(Topic ID: 161037)

For sale: Ghostbusters (Premium/LE) (Stern, 2016)

By tacshose

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Going_in_Circles_paint_(resized).png
enhanced-3985-1436489838-11_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hjbondar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#162 7 years ago
Quoted from tacshose:

Wow! Thank you for all the thread bumps everyone!
The GBLE is still for sale
All PMs have been responded too
All offers countered
It is a fully paid for pre-order. Why would I mark a box sitting in my garage as fully paid for. I apologize for any confusion, as I was just repeating the Pinside condition drop down.
Why a thread? Because pinside charges upfront fee if you decide to avoid a discussion thread.
FYI, I'm not a flipper, this is my first pinball for sale ad ever. Ghostbusters is a dream theme but if I can make extra money for my family and move down to a premium then I'm going to try and do it.
I also think my price is fair considering my large out of pocket, how long I've had it on deposit, etc. I also figured now was the best time to sell it, before I see it, because then I'll probably never let it go.
Thank you

Tacshose - I, for one, offer you full exoneration which, btw, you don't really need. This is a very well designed and information rich site. The only item I've had an issue with is the limitations imposed by the drop down menu's in the Market area. I understand their value but they do lead to slightly incorrect information at times.

Also, sell your machine for whatever you can get. Just as posters opine that the buyers create the "nightmares on Stern Street" situation, it is the same with re-sales. Ask what you want and someone can buy it or not. These are first world issues not health, hunger or safety related.

I wish you the best outcome and hope you stay with and enjoy this hobby!

1 week later
#191 7 years ago

KKlank - your comments on pricing might be more impactful if you weren't in the market for a GBLE

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/34972

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hjbondar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-ghostbusters-premiumle-stern-2016-2018?tu=Hjbondar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.