(Topic ID: 161037)

For sale: Ghostbusters (Premium/LE) (Stern, 2016)

By tacshose

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Going_in_Circles_paint_(resized).png
enhanced-3985-1436489838-11_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider o-din.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#87 7 years ago

He says he's got it for sale new in box and can be delivered.

From what I have heard it may be the first one in a box. Some people will gladly pay a premium to be the first on their block to own something.

#90 7 years ago
Quoted from dgoett:

a stupid 3DO for $700 on day 1.

My buddy bought one and brought it over. We were playing Madden and it was first and goal and I was about to score. Then it locked up. That thing never did work right.

#101 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

probably because the person buys it for the wrong reason and rubs people the wrong way.

Making money is what pinball has always been about or they wouldn't come with coin doors. If the OP wants to take a shortcut to riches and fame, then that's his right to try.

#111 7 years ago

It's okiedokie.

#114 7 years ago
Quoted from Banker:

What about all of those buyers of late 90s pins that paid $10,000 +?

They seemed pretty happy with their purchases.

#118 7 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

They really only had choice to buy what was available.

It's called willpower brother! We all have a choice. You pay 10 grand for something and you still have made a choice.

#122 7 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

but SINCE THEY WERE BUYING, they only had the option to buy what was in the market.

That's why when I go out to eat, I only look for places that are selling $200 steak dinners. I would never want to post on the forum that I ate at Sizzler.

#135 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

when you try to make money on a game that hasn't even showed up yet. Seems to take more of a toll on people.

According to the ad, it's already in the box ready to ship.

#138 7 years ago

If he doesn't have it yet and is advertising that he does, then this ad should be reported as fraud. As should any others that don't mention it is a pre-order instead of new in box.

#139 7 years ago

I'm requesting the OP post some pics of the box.

#143 7 years ago

No, thank the US treasury for printing unlimited amounts of money.

#151 7 years ago
Quoted from tacshose:

Why would I mark a box sitting in my garage as fully paid for.

It seems some are financing these now. Even distributers are offering trouble free loans. Not interest free though.

#154 7 years ago
Quoted from tacshose:

Wow, pinball financing, that sounds like a bad idea,

Those that are offering it made it sound like a great idea. lol.

But I prefer Teekee's method. SEND MONEY NOW!!!

#156 7 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Flipping by definition is buying something and than turning around and selling something quickly in order to make a profit.

What's it called when you over pay for something upon release because of the hype and then a couple months later you decide it sucks so bad you can't wait to get rid of it but nodody will pay you anything close to what you did?

It's called SUCKER. I know because that's what happened with me and METLE.

#161 7 years ago
Quoted from tacshose:

if I can make extra money for my family and move down to a premium then I'm going to try and do it

Nothing wrong with that, but you probably already paid too much for this one anyway.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider o-din.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-ghostbusters-premiumle-stern-2016-2018?tu=o-din and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.