(Topic ID: 161554)

For sale: Ghostbusters (Premium/LE) (Stern, 2016)

By CrazyLevi

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

dance_1_(resized).jpg
1-Goodfellas_(resized).jpg
Screenshot_20160606-183656_(resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider balboarules.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#84 7 years ago

I have been trying to understand why people are getting so upset about this, it is a free market, and people can do whatever they like.. I know for a FACT that one NIB did sell for 10K, Seller put it out there, someone wanted it and paid it... If others wish to try, they have every right to do so. Personally if I wanted one that bad, I would have pre-ordered it as soon as I could, there is no way I would pay that much for one game, but that is just me. How many games for sale on here were bought of CL, then listed here for thousands more a day or two later.. what is the difference?
If you have an item, you make a profit on it, your happy, and the buyer has the choice to spend the extra or walk away, not sure why this particular title has this much controversy surrounding it, people flipping games for profit have been around a long time, and as long as people continue to pay those prices, they will continue.

Good luck Levy, hope it sells.

#89 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Oh yeah? Well f YOU then!

f you too Boob. Out of my entire post, only you would spot that. Should you not be fixing that mess of an AFM you screwed up?? By the way the UP I checked on your post is where you can stick it..

#92 7 years ago

It puts the lotion on the skin! I think that was Boob in that movie.

#93 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I'm a writer. I can't help but edit constantly.
Worked on the AFM today. It plays and I could consider it done now if I wanted to. But I'm an anal SOB, so...nope!
Thanks for caring. Hope to see you at Pintastic.

I get that, so am I about my games, it is always, "I just have to this, I just have to do that" I have the same problem, and yes I will see you at Pintastic, besides the shirt, the picture 2 posts up shows me what you look like...

#99 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Some people get bent out of shape when they have to spend $7 to ship a needed item. So this obviously goes well and above that.

O-Din are we supposed to start fighting now?

#100 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Hey doofus...we're friends on Facebook! Tons of ugly pictures over there...

Are we? Shows you how much I know about Facebook!

#101 7 years ago

Thanks for the FB message Boob, keep thinking of that scene in 16 candles at the door... "That you!""Yeah, that me"

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider balboarules.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-ghostbusters-premiumle-stern-2016-2020?tu=balboarules and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.