Prems are irrelevant to LE pricing IMO.

#35 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I'm lucky I guess, my distributor sells to me at msrp, and has been slightly under on a few. I can't justify the added mark up, unless it's maybe a Jimi Hendrix pin

I paid msrp sold for above

#36 2 years ago

Top 5 game for sure. Am I an owner absolutely. Am I biased? Probably! If I did not have one I would buy this one. Of course I would try to knock a couple hundred off because that's just who I am.

#37 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

I paid msrp sold for above

But because the game that I traded you was inflated as well I basically got your game for MSRP

We both did good on the deal

#38 2 years ago

I paid msrp sold for above</blockquote

screw it ...not worth the time !

#39 2 years ago

People are never going to tired of arguing about pinball prices, are they?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 210.00
$ 80.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

$ 35.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

$ 185.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-godzilla-limited-edition-11?hl=jake35 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.