(Topic ID: 161037)

For sale: Ghostbusters (Premium/LE) (Stern, 2016)

By tacshose

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Going_in_Circles_paint_(resized).png
enhanced-3985-1436489838-11_(resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 202 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.
#51 7 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Barely worth getting up out of bed in the morning...

I disagree. $1000 is still a good amount of money. I can buy 2 or 3 games for that money. I have bought 3 or 4 games with $1000 before.

#52 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

someone make a fake "dont be mad at me for selling my GBLE for 10k" thread and some people bought into it. Now 5 other people are offering their yet to be delivered GBLEs for 9995 as a bargain. lol

Not a fake thread I sold mine for $10,000

#53 7 years ago

As a matter of fact I had two other people contact me if the sale fell through.
They said they would buy it.

#54 7 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

YOU ACTUALLY SAID NOOOOOO????????

Some of us aren't in pinball for the money, and I am not looking to scalp preorders on Pinside. I don't want to be bothered. I buy what I want, I sell what I don't want. I want a GB LE.

#55 7 years ago

It's not even Christmas

#56 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

This cycle has happened before. After Tron and ACDC, speculators were buying up Avengers LE, X-Men LE, etc in hopes that they'd have a quick flip or future trade-bait. History shows GB will likely settle like Metallica LE. Both have 500 LE, both have a Premium, both shipped with some physical elements that will turn off some players.

Finally someone in this thread saying something that makes sense.

#57 7 years ago
Quoted from aldo:

sorry but this is one of those times that until the guy that bought it fesses up to it, then I am from Missouri.

#58 7 years ago
Quoted from aldo:

PM me their pinside handles and I'll see if I can help them...

#59 7 years ago
Quoted from Ball_Shine:

Well I must be in the minority as I love the green, breaks up the collection

I have 2 Blues. A silver. A Red. Now a Green

#60 7 years ago

You can knock the LE all you want, but nobody is selling their pro for more than they paid. LEs will sell for a minimum of $1000 over purchase price for some time to come. That may change, but for now if you have an LE you have money in the bank.

Buy what YOU want - nothing else matters.

#61 7 years ago

I love the green too. It's going on the end of my pin row so it can stand out.

Ok, so it's really going on the end so my kids can reach the got dang power switch, but also so it can stand out.

#62 7 years ago
Quoted from glasairpilot:

IMO, the premium translite art is horrid and the cab does not pop like the LE. If you want the features of the LE and a machine that stands out you buy the LE. If you want he features and don't mind having an ugly machine then the Premium makes sense. I personally would not have the premium in my game room.

I disagree, the cab art on the LE is horrid, the prem looks much better and it is exactly the same game as the LE with better cab art and a cheaper price tag.
I see no reason to buy any LE when there are premiums to be had.

#63 7 years ago

The art on all three is fantastic. Calling any of those versions horrid is crazy talk. When you look closely at the LE, however, the details really sing. But yes, you have to REALLY LOVE Slimer to dig on the LE.

#64 7 years ago

The LE package fit the pin as well as STLE. Can't wait for mine to ship. All 3 models are great.

#65 7 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

If someone gave me that for Rob zombie it would be gone

If someone gave me that for Bad Cats, I'd be thrilled. But enough with the hypotheticals. Sounds like at least one GBLE sold for $10k and a handful of others have been offered at similar pricing. We will see what happens. I like art on all three models, but would buy a GBLE for the right price. Green rails and the Slimer look good, but having a lot of green cabbage in my wallet looks better.

#66 7 years ago

10K by the 4th of July

#67 7 years ago

It's not "tulip mania" yet, but we're getting there.

#68 7 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

If someone gave me that for Bad Cats, I'd be thrilled. But enough with the hypotheticals. Sounds like at least one GBLE sold for $10k and a handful of others have been offered at similar pricing. We will see what happens. I like art on all three models, but would buy a GBLE for the right price. Green rails and the Slimer look good, but having a lot of green cabbage in my wallet looks better.

I think just because one may sell at a higher price doesn't mean they all will. Most who missed out on the early or didn't want to spend the extra will get the premium or a pro. This one has been listed for a few days now right and has it sold?

Rob

#69 7 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I think just because one may sell at a higher price doesn't mean they all will. Most who missed out on the early or didn't want to spend the extra will get the premium or a pro. This one has been listed for a few days now right and has it sold?
Rob

I agree sooner or later die hard LE wanters will cave in and get the premium thus reducing the demand.

#70 7 years ago

Dealers are selling pro's for $6495 on eBay...isn't that the equivalent of selling an LE for $10k??

#71 7 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

YOU ACTUALLY SAID NOOOOOO????????

Anyone who says no to a $10,000 offer for GBLE is just as dumb as the person willing to pay the 10K.

#72 7 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Dealers are selling pro's for $6495 on eBay...isn't that the equivalent of selling an LE for $10k??

I think you mean dealers are asking $6495.- on eBay, That's much different than "Dealers are selling pro's for $6495 on eBay"

#73 7 years ago
Quoted from msj2222:

I think you mean dealers are asking $6495.- on eBay, That's much different than "Dealers are selling pro's for $6495 on eBay"

I only see one dealer ASKING that amount and its a "custom" GB Pro with green armor and maybe a few other things added. None have actually sold anywhere near that price that I know of but its Ebay... nothing surprises me on Ebay.

#74 7 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

Anyone who says no to a $10,000 offer for GBLE is just as dumb as the person willing to pay the 10K.

Especially since you will be able to buy a nice HUO GBLE at some point down the road for much less so why not take the cash now while its hot? Put that profit towards "the next great title" coming soon with LCD.

#75 7 years ago
Quoted from msj2222:

Replace selling with 'asking' in my statement. Bottom line it's equivalent.

#76 7 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

Not if ends up being another Tron LE.

#77 7 years ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

It won't... Tron LE only had 400 produced and no Premium model was ever made. Huge difference between Tron LE and GB LE.

Even Tron LE's are back to a reasonable level. The only time you see those over 10k is if they are modded to death.

#78 7 years ago

This hasn't sold yet? Hmm maybe try raising price to 11k

#79 7 years ago
Quoted from aldo:

Quoted from aldo:

Quoted from teekee:

PM me their pinside handles and I'll see if I can help them...

If you have others willing to pay 10k send them my way or please PM me their Pinside handles... or at least send them to this thread since this one is $5.00 cheaper!

#80 7 years ago

GBLE won't be over 10k - at least not for years and years. It might be true that hardcore ghostbuster collectors out there would want the top model which would sell some to non pinheads, but I'm sure that's a minimal number, Maybe 25?
Metallica LE and STLE and TWDLE most likely will set the pricing in the future. Will most likely hold most if not all of it's value [$7500-$8k] for the foreseeable future and possibly slowly raise as the years pass by. I don't see a transformers, avengers or xmen LE collapse for these 4 titles.
just my .02 and from someone with a GBLE ordered and paid for.

#81 7 years ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

It won't. There are 500 units & a Premium. Tron had 400 and no Premium.

#82 7 years ago

Glad I have no interest in this game bump.

#83 7 years ago

As prices go up the sheep follow.

#84 7 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Replace selling with 'asking' in my statement. Bottom line it's equivalent.

only if they sell them at that asking price.

#85 7 years ago

Stern has to ship the games before anyone can sell anything...so far I am not seeing or hearing a thing

#86 7 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

It won't... Tron LE only had 400 produced and no Premium model was ever made. Huge difference between Tron LE and GB LE.
Even Tron LE's are back to a reasonable level. The only time you see those over 10k is if they are modded to death.

just FYI to provide more info:
I happily paid over $10k for a lightly modded, nearly new HUO orig owner Tron LE from a great, trusted seller that was within driving distance. I consider it the best deal I've got on any of my games. There are only 399 more out there because this one stays with me/family forever... so I had no issue paying almost 2x what I'd normally pay for a machine.

but yeah, only 400 units vs however many LE's plus premiums... it's a little different, but I don't knock anyone for spending a couple bucks to get exactly what they want. Far as I know, you live exactly one time.

#87 7 years ago

He says he's got it for sale new in box and can be delivered.

From what I have heard it may be the first one in a box. Some people will gladly pay a premium to be the first on their block to own something.

#88 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

From what I have heard it may be the first one in a box. Some people will gladly pay a premium to be the first on their block to own something.

I get review copies of video games quite often. Sometimes I get them well ahead of the street date have my review written and published a week or two before the game actually releases. One time I decided to sell one on eBay afterwards, and it went for like 5 times the normal value, and the guy after the shipping delay only got it like a day or two early. Quite a premium for a very short right to brag.

#89 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Some people will gladly pay a premium to be the first on their block to own something.

Yeah, I had to be the first in the USA to buy a stupid 3DO for $700 on day 1. They said 3DO stood for three dozen ordered and I owned one of the 36.

Lesson learned with that somewhat. lol

#90 7 years ago
Quoted from dgoett:

a stupid 3DO for $700 on day 1.

My buddy bought one and brought it over. We were playing Madden and it was first and goal and I was about to score. Then it locked up. That thing never did work right.

#91 7 years ago
Quoted from dgoett:

Yeah, I had to be the first in the USA to buy a stupid 3DO for $700 on day 1. They said 3DO stood for three dozen ordered and I owned one of the 36.

I knew a person who did that ...she was bored of it within a few weeks and let me borrow it for a few months. Horray for early-adopters with short attention spans!

#92 7 years ago
Quoted from dgoett:

I like where your head was at with this though-looked like the system was gonna be crazy cool.

Free bump for the seller, and good luck with the sale...

#93 7 years ago
Quoted from bowz:

Free bump for the seller, and good luck with the sale...

They already sold it for 10k. The OP even had two more buyers lined up to buy it at 10k incase that sale fell through. Lucky guy!

#94 7 years ago
Quoted from Toasterdog:

They already sold it for 10k. The OP even had two more buyers lined up to buy it at 10k incase that sale fell through. Lucky guy!

And then he woke up! Good luck with the sale OP and send those lined up behind you're future buyer to me!

#95 7 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

And then he woke up! Good luck with the sale OP and send those lined up behind you're future buyer to me!

guessing you are begining to realize that the original buyer and those lined up behind them were just BS...

#96 7 years ago

And on and on it goes,where will it stop??Nobody knows

#97 7 years ago

Going_in_Circles_paint_(resized).pngGoing_in_Circles_paint_(resized).png

#98 7 years ago

So, if you disagree with the price the op has set. Why are you on his post talking negative? If he wants to ask 20K for it what does it matter to you? Why would you come on some ops post and step all over his pricing? Just because you disagree? I don't think he asked for your opinion? If he thinks he can get 20K 15K or 10K let him. Are you just mad because you can't afford the game that he selling? Or does jealousy have something to do with it? I'm just not sure why you want to step on his pricing? Trust me there ain't no way I would pay the price some people are asking for some of theses games. I don't downgrade them and step on their post. If he wants to buy and invest in the game and try to flip it. He may win and he may lose. That's a risk he's taking with his own money. I'm trying to figure out why you're worried about his pockets? Good luck with your sell. I swear Pinside is turning into nothing but a bunch of nagging old women. Who can't seem to mind their own business. If you want to game, buy it, if not move along little dogie. By the way, opinions are like butt holes, everyone has one, so don't act like one.

#99 7 years ago

probably because the person buys it for the wrong reason and rubs people the wrong way. You have someone buying an LE with no intention on keeping it, just to gouge the ones that wanted one and didn't get one, because of the "invester" crowd. That puts a bad taste in peoples mouths and hence you get the pile on.

#100 7 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

I don't think he asked for your opinion?

Actually, he did. Not meaning to be rude, but creating a thread on the sale is a double edged sword. You get a lot more exposure, but open yourself up to everyone's opinion being attached to your sale thread. It is just how it works. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

There are 202 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-ghostbusters-premiumle-stern-2016-2018/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.