(Topic ID: 161554)

For sale: Ghostbusters (Premium/LE) (Stern, 2016)

By CrazyLevi

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

dance_1_(resized).jpg
1-Goodfellas_(resized).jpg
Screenshot_20160606-183656_(resized).png

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 101 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Ghostbusters (Premium/LE) (Stern, 2016)

Added: 2016-06-06 20:27:57 UTC • Ended: June 24th, 2016
Condition: NIB - New in box (distributor/business)

Price

$ 10,000

I have a friend who is selling a GBLE. Not my machine. He's selling the game and will pay the Pinside fee if it sells.

He is asking $10,000 or best offer.

Contact me and I'll send you his info (email and text), that's the extent of my involvement. Pointless to make offers here, PM me, I'll send you the info, and you can offer away.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are CrazyLevi's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to CrazyLevi's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

New York, NY, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

#2 7 years ago

I will offer 8000 for it right now. Beacause that's what it's worth to me.

#3 7 years ago

In about 60 days when they announce the next Stern release a lot of people are going to be sad about paying $10K for GBLE.

And that's all I have to say about that

#4 7 years ago

Is it wrong for me to assume that every GBLE listed here is for Kaneda? Its like he never leaves my subconscious

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

a lot of people are going to be sad about paying $10K for GBLE.

Do these people even exist?

#6 7 years ago

9k this would sell in a instant maybe 9250....not sure about 10k but there always a sucker somewhere

#7 7 years ago

I wish you luck even though I think the hype machine is crazy on this title. But you have me curious

Cut and paste CrazyLevi comment from another pinsider GB LE for sale:

"Everybody here asks outrageous prices for pins these days so why the big hubbub? Everyone here tries to make a profit when the sell their game unless they are an unfortunate owner of a WWE.
But still...I'm having a hard time believing this isn't a put-on.
Lady slingshot?! Lol...the posting style and trolling seems a little...familiar."

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

I wish you luck even though I think the hype machine is crazy on this title. But you have me curious
Cut and paste CrazyLevi comment from another pinsider GB LE for sale:
"Everybody here asks outrageous prices for pins these days so why the big hubbub? Everyone here tries to make a profit when the sell their game unless they are an unfortunate owner of a WWE.
But still...I'm having a hard time believing this isn't a put-on.
Lady slingshot?! Lol...the posting style and trolling seems a little...familiar."

Very interesting Bad Billy. Crazy Levi? What you say?

#9 7 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

In about 60 days when they announce the next Stern release a lot of people are going to be sad about paying $10K for GBLE.
And that's all I have to say about that

Who says anybody actually paid 10k for this machine?

#10 7 years ago

I've never understood why people would ever want to endure this much hassle just to make a measly $2K. Ain't worth it.

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

I've never understood why people would ever want to endure this much hassle just to make a measly $2K. Ain't worth it.

$2k doesn't even cover an oil change for my Lambo! Peanuts....

#12 7 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Why wouldnt you? Youre just moving money. It's even worse when you take possession, have to deal with someone coming to your house, trying to bargain with you after the deal has been agreed upon.

This is the best kind of sale.

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from jchiu:

Why wouldnt you? Youre just moving money. It's even worse when you take possession, have to deal with someone coming to your house, trying to bargain with you after the deal has been agreed upon.

Yea, but it's just so infrequent it's not worth it. If you could do it a couple of times a month then definitely. But one off sales just aren't worth it.

#14 7 years ago

Gotta be honest... if there were one here in Austin... and I had the room; I'd proably jump at it.
That said - good luck with sale.

#15 7 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Very interesting Bad Billy. Crazy Levi? What you say?

I have nothing to say. Except that if anybody is interested in the game please PM me and I'll send you the seller's info.

#16 7 years ago

A true friend you are indeed. Helping an "anonymous person" or is that "banned"?,flip a machine to pinsiders for an insane asking price with a promise to pay the pinside fees. Anyone Savy enough to preorder this game would surely be on pinside.I guarantee the fee will never get paid whatever the sale price is.

#17 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I have nothing to say. Except that if anybody is interested in the game please PM me and I'll send you the seller's info.

YOU have nothing to say????

I am calling Ripley....even he won't believe it!

#18 7 years ago

kaneda sells a game he said he was keeping on a site he was banned from (twice) through a 3rd party. next on "as the pinside turns."

#19 7 years ago

I don't think you should be allowed to try and sell a machine that is not in your possession unless you are a distro. Friend or no friend.
Mike

#20 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

At least your honest.

Tell Chris he should be selling it to me at cost, sort of like I was willing to do on another title. He'll remember.

#21 7 years ago

I'm in SoCal, if someone wants my incoming GB LE for $9500 you can have it. Too busy playing The Hobbit to really be that attached to GB any more. Plus, just had hand surgery and cant play for a little while anyway. $10K is just crazy, but if the market will pay it, I guess that is its current value..

#22 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Too busy playing The Hobbit to really be that attached to GB any more. Plus, just had hand surgery and cant play for a little while anyway.

Wait!, what? Are you too busy playing the Hobbit or not?

#23 7 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

He has having hand surgery from playing TH too much!

#24 7 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Quoted from RobT:

lol ! Was playing TH a lot up until the surgery. Now I cannot play it, but the game is so good the excitement of getting GB literally went out the window. When my hand is better i'll want to play TH more, and if GB arrives in the next week or two I wont be in any hurry to unbox it.

I'd probably just switch to premium if someone wanted my GB LE.

#25 7 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

I don't think you should be allowed to try and sell a machine that is not in your possession unless you are a distro. Friend or no friend.
Mike

I agree 100%. Distributors should add this to their fine print of the sales agreement if it's not already there. Do what you want after you take possession but not before it's shipped.
Keep ranting on about high resale NIB prices (AMH,etc)but if it's for personal gain ,well that's another matter....

#26 7 years ago

Stern's new Star Wars LE will be at 12k in less than a year. $$

#27 7 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

I don't think you should be allowed to try and sell a machine that is not in your possession

It could be an issue if a distributor doesn't get all they ordered and has to refund money and people don't get their game.

LTG : )

#28 7 years ago

Pinside is what happens when all new wealth in this country floats to the top. That's for sure.

#29 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

LMAO

#30 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:the excitement of getting GB literally went out the window. When my hand is better i'll want to play TH more

Agreed, although I would pay just to watch a vid of you unboxing that LE GB one handed.

#31 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

lol ! Was playing TH a lot up until the surgery. Now I cannot play it, but the game is so good the excitement of getting GB literally went out the window. When my hand is better i'll want to play TH more, and if GB arrives in the next week or two I wont be in any hurry to unbox it.

If you do take delivery, I'd be happy to help you unbox it...and play it since you can't.

#32 7 years ago

You guys are too nice around here, looks like I'm gonna have a few of you guys over to help unbox my GB LE. Sounds good, i'll provide the beer, and you can play on my behalf. I'll stand next to you and tell you when and which flipper to hit under my instruction- then i'll come on here and complain the game is too hard because the flippers are too spaced apart

#33 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

True story...I'm currently sitting in a cafe having coffee and reading your post about Hobbit, I look up and the guy standing in front of me with a black sweatshirt on has the EXACT logo that is your avatar.....even the wording. You're not in Australia at the moment?

Anyway.....I thought Kaneda had numerous offers to buy this GBLE from his eBay listing? What happened?

#34 7 years ago

Yep, dont know why these guys think they are fooling anyone, we all hang in many of the same places. I asked him if it was still $13,000 and he responded $10,000

Screenshot_20160606-183656_(resized).pngScreenshot_20160606-183656_(resized).png

#35 7 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

True story...I'm currently sitting in a cafe having coffee and reading your post about Hobbit, I look up and the guy standing in front of me with a black sweatshirt on has the EXACT logo that is your avatar.....even the wording. You're not in Australia at the moment?
Anyway.....I thought Kaneda had numerous offers to buy this GBLE from his eBay listing? What happened?

Haha that's too funny, and killer timing and coincidence

#36 7 years ago

I'm somewhat surprised LadySlingshot hasn't commented on this thread. Maybe I'm not...

#37 7 years ago
Quoted from jchiu:

Agreed. Once mine is delivered my incentive to sell is very low and I doubt these will be going for much less once played so NIB prior to delivery is the best way to currently buy.

#38 7 years ago

Agreed. Once mine is delivered my incentive to sell is very low and I doubt these will be going for much less once played so NIB prior to delivery is the best way to currently buy.

#39 7 years ago
Quoted from tacshose:

Simply not true if you look at the overwhelming history of pricing with LE's. All hype.

#40 7 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Simply not true if you look at the overwhelming history of pricing with LE's. All hype.

So according to the last Met LE that sold on pinside I can play my GBLE for years and still sell it for a small profit. Ok...yeah I think NIB is still the way to go

#42 7 years ago
Quoted from tacshose:

So according to the last Met LE that sold on pinside I can play my GBLE for years and still sell it for a small profit. Ok...yeah I think NIB is still the way to go

Listed at $8K with tons of upgrades on it $$. Don't know what it finally sold for.

If NIB floats your boat, all good. I'd still not buy an LE believing that it's value will always rise as the reason to purchase.

#43 7 years ago
Quoted from tacshose:

Depends... what was your original cost? How much will your shipping costs be? How many mods will you add to it? Many people forget all that. The last Met LE I seen sell here was loaded so if he was the original owner he lost plenty.

#44 7 years ago

Where's all this dough coming from? I make good money but damn some people seem to be ballin' on a whole new level. Guess I'm gonna have to spend my entire life waiting in line like a shnuck.

#45 7 years ago
Quoted from Cybergoonie:

Where's all this dough coming from? I make good money but damn some people seem to be ballin' on a whole new level. Guess I'm gonna have to spend my entire life waiting in line like a shnuck.

I've found the secret to success is to work a lot of overtime, to the point you are barely even alive and awake on a daily basis.

Currently working 140 hrs per week as a Wal Mart greeter to make ends meet and buy pinball machines.

#46 7 years ago

^^^ that is too much! But...can I have a smiley sticker?

#47 7 years ago
Quoted from Cybergoonie:

lol! I haven't heard the word schnuck in a long time. My mom used to call me a little schnuck. +1
I love it.
(and I'm not being sarcastic).

#48 7 years ago
Quoted from Cybergoonie:

If you owned a chain of Midwest grocery stores, you could probably own all the pinballs you wanted! http://schnucks.com

The word you want is schnook.

#49 7 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

If you owned a chain of Midwest grocery stores, you could probably own all the pinballs you wanted! http://schnucks.com

Sure it's not schmuck?

#50 7 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Typed too fast....Gotta love iPhone autocorrect. Typed schnook. Maybe my boy Henry Hill Could better explain it to everyone here.

Today, everything is different. There's no action. I have to wait around like everyone else. Can't even get decent food. Right after I got here, I ordered some spaghetti with marinara sauce and I got egg noodles and ketchup. I'm an average nobody. I get to live the rest of my life like a schnook.

1-Goodfellas_(resized).jpg1-Goodfellas_(resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

There are 101 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-ghostbusters-premiumle-stern-2016-2020?hl=touchingevil and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.