(Topic ID: 159320)

For sale: Ghostbusters (Premium/LE) (Stern, 2016)

By Oaklandasfan1969

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 29 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Zavadoza
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

58117905_(resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

Trade
Listed at $ 10,000

for trade

For sale: Ghostbusters (Premium/LE) (Stern, 2016)

Added: May 8th, 2016 Ended: May 8th, 2016
Condition: NIB - New in box (distributor/business)

Item description

I bought a ghostbusters le which is paid in full. I'm not sure if i'm loving what I see as much as everyone else so i'm looking for a trade. I'm told i'll have the pin in 3 weeks. I'm ok with cash sale as well but prefer other pins i'm looking for.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Wayne, NJ, US

Seller insights

These are Oaklandasfan1969's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to Oaklandasfan1969's stats page

#2 3 years ago

$10k ? Really...really...really.... ? Just "cause you're not lovin' it "

Added over 3 years ago: Just kidding .....

#3 3 years ago

Well, he 2K less than the one on E-bay.

#4 3 years ago

It's not Christmas?!?!?!

#5 3 years ago

Give it a shot first. From the videos it looks to be a great game.

#7 3 years ago

This $10,000 ghostbusters and that MMR for $13,500 are officially the deals of the day!

#8 3 years ago

Well if the guy wants to ask $15,000 for it, it is what it is. Just might be listed without any nibbles for a bit, not really up to anyone to bash his asking price. Personally, I wasn't happy with GB (pro) when I played it and don't fault the guy for trying to sell it. GLWS - hope it goes to a nice home.

#9 3 years ago

58117905_(resized).jpg

#10 3 years ago

I really hope he didn't pay $10K for it from a disti. If he did, I would out the disti now.

No prob changing your mind. Best to get something that makes you happy.

#11 3 years ago

Hey, if it becomes the next Tron LE, this might be a great deal someday.

2 thumbs down because I mentioned this LE game might turn out to be huge down the road?? Don't understand that one.

#12 3 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

$10k ? Really...really...really.... ? Just "cause you're not lovin' it "

I've been reading a BUNCH of threads telling me this is going to be the greatest pinball machine ever made. 10k seems a small price to pay for the level of hype it has earned.

#13 3 years ago

Game Exchange of Colorado. $6,695.00 for the premium and free shipping... just in case you feel like not getting ripped off.

#14 3 years ago

Well the good is that at least neither OPs are scammers.

#15 3 years ago

Buy a pro and save 5K..

#16 3 years ago

Had to happen, the $8800 one sold in minutes.

#17 3 years ago

Poor guy's an A's fan, cut him some slack

#19 3 years ago

I bet this sales for near his asking price within the week

#20 3 years ago

GLWTS

#21 3 years ago
Quoted from Zavadoza:

$6,695.00 for the premium and free shipping... just in case you feel like not getting ripped off.

Not sure that's the best price either.

#22 3 years ago

I bet it will sell.
I had the one a few days ago for $8795. Sold it in minutes (less than 5)
Had 10+ others asking to be next in line if it fell through.
I've marked it as "sale pending" and I'm still getting inquires for it.

Some people just have to have the LE and will pay whatever to have it. More power to the seller. I wish we had 10 more to sell.

#23 3 years ago
Quoted from Zavadoza:

[Distributor name removed] $6,695.00 for the premium and free shipping... just in case you feel like not getting ripped off.

I think Robin doesn't want people to post distributor names along with their asking prices for Stern machines (regardless of what you think of their pricing). As I understand it you can post the price you were quoted and invite people to PM you to get the distributor name. Or say you got a great deal from distributor X and invite people to PM you for the price. You're just not supposed to put both pieces of info in the same post.

#24 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I think Robin doesn't want people to post distributor names along with their asking prices for Stern machines (regardless of what you think of their pricing). As I understand it you can post the price you were quoted and invite people to PM you to get the distributor name. Or say you got a great deal from distributor X and invite people to PM you for the price. You're just not supposed to put both pieces of info in the same post.

Why? What is the deal with secrecy in pricing? It's ridiculous in this day and age. It's like trying to buy a car. There shouldn't be this variability in pricing based on who you know, etc. I don't want to have to have the salesman "check with his boss". Stop it.

What's the price? Same for all. Stop treating this like it's some kind of secret handshake club.

#25 3 years ago

I wouldn't be feeling it either if I could clear 2k profit without the game even having to walk through the door.

#26 3 years ago

I think this will be sold at full asking.

#27 3 years ago
Quoted from bane:

Why? What is the deal with secrecy in pricing? It's ridiculous in this day and age. It's like trying to buy a car. There shouldn't be this variability in pricing based on who you know, etc. I don't want to have to have the salesman "check with his boss". Stop it.
What's the price? Same for all. Stop treating this like it's some kind of secret handshake club.

Sorry if you don't like the policy - I wasn't editorializing on it, just stating what I believe the Pinside rules to be! I agree that it's always good for consumers to share price data, but I think Robin has bigger issues to worry about (like maintaining relationships with Stern's distributors, who sell games through this site and therefore make cash contributions to Pinside).

#28 3 years ago

Way over priced for any Stern game, same old dot matrix, movie sucked. Who ya gonna call?
How about coin taker for TBL or JJP

#29 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Sorry if you don't like the policy - I wasn't editorializing on it, just stating what I believe the Pinside rules to be! I agree that it's always good for consumers to share price data, but I think Robin has bigger issues to worry about (like maintaining relati Me with Stern's distributors, who sell games through this site and therefore make cash contributions to Pinside).

I just read the T&C, community rules, privacy policy, etc. Can you please direct me to the Pinside rules regarding the prohibition of sharing what you paid for a game and where you purchased it?

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside