(Topic ID: 163671)

For sale: Ghostbusters (LE) (Stern, 2016)

By Denethor

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 54 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by TaTa
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).png

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Ghostbusters (LE) (Stern, 2016)

Added: 2016-07-06 21:41:09 UTC • Ended: July 29th, 2016
Condition: NIB - New in box (distributor/business)

Price

$ 9,300

Pre-Ordered GBLE but life has come up and I need the cash. I will be picking up from distributor in PA. I might be able to assist in delivery depending on timing and location.
Price lowered to 9300, lots of interest but takers yet.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Denethor's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Denethor's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Durham, NC, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

#2 7 years ago

There are a few people looking - you never know.

#3 7 years ago

I'm looking. But not a chance for that price. The hype is over.

#4 7 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

There are a few people looking - you never know.

My GBLE sold on pinside, fast, with lots of offers. I think at this price it will go fast...mine did

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

I'm looking. But not a chance for that price. The hype is over.

Make an offer can't hurt

#6 7 years ago

there was a very small window when you could sell gble at these prices and that window has closed. I think $8500 will get it sold quickly but anything higher and it will take time.

#7 7 years ago

$9625 ...such an unusual price choice. Curious to know the story behind that.

#8 7 years ago

I tried offering $9624.99 but he won't bite.

#9 7 years ago
Quoted from tacshose:

My GBLE sold on pinside, fast, with lots of offers. I think at this price it will go fast...mine did

There is one for 8800 shipped that isnt selling

#10 7 years ago

Has the GBLE price bubble finally burst?
Or have potential buyers run out of pin money because it's tied up on other machines they ordered that are still not made nor shipping after many months of waiting?

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

There is one for 8800 shipped that isnt selling

Please don't make comments where you don't know all of the details. That is what just drives people on Pinside crazy and rightfully so. I've had plenty of offers but am swamped at work today and haven't been able to respond to them. I was just about to post in my own for sale thread but clicked on the wrong thread when I came upon your comment.

Thanks,

Egg

#12 7 years ago

Leggo my eggo

#13 7 years ago

Plenty of time to read this thread an respond..

Not enough time to respond to something you're selling?

Bump to the OP..GL!

Quoted from eggbert52:

Please don't make comments where you don't know all of the details. That is what just drives people on Pinside crazy and rightfully so. I've had plenty of offers but am swamped at work today and haven't been able to respond to them. I was just about to post in my own for sale thread but clicked on the wrong thread when I came upon your comment.
Thanks,
Egg

#14 7 years ago

Not making a comment as to values , but after many plays on my GBLE , it's better than most of the top 10 rated pins.
GLWS.

#15 7 years ago
Quoted from Banker:

Not making a comment as to values , but after many plays on my GBLE , it's better than most of the top 10 rated pins.
GLWS.

Well there you have it, 30 hours of ownership and it's already a legend

#16 7 years ago

edited for clarity. bump.

#17 7 years ago
Quoted from Banker:

GLWS.

I say the same thing about every new pin that enters my house lol... but only time will tell bc ive only kept a few pins over a year .... met, bsd,tz,congo .

#18 7 years ago
Quoted from Monster_Bash:

Plenty of time to read this thread an respond..
Not enough time to respond to something you're selling?
Bump to the OP..GL!

If you know my M.O., I'd first rather call out the idiots then respond to what is really important.

#19 7 years ago

Great guy. Would snag this if I had the cash.

#20 7 years ago

I'm sure your distributor would happily give you a refund.

#21 7 years ago

Exciting business opportunities?

#22 7 years ago

Pm sent yesterday. Hope to get response.

#23 7 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

$9625 ...such an unusual price choice. Curious to know the story behind that.

That was what Pinside said the average sale price was... simple as that.

#24 7 years ago
Quoted from Denethor:

life has come up and I need the cash.

Sounds like the price of life has too.

GLWS!

#25 7 years ago

Price lowered to 9300, bump

#26 7 years ago

GLWS. Hope you get your price. It seems the price has come down a bit from where it was a few weeks ago.

#27 7 years ago

Slimmer bump

#28 7 years ago

Is that Slimer's skinny cousin?

#29 7 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Is that Slimer's skinny cousin?

He's been to Jenny Craigs.

rd

#30 7 years ago

slimer had a gastric bypass

#31 7 years ago

Is this your first pin? I don't think it is. Thanks for coming here to sell it. GLWTSMOFO!

#32 7 years ago

I don't buy Steen games so I'm just asking. Was this the original price when it first came out? If not, what was it?

#33 7 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I don't buy Steen games so I'm just asking. Was this the original price when it first came out? If not, what was it?

I believe the original price was $8,000.

#34 7 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

image_(resized).pngimage_(resized).png

#35 7 years ago

$8800 was the list price unless you got a preferred rate which most people here did, but that preferred rate was gone in 48 hrs as people snapped up the best deals.

This is not like MMr where there were 1000 LEs and then a further unlimited number of regular editions which were identical except for a shaker and side trim.

#36 7 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Just noticed this on google: Unit 8200 is an Israeli Intelligence Corps unit responsible for collecting signal intelligence and code decryption.

Cool, never heard of that before.

#37 7 years ago

I didn't say anything for a while but I have to now. The seller is one of the nicest guys around, and a great asset to pinball. He runs machines up and down the east coast for an insanely good price and cares for the machines as if they were his own. I don't think his asking price is ridiculous. You want a GBLE? Great! You're not going to get it for retail because they're all spoken for. If you want one, you'll pay more, just like people do for every other machine that has low supply and high demand. Why you're picking on the guy for wanting to make a profit like everybody else does makes no sense to me...unless it's out of jealousy or spite.

This is one of the disgusting things about Pinside that I won't miss.

#38 7 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

many people got them between 7500-8100. Really depended on when you paid up/got in.

7800 seems to be the norm.

#39 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I didn't say anything for a while but I have to now. The seller is one of the nicest guys around, and a great asset to pinball. He runs machines up and down the east coast for an insanely good price and cares for the machines as if they were his own. I don't think his asking price is ridiculous. You want a GBLE? Great! You're not going to get it for retail because they're all spoken for. If you want one, you'll pay more, just like people do for every other machine that has low supply and high demand. Why you're picking on the guy for wanting to make a profit like everybody else does makes no sense to me...unless it's out of jealousy or spite.

Oh give it a rest. Cry me a river.

#40 7 years ago
Quoted from frunch:

I believe the original price was $8,000.

Quoted from rai:

$8800 was the list price unless you got a preferred rate which most people here did, but that preferred rate was gone in 48 hrs as people snapped up the best deals.
This is not like MMr where there were 1000 LEs and then a further unlimited number of regular editions which were identical except for a shaker and side trim.

Quoted from Maken:

Just noticed this on google: Unit 8200 is an Israeli Intelligence Corps unit responsible for collecting signal intelligence and code decryption.
Cool, never heard of that before.

Quoted from Whysnow:

many people got them between 7200-8100. Really depended on when you paid up/got in.

Thanks guys. That's why i asked. The prices are all over the place.

#41 7 years ago

I completely agree with you. If it doesn't sell sellers can obviously reduce the price. Also I recommend buyers to Always look at the machine first before buying unless you have had good experience with the seller in the past. I have been cheated by pinsiders in the past. Not all pinsiders are honest.

#42 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

many people got them between 7200-8100. Really depended on when you paid up/got in.

Quoted from Whysnow:

you are correct. I am sure a few have changed hands for slightly over the 7500-8200 original price it seems people paid, but very few appear to be changing hands post original sale and none over 9k.

That original sales price keeps getting cheaper! Would love to hear from anyone who got one for $7,500 let alone $7,200!

#43 7 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Awesome. You're a real sweetheart. Look forward to me price-policing the shit out of anything you sell in the future.

Can't wait.

#44 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Awesome. You're a real sweetheart. Look forward to me price-policing the shit out of anything you sell in the future.

Quoted from kklank:

Quoted from beelzeboob:

Or, you two could just put each other on ignore, that would be best.

#45 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Or, you two could just put each other on ignore, that would be best.

That's sort of immature isn't it?

#46 7 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

That's sort of immature isn't it?

Not as bad in my eyes as threatening to stalk and price police someone you don't know in the future for ads they have not made yet. Best for them to just ignore each other, no need for further drama.

#47 7 years ago

I ignore nobody. And I'm not threatening anything. Just going to have some fun.

It's called karma. And sometimes it's a bitch.

#48 7 years ago

I got 8K for a GB LE if anyone will sell for that

#49 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Can't wait.

Hey everybody,
If ole beezelbob doesn't like what you have to say, he'll come after you. Grow up man. It's just pinball.

#50 7 years ago

Signs of too many games coming to market at once.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-ghostbusters-premiumle-stern-2016-2023 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.