891FBD3C-265C-43E0-A9C3-8FF337471BFA (resized).jpeg
992F92A4-953E-48C0-A834-A0B448C5C198 (resized).jpeg
D0E71E3D-299D-4A4F-85DC-F303508885DD (resized).jpeg
7A5EE739-2A3E-44B3-BDBB-3C55C6339013 (resized).jpeg
8F494065-9624-4FE5-A688-AA987DC9B5A1 (resized).jpeg
CEDAD7D8-2931-4AAE-A8B8-BE8DC8E5F487 (resized).jpeg
DB108607-8D02-4005-8E21-16AE5A6A80D1 (resized).jpeg
17C5D6AA-8821-40D6-9533-290CBEFA006D (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 2 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Ghostbusters (Pro)

Added: 2021-12-19 23:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (January 31st, 2022) • Ended: April 22nd, 2022
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

3 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 9,300 (OBO)

Open for offers

Item description

GB Pro with some great mods. Let me know if you need any specific pictures.

Item photos

17C5D6AA-8821-40D6-9533-290CBEFA006D (resized).jpeg
7A5EE739-2A3E-44B3-BDBB-3C55C6339013 (resized).jpeg
891FBD3C-265C-43E0-A9C3-8FF337471BFA (resized).jpeg
8F494065-9624-4FE5-A688-AA987DC9B5A1 (resized).jpeg
992F92A4-953E-48C0-A834-A0B448C5C198 (resized).jpeg
CEDAD7D8-2931-4AAE-A8B8-BE8DC8E5F487 (resized).jpeg
D0E71E3D-299D-4A4F-85DC-F303508885DD (resized).jpeg
DB108607-8D02-4005-8E21-16AE5A6A80D1 (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are TKill's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to TKill's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Houston, TX, US

#2 2 years ago

Nothing to say ....
Way beyond stupid...
Merry Christmas

#3 2 years ago

just love the noob price guide

#4 2 years ago

And its routed, what a deal

#5 2 years ago

Went down 3k overnight....

#6 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Went down 3k overnight....

And still over 3k over priced.

#7 2 years ago

Is this like the new craigslist? People are asking stupid money for there not so good game!

#8 2 years ago
Quoted from shane63026:

Is this like the new craigslist? People are asking stupid money for there not so good game!

Its a great game, a few people have made offers on mine and I have turned them down. Not interested in selling at this time.

On the price I'll offer no opinion. The seller can ask whatever they like just as potential buyers are free to look elsewhere.

#9 2 years ago

WTF is going on in the world?

#10 2 years ago

Everythings More Expensive in Texas!

#11 2 years ago

Um, have you been under a rock?

#12 2 years ago
Quoted from rwmech5:

Um, have you been under a rock?

I'll let someone else explain the joke.

#13 2 years ago

Hahaha that was for the post above, we must've.sent at the same time

#14 2 years ago

I'm interested.

Send me a picture of the the $ 4,500 in the cashbox.

#15 2 years ago

I just came here for the downvote...

#16 2 years ago

A heck of a lot of games on this site are 10k and above. Crazy.

#17 2 years ago

This thread is nowhere near as entertaining as the Deadpool thread.

#18 2 years ago

Wish I was closer.

#19 2 years ago

price pumping! good for my LE- with topper!!

#20 2 years ago

In the summer, modded pro games sold around 7500-8000. Routed ones would have been maybe 1k -1500 less . Now however you have the holidays and the price increase which had a direct affect on used game pricing which will not go away unless the prices for new machines go down. This we all know will not happen.
There are no GB pro machines for sale for 4500, nor have have I ever seen one even close to 4500.... The price is not that crazy... maybe just a little, however it is the sellers right to ask whatever he/she pleases, and potential buyers should just move along if their pockets do to agree with the price. In no way should the price of someones machine be offensive. Every pinball machine is unique once it is used, and modified.

#21 2 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

A heck of a lot of games on this site are 10k and above. Crazy.

Well it is Christmas.

#22 2 years ago

Quoted from Manny10:In the summer, modded pro games sold around 7500-8000. Routed ones would have been maybe 1k -1500 less . Now however you have the holidays and the price increase which had a direct affect on used game pricing which will not go away unless the prices for new machines go down. This we all know will not happen.
There are no GB pro machines for sale for 4500, nor have have I ever seen one even close to 4500.... The price is not that crazy... maybe just a little, however it is the sellers right to ask whatever he/she pleases, and potential buyers should just move along if their pockets do to agree with the price. In no way should the price of someones machine be offensive. Every pinball machine is unique once it is used, and modified.

All this from a dealer that sells pinball machines

#23 2 years ago

Yep, laughable for sure. The philosophical approach to rape and pillage the community.

Quoted from Brtlkat:

All this from a dealer that sells pinball machines

#24 2 years ago
Quoted from Manny10:

In the summer, modded pro games sold around 7500-8000. Routed ones would have been maybe 1k -1500 less

Bullshit. Maybe in your personal bubble where you like to screw people who don't know any better over. But in the real world, HUO Pros were still less than NIB, which means with some tasteful mods that we're talking a range of $5500-7000 depending on the mods. Stock would be less, and routed probably in the $5K range.

Hell, the nicest premium in existence was right here for $8500 in August, had a million mods including ColorDMD, and according to time active sat for a bit - https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/120690

If you look at the Pinside Archive, just about every GB Pro listed in the Spring and Summer was in the $5K-7K range, depending on mods, and the upper end had some sell for less or "sold elsewhere". So, no, modded Pro games did not sell for $7500-$8K.

#25 2 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Hell, the nicest premium in existence was right here for $8500 in August, had a million mods including ColorDMD, and according to time active sat for a bit - https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/120690

Also specified NO SHIPPING which really cuts down on interested parties.

Just to be fair, that has been my experience on several sales. If you wont ship you have to accept that odds are you are going to take less which is an offset from dealing with shipping hassles.

Unless you find the golden buyer 1/2 hour from your house with money to burn.

#26 2 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Also specified NO SHIPPING which really cuts down on interested parties.
Just to be fair, that has been my experience on several sales. If you wont ship you have to accept that odds are you are going to take less which is an offset from dealing with shipping hassles.
Unless you find the golden buyer 1/2 hour from your house with money to burn.

Oh, too true. Too true. TBH, I never do shipping either though. There's enough potential buyers up here where the risks and headaches of shipping are outweighed by just having to wait a week or two extra to sell locally.

But if an $8500 premium loaded to the gills took some time to sell, Pros were never routinely $8K this summer and the archive backs that up.

#27 2 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Oh, too true. Too true. TBH, I never do shipping either though. There's enough potential buyers up here where the risks and headaches of shipping are outweighed by just having to wait a week or two extra to sell locally.
But if an $8500 premium loaded to the gills took some time to sell, Pros were never routinely $8K this summer and the archive backs that up.

No buts, no shipping curtails buying pool.

I sold my Trek premium almost instantly when I agreed to shipping and it was reasonably priced.

2 weeks later
#28 2 years ago

I’m here for the OP updoot...

Yeah. I’m THAT guy

#29 2 years ago

Shocker, this hasn't sold.

#30 2 years ago
Quoted from Manny10:

There are no GB pro machines for sale for 4500, nor have have I ever seen one even close to 4500....

Bought my routed GB pro for $4500 in December of ‘19.. broke even after adding a shaker motor and center post and selling for $4800 in Spring of ‘21.. not sure why GB went bonkers all of the sudden. Congrats to those catching their windfall! Hoping to buy a premium when prices come down. This stuff is crazy

#31 2 years ago
Quoted from ruralcollector:

Bought my routed GB pro for $4500 in December of ‘19.. broke even after adding a shaker motor and center post and selling for $4800 in Spring of ‘21.. not sure why GB went bonkers all of the sudden. Congrats to those catching their windfall! Hoping to buy a premium when prices come down. This stuff is crazy

On 10/21/20 I sold my previously routed Pro for $5400. It was shopped out by me, had Stern art blades, cliffys and the Stern GB shooter rod. It was one of the games we used in our big GB launch party that Ernie Hudson came to, so it was the game that he played and I had him sign the translite too. At the time, $5400 was crazy money for the game so even though I wasn't looking to sell it, I figured why not. Amazing how much things have changed in just two short years.

#32 2 years ago

This isn’t a want to sell ad. It’s fishing for suckers. It’s sad to see.

#33 2 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

On 10/21/20 I sold my previously routed Pro for $5400. It was shopped out by me, had Stern art blades, cliffys and the Stern GB shooter rod. It was one of the games we used in our big GB launch party that Ernie Hudson came to, so it was the game that he played and I had him sign the translite too. At the time, $5400 was crazy money for the game so even though I wasn't looking to sell it, I figured why not. Amazing how much things have changed in just two short years.

Was that at a Brewery? I wasn’t into pinball at the time but I recall being at a brewery in that area and Ernie Hudson was their debuting Ghost Busters.

#34 2 years ago
Quoted from TheBeefSupreme:

Was that at a Brewery? I wasn’t into pinball at the time but I recall being at a brewery in that area and Ernie Hudson was their debuting Ghost Busters.

Yep, it was at Surly Brewing in Minneapolis. I helped out with the event, it was a lot of fun. We threw some big local launch parties for other games, but this was one ridiculous.

I was asked about my GB Pro unsolicited. One of the reasons the buyer wanted my game was because of the "significance" behind it. I just kept saying no until the price got a point that I thought was crazy. I had Ernie sign another translite, event poster and got my picture taken with him so I even though I did like the game I figured I could let that specific game and the memories tied to it go.

#35 2 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Yep, it was at Surly Brewing in Minneapolis. I helped out with the event, it was a lot of fun. We threw some big local launch parties for other games, but this was one ridiculous.
I was asked about my GB Pro unsolicited. One of the reasons the buyer wanted my game was because of the "significance" behind it. I just kept saying no until the price got a point that I thought was crazy. I had Ernie sign another translite, event poster and got my picture taken with him so I even though I did like the game I figured I could let that specific game and the memories tied to it go.

Yes!!! Surly, ha that was the name I was thinking but wasn’t quite sure. That place is great. Man, small world.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-ghostbusters-pro-130 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.