(Topic ID: 161037)

For sale: Ghostbusters (Premium/LE) (Stern, 2016)

By tacshose

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Going_in_Circles_paint_(resized).png
enhanced-3985-1436489838-11_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kklank.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#145 7 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

I would be happier if pinball didn't become the one hobby where scalping became accepted or encouraged. In every other hobby, scalpers exist, but they're outright detested. There's always going to be opportunist jerks, but let's not be the first to embrace them and help them along.

Couldn't agree with you more.

#153 7 years ago
Quoted from tacshose:

Wow! Thank you for all the thread bumps everyone!
The GBLE is still for sale
All PMs have been responded too
All offers countered
It is a fully paid for pre-order. Why would I mark a box sitting in my garage as fully paid for. I apologize for any confusion, as I was just repeating the Pinside condition drop down.
Why a thread? Because pinside charges upfront fee if you decide to avoid a discussion thread.
FYI, I'm not a flipper, this is my first pinball for sale ad ever. Ghostbusters is a dream theme but if I can make extra money for my family and move down to a premium then I'm going to try and do it.
I also think my price is fair considering my large out of pocket, how long I've had it on deposit, etc. I also figured now was the best time to sell it, before I see it, because then I'll probably never let it go.
Thank you

Flipping by definition is buying something and than turning around and selling something quickly in order to make a profit. You haven't even played the machine! Sorry Flippy McFlipperton. Lol!

1 week later
#188 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

I think another price drop to 9250 and it sales

The hype is going away. The nostalgia is wearing off. Sorry scalpers. It's worth 8k.

#190 7 years ago
Quoted from LadySlingshot:

Hype will peak once NIB LE's start shipping. If guys know they can have one in a week, money will talk. I just heard of another that sold for 9K plus.

I also just heard from a bunch of pinball players that GBLE is not worth a penny more than 8k.

#192 7 years ago
Quoted from Hjbondar:

KKlank - your comments on pricing might be more impactful if you weren't in the market for a GBLE
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/34972

How so?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kklank.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-ghostbusters-premiumle-stern-2016-2018?tu=kklank and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.