@q (resized).JPG
@p (resized).JPG
@o (resized).JPG
@n (resized).JPG
@l (resized).JPG
@m (resized).JPG
@k (resized).JPG
@i (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Ghostbusters Premium

Added: 2020-01-11 04:34:59 UTC • Ended: January 13th, 2020
Condition: As new - New out of box (first owner)

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 6,800

Item description

I'm the original owner
Premium game
Under 1k games on it
Latest code
No cab scratches
No mods have ever been installed
No ghosting on the inserts
100% working/plays great
Well maintained
Virgin coin slots
Goodie bag has been destapled and is included (though the actual staple is not)
(The original 8.5x11 paperwork instructing you to remove said goodiebag before playing has also been included for your purchacing pleasure, suitable for framing.)
The left front of the cab does have a small bit of separation (as the pictures show) which sadly seems common for this title. It is minimal, but I would suggest a Williams legplate be put on, though am leaving it up to for the buyer to deterime how they see best to deal with the issue.
Kept in a nonsmoking/nonpet/climate controlled environment (This machine has never seen sunlight)

Located in Las Vegas, NV (with easy access)
Prefer cash on the glass
(You wanted to come here to see the Pinball Hall of Fame anyway right??)

Item photos

@a (resized).JPG
@b (resized).JPG
@c (resized).JPG
@d (resized).JPG
@d2 (resized).JPG
@e (resized).JPG
@v (resized).JPG
@f (resized).JPG
@g (resized).JPG
@h (resized).JPG
@i (resized).JPG
@j (resized).JPG
@k (resized).JPG
@l (resized).JPG
@m (resized).JPG
@n (resized).JPG
@o (resized).JPG
@p (resized).JPG
@s (resized).JPG
@t (resized).JPG
@u (resized).jpg
@r (resized).JPG
@q (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Dr_Smith's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to Dr_Smith's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Las Vegas, NV, US

#2 4 years ago

please tell me this is done for humor purposes.

#3 4 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

please tell me this is done for humor purposes.

I certainly got a kick out of it.

#4 4 years ago

What protectors?

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

What protectors?

It came with protectors installed on the Librarian scoop and on the Negative Reinforcement scoop.

#6 4 years ago

Le playfield is the same as the premiums? Does this have the signatures that the le ones have? It has good bit of chipping at the drop targets u may want to disclose.

#7 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Le playfield is the same as the premiums? Does this have the signatures that the le ones have? It has good bit of chipping at the drop targets u may want to disclose.

I do not know the differences between them for sure other than the signature behind the flipper (this PF does not have John's signature), I had thought the protectors on the scoops were only on the LE, but I don't know for sure.

Indeed, the drop target wood does have some wear (as does the shooterlane) from a few hundred games as the pics show.

#8 4 years ago

A few hundred plays since the last update?

#9 4 years ago

FYI. All premium and LE wire harness tags say LE on them.

#10 4 years ago
Quoted from pipes:

A few hundred plays since the last update?

Actually, very few of the plays were done after the final code was installed. The new code is great (and did wonders for the game) but Stern took way too long to finish it. I was already ready to move on by the time they finally released it, but I did want to try the new code before I let the game go.

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from kcZ:

I certainly got a kick out of it.

i'm beginning to this this was not for humor. :/

#12 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

FYI. All premium and LE wire harness tags say LE on them.

That doesn't seem to be the case as shown on the tags in this picture from another pinsider's previous listing that shows "Premium" on the PF tags. (Again, the pic in the link below is NOT of my game)
https://images.pinside.com/4/51/451a256e842a9982891741fc23178ac661ad65d4/resized/largish/451a256e842a9982891741fc23178ac661ad65d4.jpg

While I don't know how common it is to have recieved it this way, I just listed it as such to try to describe the game (and what I'm seeing) the best I could.

#13 4 years ago
Quoted from Dr_Smith:

That doesn't seem to be the case as shown on the tags in this picture from another pinsider's previous listing that shows "Premium" on the PF tags. (Again, the pic in the link below is NOT of my game)
https://images.pinside.com/4/51/451a256e842a9982891741fc23178ac661ad65d4/resized/largish/451a256e842a9982891741fc23178ac661ad65d4.jpg
While I don't know how common it is to have recieved it this way, I just listed it as such to try to describe the game (and what I'm seeing) the best I could.

Yeah every one I’ve had says LE on the tags. ACDC prem and GOT prem. Just figured since they are the same why change what the tags say. No big deal either way. And with LEs being made first they probably print them first and keep using them.

#14 4 years ago

There is no difference between the premium and LE playfields far as I know. Both have the scoop “protectors”. Look at any premium sold on the site, they all have them.

#15 4 years ago

premiums and LE's are exactly the same in every way. Only thing different on a LE is armor and cabinet art, and a piece of paper that tells you it's limited with a number plate on the speaker panel, and a 2k price hike.

#16 4 years ago

My TWD Premium has an LE labeled cabinet and playfield. Normal for Stern.

GLWS

8B9D2FD7-0D55-4CEE-8D4D-23E9E079A1C2 (resized).jpeg8B9D2FD7-0D55-4CEE-8D4D-23E9E079A1C2 (resized).jpeg
#17 4 years ago

Is it imamaculate?

#18 4 years ago

Whoohoo! My premium has an LE playfield too! Jackpot!

Man, though, a couple hundred plays? Mine probably has over a thousand and has much less wear than this one. Must be the coveted #01-H6 batch I got!

#19 4 years ago

Unless it has the signature under the flipper it's just a regular premium playfield.

#20 4 years ago

That wear is way beyond a couple hundred plays.

#21 4 years ago

I’m looking for an LE Cabinet with a premium playfield to save a couple bucks!

#22 4 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

premiums and LE's are exactly the same in every way. Only thing different on a LE is armor and cabinet art, and a piece of paper that tells you it's limited with a number plate on the speaker panel, and a 2k price hike.

So why not just come out and say that in your 1st post? Is it really so funny to you that I was trying to describe the game just as I saw it? I've never owned a Stern LE or a PREM before, and I've never actually even seen another GB game in person in my life. Not everyone goes to shows, cycles through scores of games, has a pin business, or is 100% familiar with every nuance between each version. I just don't get why you would needlessly mock the listing rather than trying to be helpful or share knowledge.

I had looked through many pics online trying to determine the differences and had a hard time seeing what came stock vs what was added onto other peoples games. I did see a couple pics of Prems that didn't have the scoop protectors, though it looked like most did. I saw some Prems with LE tags and at least one with Prem tags. So I decided to list what "I had", what I was seeing on mine, and what the tags on it from Stern said it was. I even posted a link to someone's pic showing their PF tags said "Premium", so why wouldn't I point out that mine said something different when there could easily be a difference that I'm not aware of? I make/made no implications that this PF is somehow special (and it does not have John's sig on it).

#23 4 years ago
Quoted from Dr_Smith:

So why not just come out and say that in your 1st post? Is it really so funny to you that I was trying to describe the game just as I saw it? I've never owned a Stern LE or a PREM before, and I've never actually even seen another GB game in person in my life. Not everyone goes to shows, cycles through scores of games, has a pin business, or is 100% familiar with every nuance between each version. I just don't get why you would needlessly mock the listing rather than trying to be helpful or share knowledge.
I had looked through many pics online trying to determine the differences and had a hard time seeing what came stock vs what was added onto other peoples games. I did see a couple pics of Prems that didn't have the scoop protectors, though it looked like most did. I saw some Prems with LE tags and at least one with Prem tags. So I decided to list what "I had", what I was seeing on mine, and what the tags on it from Stern said it was. I even posted a link to someone's pic showing their PF tags said "Premium", so why wouldn't I point out that mine said something different when there could easily be a difference that I'm not aware of? I make/made no implications that this PF is somehow special (and it does not have John's sig on it).

I didn’t read Neo’s post as mocking your game at all. There’s been plenty of discussion over the years on Pro vs Premium vs LE. No big deal.

It’s been established that a Premium game with an LE label is normal. No harm in mentioning that, but doesn’t affect the value of your game.

Anyway, good luck! I still love my GB.

#24 4 years ago

Mine was an early premium. "LE playfield" with no signature. Note the slime around the keymaster/gatekeeper pictures
This playfield was replaced due to ghosting.

Screenshot_20200111-145302_OneDrive.jpgScreenshot_20200111-145302_OneDrive.jpgScreenshot_20200111-145324_OneDrive.jpgScreenshot_20200111-145324_OneDrive.jpg
#25 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

It's had about 200 plays set on 3 ball and about 300 games on it while set to 5 ball. (That equates to about 700 games. If that is an unusual about of wear for that # on this title, I simply would not know.) It does have wear on places like the targets, shooterlane, behind the drop targets, or from occasional airballs. In any case, the pics are there to show just what it is, and I'm happy for ya if your game has held up better.

Quoted from titanpenguin:

Is it imamaculate?

No. The cab looks great (except for the seperating). The playfield has some wear as shown in the pictures.

Quoted from Mudflaps:

I didn’t read Neo’s post as mocking your game at all.

When you list a game and instantly get a response post along the lines of "wow, I hope you're joking" with zero specifics as to what he's talking about... it's kinda tough to take it any other way.

#26 4 years ago

Not having the original staple is a deal breaker for me.
GLWS

#27 4 years ago
Quoted from Dr_Smith:

It's had about 200 plays set on 3 ball and about 300 games on it while set to 5 ball. (That equates to about 700 games. If that is an unusual about of wear for that # on this title, I simply would not know.) It does have wear on places like the targets, shooterlane, behind the drop targets, or from occasional airballs. In any case, the pics are there to show just what it is, and I'm happy for ya if your game has held up better.

No. The cab looks great (except for the seperating). The playfield has some wear as shown in the pictures.

When you list a game and instantly get a response post along the lines of "wow, I hope you're joking" with zero specifics as to what he's talking about... it's kinda tough to take it any other way.

700 I believe. Ad said a couple hundred. Those are two different things. Not trying to be mean, but buyers want honesty. :/

#28 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Agreed. That’s what I was hinting at.

#29 4 years ago
Quoted from Dr_Smith:

because it sounded ridiculous, so I thought you were being funny, since everyone knows that premiums and LE's are exactly the same. I thought you were making some humor to draw attention to FS post.

#30 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

700 I believe. Ad said a couple hundred. Those are two different things. Not trying to be mean, but buyers want honesty. :/

I had meant it as being "under 1k plays" and figured all the pictures would show exactly what it was, no dishonesty intended. The outlanes are set tighter making for longer ball times as well, also more EBs are generated each game when set to 5 ball leading to more wear per game too. So maybe that would even equate to 8-900 games in all fairness?
(I have updated the listing from "a couple hundred", and replaced it with "under 1k" to make it more appropriate/clear.)

Quoted from Bruce_Pickle:

Not having the original staple is a deal breaker for me.

I do have a original Stern staple I could include, it's just not the original staple from this machine.

#31 4 years ago
Quoted from Dr_Smith:

I had meant it as being "under 1k plays" and figured all the pictures would show exactly what it was, no dishonesty intended. The outlanes are set tighter making for longer ball times as well, also more EBs are generated each game when set to 5 ball leading to more wear per game too. So maybe that would even equate to 8-900 games in all fairness?
(I have updated the listing from "a couple hundred", and replaced it with "under 1k" to make it more appropriate/clear.)

I do have a original Stern staple I could include, it's just not the original staple from this machine.

I hope it sells! Also that guy was joking about the staple.

#32 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

I hope it sells! Also that guy was joking about the staple.

Thanks, and I hope he was... as I really don't have another staple either

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-ghostbusters-premium-with-a-le-playfield?hl=jray23 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.