IMG_2983 (resized).JPG
IMG_2984 (resized).JPG
IMG_2981 (resized).JPG
IMG_2982 (resized).JPG
IMG_2980 (resized).JPG
IMG_2979 (resized).JPG
IMG_2977 (resized).JPG
IMG_2978 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Ghostbusters (Premium/LE)

Added: 2019-04-03 02:10:26 UTC • Ended: April 3rd, 2019
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 9,499 (OBO)

Open for offers

For sale is a Stern Ghostbusters Limited Edition pinball machine. HUO. Only owner. Game has several mods on the playfield, Stern topper, bill validator. Overall in immaculate condition and plays great! Not much more to say about it! No trades please.

Item photos

IMG_2990 (resized).JPG
IMG_2977 (resized).JPG
IMG_2978 (resized).JPG
IMG_2979 (resized).JPG
IMG_2980 (resized).JPG
IMG_2981 (resized).JPG
IMG_2982 (resized).JPG
IMG_2983 (resized).JPG
IMG_2984 (resized).JPG
IMG_2985 (resized).JPG
IMG_2986 (resized).JPG
IMG_2987 (resized).JPG
IMG_2988 (resized).JPG
IMG_2989 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are pinballscranton's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to pinballscranton's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Scranton, PA, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

#2 5 years ago

A steal compared to the million dollar twilight zone. Is everybody taking crazy pills?

#3 5 years ago

Just curious people, why put a DBV on a HUO game?

#4 5 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Just curious people, why put a DBV on a HUO game?

Charge the in-laws when they visit?

#5 5 years ago

I used to have fond memories of Scranton but damn things changed.
400C89FB-2065-4A49-A5A8-D8C69EEE9FD6.gif400C89FB-2065-4A49-A5A8-D8C69EEE9FD6.gif

#6 5 years ago

Is this guy's calendar off? Late April Fool's?

Gah, all those top edges on the coin door are filthy, like it's been routed in a dirty environment.

I'm always amused when people don't even bother to wipe down their expensive machine that they're displaying, or remove the glass for pics.

#7 5 years ago

Yup, gonna have to explain why a HUO game would need a bill validator. That way we can decide if it’s $1K or $2K over market value.

#9 5 years ago

What’s up with Pinside these days?

$6500 BSD
$5500 RBioN
$9500 GB

You can’t just add the price of the mods onto the purchase price.

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

$6500 BSD
$5500 RBioN
$9500 GB

$6500 BSD - wasn’t that the first BSD? Or did a newbie see that thread and think their regular router BSD (but with LEDs!) must be worth the same?

$5500 RBION - 38 Pinside posts from OP
$9500 GB - 12 Pinside posts from OP

It’s quite simple. Quit allowing new members from posting FS ads. 50-100 non-spamming posts minimum. Clean this crap up. Other newbs then see these crap ads and then think their games are worth as much. Doing nothing positive for the hobby.

This underwhelming scrutiny on new member FS ads, and allowing anyone with a pulse to kick the door down to an enthusiast site ask stupid high prices is making me consider not posting my next game FS here. They want to maximize their revenue by allowing everything to be posted? Better not alienate your real members in the process.

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

$6500 BSD - wasn’t that the first BSD? Or did a newbie see that thread and think their regular router BSD (but with LEDs!) must be worth the same?
$5500 RBION - 38 Pinside posts.
$9500 GB - 12 Pinside posts.
It’s quite simple. Quit allowing new members from posting FS ads. 50-100 non-ospamming posts minimum. Clean this crap up. Other newbs then see these crap ads and then think their games are worth as much. Doing nothing positive for the hobby.
This underwhelming scrutiny on new member FS ads, and allowing anyone with a pulse to kick the door down to an enthusiast site ask stupid high prices is making me consider not posting my next game FS here. They want to maximize their revenue by allowing everything to be posted? Better not alienate your real members in the process.

Fine line here bc I wouldn't want any website to enforce pricing for a game I want to sell. Market should and always will dictate that.

Now allowing brand new day one members to post sale ads that are clear frauds - that's another story.

#12 5 years ago

Sweet Jesus

#13 5 years ago

$9500, ghosting included!

243E4604-D7B9-462E-9044-FF71247395E7 (resized).jpeg243E4604-D7B9-462E-9044-FF71247395E7 (resized).jpeg

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Now allowing brand new day one members to post sale ads that are clear frauds - that's another story

There’s the solution. Easy peasy. Actually become a contributing member to a site before you can try to profit from the site.

#15 5 years ago

$10K without those PF mods?

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

$6500 BSD
$5500 RBioN
$9500 GB

Lately that’s all the rage. Start with an already high price then add $$ for mods. Mods are personal preference so in most cases you should get $0 for your mods.

#17 5 years ago

As we like to say, if you don't wish for your price or your ad to be critiqued, there's an easy solution...don't post the ad including it as a forum topic. If you do, well here we are. Like a few others I am trying to wrap my head around a bill validator on an HUO game. I had never thought of that before, I guess I am too nice to my friends and leave my games on free play, there's money to be made! $10,000 by Christmas

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

$5500 RBION - 38 Pinside posts from OP
$9500 GB - 12 Pinside posts from OP
It’s quite simple. Quit allowing new members from posting FS ads. 50-100 non-spamming posts minimum. Clean this crap up. Other newbs then see these crap ads and then think their games are worth as much. Doing nothing positive for the hobby.

I get it totally that the ads you are mentioning are very frustrating but for the most part the pinside market is pretty legit. I check it daily and for every one ridiculous ad there are twenty or so legit ads. Most with below market pricing (if you take out retailers etc...). I’ve sold a few games on here and have a bit of a feedback rating and overall I am very pleased.

I highly doubt at this point they are going to put a post limit on making a for sale ad but who knows... If you keep posting about it maybe it will catch on lol.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-ghostbusters-premium-le-33 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.