(Topic ID: 195517)

For sale or trade: Ghostbusters (Pro)! Price drop!

By waspinat0r

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 111 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by cpr9999
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

samplerates (resized).png
baywatch (resized).jpg
20170810_142443 (resized).jpg
20170810_142448 (resized).jpg
20170810_142454 (resized).jpg
20170810_142436 (resized).jpg
20170810_142506 (resized).jpg
20170810_142509 (resized).jpg
20170810_142522 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 111 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for trade

For sale or trade: Ghostbusters (Pro)! Price drop!

Featured Ad

Added: 2017-08-10 18:36:36 UTC • Ended: August 20th, 2017
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

Trade
Listed at $ 4,650

Open for offers

Item description

HUO Stern Ghostbusters Pro

Game is in great shape with very little to no wear. Cabinet is in perfect condition. Love the game! It's amazing! My favorite I've owned so far. But now, I'm looking to make my wife and son happy. (As well as myself.) I'm not in a huge hurry to be rid of the machine, to be honest, but new games are always fun, so I figure hey, why not go ahead and list it and see what's out there.

Mylar on the shooter lane, trough entry, airball protectors, lane guide jump protectors, titan rubbers, trough lighting, lit storage facility, art blades.

I'd kind of prefer a trade, but not to the point that I'd turn down a cash deal. (You'd have to come to me for pickup, I drive very small vehicles) up or down + cash (from me or you) depending on what you're giving. Located in Nicholasville, Ky. Don't hesitate to offer me older machines, i'm not stuck on newer Stern.

Games that I'm mainly interested in(but am still wide open to offers):

Metallica, TSPP, LOTR, Tron, Congo, Spider-Man, The Shadow, Baywatch(!!!!), Jurassic Park(!!!!), Tales from the Crypt(!!!!), Batman Forever(!!!!), ID4, Freddy a nightmare on elm street, Iron Man, other mid 90s Bally/Williams/DE/Sega games, Hobbit, Dialed In, America's Most Haunted, Rob Zombie, BSD, Star Trek, Transformers, X-Men

More information available upon request.

Item photos

20170810_142448 (resized).jpg
20170810_142522 (resized).jpg
20170810_142509 (resized).jpg
20170810_142506 (resized).jpg
20170810_142436 (resized).jpg
20170810_142454 (resized).jpg
20170810_142443 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are waspinat0r's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to waspinat0r's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Nicholasville, KY, US

#2 6 years ago

Trade you for a primo Doctor Who! I'll drive. PM me

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Trade you for a primo Doctor Who! I'll drive. PM me

I appreciate the interest, but sadly, Dr Who isn't on my shortlist(although I know it's a great game. )....it is on my wives, though, but she knows nothing! (please don't ever read this Emily.)

#4 6 years ago

Holy shit dude again? Somebody seriously need to open up a redbox for pinballs near you, they'd make a killing

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Holy shit dude again? Somebody seriously need to open up a redbox for pinballs near you, they'd make a killing

hahahaha. They'd make a killing off of anyone! I'm in no hurry to get rid of GB, it's my favorite machine so far. But it never hurts to see what's out there, yeah?

#6 6 years ago

I don't think any 1 game will keep your attention - probably best to try and trade for 2 Sys 11 games or save up for more machines. Any one game in singularity will get boring quick.

#7 6 years ago

I didn't see Game of Thrones pro on your list. Was that just an oversight?

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballomatic:

I didn't list any games I've already owned. I used to live near Kermit in Pikeville!

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

But it never hurts to see what's out there, yeah?

Oh absolutely! I'm pretty impressed that you've had a SW, TWD, and a Ghostbusters in the span of like two weeks. Trading is super fun, heck I wish you were closer as you have good taste in games! Enjoy your GB in the meantime, would love to have that someday.

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Oh absolutely! I'm pretty impressed that you've had a SW, TWD, and a Ghostbusters in the span of like two weeks. Trading is super fun, heck I wish you were closer as you have good taste in games! Enjoy your GB in the meantime, would love to have that someday.

I miss my SW and GoT quite a bit, actually.

But right now I'd say Metallica is my #1 pick for a machine. I've had a couple folks tell me it's not a great single pin game, and others swear by it as a single pin machine.

#11 6 years ago

Also TSPP

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballomatic:

That was so 3 weeks ago bro. Keep up.

#14 6 years ago

this dude has major ADD

#15 6 years ago

While I can appreciate the speculation of my mental capacity, I'd prefer to just talk about trading.

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

While I can appreciate the speculation of my mental capacity, I'd prefer to just talk about trading.

I wish I was more local, I'd do the rental thing for ya lol.

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

I wish I was more local, I'd do the rental thing for ya lol.

same. You'd make a killing from me. Haha.

#18 6 years ago

Three Dog Night of Pinball Owners - One

#19 6 years ago

ain't no hate from me on 3DN

#20 6 years ago

Could be a song about pinball machines.

Why not enjoy them one at a time - even though it's the loneliest number that you'll ever do....

If I were closer I might be a buyer for Ghost Busters at the right number. Sure the next guy will like the game.
Good luck on your next - One.

#21 6 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Could be a song about pinball machines.
Why not enjoy them one at a time - even though it's the loneliest number that you'll ever do....
If I were closer I might be a buyer for Ghost Busters at the right number. Sure the next guy will like the game.
Good luck on your next - One.

Thanks for the kind words. I'm sure they will too. GB is an awesome game. Especially if you like difficult games. (I know there are mods out there to make it easier, but I'm too much of a purist to change the actual gameplay of a machine.)

For some reason I thought 3DN sung one of my favorite songs "Brandy" for some reason....turns out it's Looking Glass. Looking Glass pinball, ya'll! The sailors say Brandy!

#22 6 years ago

well, when guardians of the galaxy pinball comes out, Brandy might be on there. Since it's a main song of Vol.2.

#23 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

well, when guardians of the galaxy pinball comes out, Brandy might be on there. Since it's a main song of Vol.2.

That's awesome.

#24 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I wouldn't count on it. Every song would require it's own license wouldn't it?

Glws OP, I can relate to your pinball ADD. I've been there.

#25 6 years ago

depends on the contract with the movie. They might have ability to use the songs with anything GOTG related.

#26 6 years ago

Gotg would be a great theme. Can we fast forward 4 months to see what's next?!?!

#27 6 years ago

Just want to point out that I'm flexible. I don't need the newest of stern machines. Just looking for good, fun stuff!

#28 6 years ago

SundayBumpday

#29 6 years ago

Let's end this weekend right, with some new machines for two of us!

#30 6 years ago

Id be interested, just not sure what id get rid of. Anything in my collection strike you?

#31 6 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Id be interested, just not sure what id get rid of. Anything in my collection strike you?

I'll take a look.

#32 6 years ago

Oh, i should mention it would obviously be multiple games

#33 6 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Oh, i should mention it would obviously be multiple games

You've got a few fellas that pique my interest (R&BW, Pinbot, Gladiators, Wipe Out, Rollergames(!), Time Machine), but I'm not sure how or what we could work out..i'm trying to stay in the era of mid 90s-modern DMDs overall.

#34 6 years ago

I know pinbot and time machine are on my short list to sell, gladiators will come with me to my grave, wipeout i may be willing to part with, rollergames as well if i can convince my son to let me sell it. Pm me if you decide youd want to work something out. Id have to re t a trailer, but 300 miles isnt too far (i just drove from toledo to tampa to trade a williams contact for a pinbot, so 300 is nothing!)

#35 6 years ago

is the Rocky & BW a no-go like Gladiator?

#36 6 years ago

I may part with that one, i need to fix a gi issue first though

#37 6 years ago

Priority will go to the game(s) I listed for sure. My main interests lie in these: WCS, met, lotr, tspp, bw/JP, rob zombie, but im super open to entertaining offers.

#38 6 years ago

Still waiting on an answer for lotr!

#39 6 years ago

Pm are all replied to. Keep em coming!

#40 6 years ago

What's the over/under for how long you keep your next game? (bump)

#41 6 years ago
Quoted from Capinball:

What's the over/under for how long you keep your next game? (bump)

Time will tell! I'll eventually settle down. When i find my way into a WCS, Baywatch, and JP, those will be keepers!

#42 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

Time will tell! I'll eventually settle down. When i find my way into a WCS, Baywatch, and JP, those will be keepers!

Keepers for two weeks

#43 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Keepers for two weeks

you're almost as bad as me you fart

#45 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

Interesting that Baywatch and JP would be keepers, while GB, Star Wars, and Game of Thrones arn't : / Hope your not dissapointed by those games ...

#46 6 years ago

BW is a GREAT game! Way more going on and jam packed with modes, multiballs, toys, and great set of shots from 4 flippers.

It also has boobs!!!! Important factor not to be overlooked.

#47 6 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

Interesting that Baywatch and JP would be keepers, while GB, Star Wars, and Game of Thrones arn't : / Hope your not dissapointed by those games ...

Well from my recent experience finally getting to play several games, I kind of got an idea of what kind of games that are "fit" for me, so I feel fairly confident in that statement. I love the style and comedy of DE/Sega games!

Quoted from Whysnow:

BW is a GREAT game! Way more going on and jam packed with modes, multiballs, toys, and great set of shots from 4 flippers.
It also has boobs!!!! Important factor not to be overlooked.

Don't tell my wife!

#48 6 years ago

ther eis the alternate cab version to appeal to the ladies also.

baywatch (resized).jpgbaywatch (resized).jpg

#49 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

That's why BW is so great! It has something for everyone!

#50 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

There are 111 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-ghostbusters-pro-26 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.