(Topic ID: 195517)

For sale or trade: Ghostbusters (Pro)! Price drop!

By waspinat0r

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 111 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by cpr9999
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

samplerates (resized).png
baywatch (resized).jpg
20170810_142443 (resized).jpg
20170810_142448 (resized).jpg
20170810_142454 (resized).jpg
20170810_142436 (resized).jpg
20170810_142506 (resized).jpg
20170810_142509 (resized).jpg
20170810_142522 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 111 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 6 years ago

hahaha, that was my thought at first...then I thought of ways to explain to my wife..hey..there's something here you might want!

#52 6 years ago

Adding spider man to want list as well.

#53 6 years ago

lol

#54 6 years ago

Looking for a Breakshot as well. Basically, if it's on my wishlist, I'm interested!

#55 6 years ago

I hope you find that TSPP trade.

#56 6 years ago

Thanks Moonduckie <3

#57 6 years ago

Preference given to mid 90s-early 2k Stern and DE/Sega games -- or a Metallica.

#58 6 years ago

Someone tell me what I can do to get your Metallica pin out of this machine.

#59 6 years ago

Also interested in Transformers and X-Men, apparently. Jesus. BASICALLY IF A PINBALL MACHINE EXISTS IM INTERESTED IN IT. Oh, to be new to this hobby. It's a blessing and a curse.

#60 6 years ago

I can make it easy, first offer of met, LOTR, TSPP, or JP + Baywatch takes it! Depending on conditions of course. Worst case scenario, I can add some cash.

#61 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

first offer of LOTR, TSPP, or JP + Baywatch takes it!

not sure if you realize or not, but each of those trades is for games or combinations of games typically worth more that a GBpro. In all cases, those games are also slightly tougher to come across as GBpro are readily available currently.

#62 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

not sure if you realize or not, but each of those trades is for games or combinations of games typically worth more that a GBpro. In all cases, those games are also slightly tougher to come across as GBpro are readily available currently.

I do which is why I offered to throw in cash. I'm not sure I really consider JP and BW to be worth an exorbitant amount more unless in amazing condition or the like, but either way as I said I'm fine with throwing in a bit if cash!

#63 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

I can make it easy, first offer of met, LOTR, TSPP, or JP + Baywatch takes it! Depending on conditions of course. Worst case scenario, I can add some cash.

#64 6 years ago

missed the cash part. I only commented since you are new.

JP and BW can definitely be worth more than GB, but moreso that it is always tough to do trades, esp 2 for 1 trades. Almost always better off just selling your GB and then buying what you want.

#65 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

Looking for a Breakshot as well. Basically, if it's on my wishlist, I'm interested!

LOL, if you can't keep a modern stern for more than a week, avoid Breakshot like the plague.

#66 6 years ago
Quoted from akm:

LOL, if you can't keep a modern stern for more than a week, avoid Breakshot like the plague.

Haha! Fair enough!

#67 6 years ago

I'm not dead set on JP, but Baywatch I am. If you have Baywatch and another neat little DE(DMD -- TFTC(!!), SW, Batman Forever) or Bally/Williams game, I'm cool with that too.

#68 6 years ago

Hit WRTBY as a nice send off for when this fella leaves. All the work I did for it was for naught though as my score still stunk and I drained horribly almost immediately.

#69 6 years ago

Price drop bump. Still prefer trades including B/W and/or DE/Sega games but all offers considered!

#70 6 years ago

Really wish you were closer because I have a WCS that I'm going to list for sale soon along with a Wipeout. Also have a Baywatch that my wife says is a keeper, but she might be willing to see it go for a Ghostbusters.

#71 6 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Really wish you were closer because I have a WCS that I'm going to list for sale soon along with a Wipeout. Also have a Baywatch that my wife says is a keeper, but she might be willing to see it go for a Ghostbusters.

Damn I wish that too! I'd love to have all of 'em

Also see you have a met, shadow, and TFTC...dang man! My dream collection!

#72 6 years ago

Holy crap. I've NEVER seen someone flip pins like you.... ever!!!

#73 6 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

I don't like the word flip. I don't try to make money, I try to keep it even and fair for both parties. but I also understand what you mean! I just like trying new games!

#74 6 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Yeah I wouldn't call it flipping either. He's more than fair in his dealings. More like indecisive. Haha

#75 6 years ago

I meant no harm in the term. I meant.... extremely temporary adoptions.

#76 6 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

I meant no harm in the term. I meant.... extremely temporary adoptions.

Oh, no offense taken! And you're absolutely right. You and Chuck hit the nail on the heads.

#77 6 years ago

JP, tftc, or bw plus cash?!

#78 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

I miss my SW and GoT quite a bit, actually.
But right now I'd say Metallica is my #1 pick for a machine. I've had a couple folks tell me it's not a great single pin game, and others swear by it as a single pin machine.

I'm actually waffling back and forth between SW and GoT TBH. The wife is pushing me for GoT, and I do enjoy playing it on location... but man... SW is the dream theme for me.

Thus my question... If you had to choose between the two, which one do you think I should get?

Sorry to hi-jack the thread, man. Good luck with the trade... or sale!

#79 6 years ago
Quoted from japespin:

I'm actually waffling back and forth between SW and GoT TBH. The wife is pushing me for GoT, and I do enjoy playing it on location... but man... SW is the dream theme for me.
Thus my question... If you had to choose between the two, which one do you think I should get?
Sorry to hi-jack the thread, man. Good luck with the trade... or sale!

No worries my main! Not a hijack, happy to answer.

Honestly...it's a tough question to answer. On theme alone, I'd go SW. But as far as gameplay (as far as current code goes, anyway), I'd go GoT. It's fully fleshed out, super fun, flowy, and very deep. That being said, I'm sure SW will become super deep as well over time, and the flow/speed are amazing. However, it's not fully fleshed out (yet), with a lot of features missing and the multipliers kind of being silly. The shots can SDTM even when hit(although this could just be how my machine was set up), in a lot of situations, and the button mashing gets very cumbersome. Either way, both games are very fun.

At this very second, I'd say go with GoT, unless you're cool with waiting a few months on the code to develop further, then go SW, since it's a dream theme for ya. It's only going to get better. But just be ready to deal with one handed flipping as you learn to love or hate the action button.

#80 6 years ago

Motivated to have this fella traded or sold by the weekend. Would love to have a new game or two! Make a (fair, c'mon) offer!

#81 6 years ago

Been looking for a Ghostbusters. Have a Mustang Pro HUO only, but we are too far away. How come that's always the case... LOL

#82 6 years ago

Haha. You're tellin me, man. Being unable to haul machines is my complete undoing.

#83 6 years ago

For some $$$ I know a guy that could haul. Lol

#84 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

Haha. You're tellin me, man. Being unable to haul machines is my complete undoing.

You could rent a truck from Uhaul. Not sure how much that costs but is an option.

#85 6 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

For some $$$ I know a guy that could haul. Lol

Haha! Surely you wouldn't want to drive all the way down here every time I'm ready to move a machine.

Quoted from GhostThruster:

You could rent a truck from Uhaul. Not sure how much that costs but is an option.

I've looked into this and sometimes it's up in the hundreds when coupled with gas fees. It gets crazy. And I can't get a trailer because my vehicles won't fit hitches.

#86 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

Haha! Surely you wouldn't want to drive all the way down here every time I'm ready to move a machine.

I've looked into this and sometimes it's up in the hundreds when coupled with gas fees. It gets crazy. And I can't get a trailer because my vehicles won't fit hitches.

Uhaul pickups that expensive? Wonder if a enterprise suv rental would be cheaper lol

#87 6 years ago

some sample rates and that doesn't even include gas nor extra mileage fees.

samplerates (resized).pngsamplerates (resized).png

#88 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

You could always do what I did.. I sold my car and bought a truck just because I needed something to haul pins haha. Definitely not the cheapest option though.

#89 6 years ago

i think Lowe's rents trucks for $90 a day

#90 6 years ago

Time for a minivan! Best pinhaulers for the money

#91 6 years ago

If its only one pin it will fit into an SUV and Mini Van also. Just rent one thru budget or enterprise you pay for the rental fee and not mileage.

This is my experince
SUV it will fit i put into a RAV 4 2012 -ST Pro
Mini van you can place 2X pins. (Town and country!) -LOTR + ST Pro.

#92 6 years ago

Confirmed. TWO nibs will fit in a dodge caravan.

#93 6 years ago

Haha, thanks for the tips on hauling, ya'll. I'm starting to notice some Gottlieb games I'm interested in. Oh Lord, help me.

#94 6 years ago

There's an Enterprise in your town. I've used them before here and it's no more than $150 for a round trip road trip of under 300 miles (they usually have either unlimited miles or a very high amount of allowed miles before the charge per mile) with a mid-sized, fairly fuel-efficient pickup. Just make sure they don't give you the bigger Dodge truck. I did that once and it was so high off the ground that it made it really tough to load and unload the pinball machine.

#95 6 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

There's an Enterprise in your town. I've used them before here and it's no more than $150 for a round trip road trip of under 300 miles (they usually have either unlimited miles or a very high amount of allowed miles before the charge per mile) with a mid-sized, fairly fuel-efficient pickup. Just make sure they don't give you the bigger Dodge truck. I did that once and it was so high off the ground that it made it really tough to load and unload the pinball machine.

Gotcha. Thank you for that.

#96 6 years ago

Are you playing all these games or just picking theme and watching videos? Truthfully many Gottlieb titles are rather weak and shallow (some are good though). To each their own for sure, but if you got bored of Ghostbusters I do not think for a second a System 3 will hold your attention for more than 20 minutes. I think most pinsiders would agree with that statement.

#97 6 years ago
Quoted from brainmegaphone:

Are you playing all these games or just picking theme and watching videos? Truthfully many Gottlieb titles are rather weak and shallow (some are good though). To each their own for sure, but if you got bored of Ghostbusters I do not think for a second a System 3 will hold your attention for more than 20 minutes. I think most pinsiders would agree with that statement.

He was clearly talking about GTB EMs.

#98 6 years ago
Quoted from brainmegaphone:

Quoted from chuckwurt:

He was clearly talking about GTB EMs.

Yes! Also hey c'mon now stargate is awesome.

#99 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

Yes! Also hey c'mon now stargate is awesome.

Hell yeah it is. Gladiators is fun, waterworld is fine too. Never played wipeout but always wanted to. The rest that I've played (SF2 and Mario A) are pretty bad.

#100 6 years ago

I bought a Big Hurt baseball last week and it has been the only game I've been playing. So damn fun, great flow, can play for score or runs, that center ramp with the different routes the ball can take is very cool and the moving glove is better than the WCS goalie.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 103.00
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

$ 49.95
$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 111 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-ghostbusters-pro-26/page/2?hl=flipordie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.