Topic Stats

• 34 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Ben1981
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 10 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

getawayold.jpg
DSC_7939.jpg
DSC_1974.jpg
DSC_1973.jpg
DSC_1967.JPG
DSC_1966.JPG
DSC_1965.JPG
DSC_1962.JPG
DSC_1961.JPG
DSC_1960.JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 12

for sale

Getaway stoplight mod now available

Added: October 9th, 2015 Ended: November 20th, 2015
Condition: New

Item description

I came up with a nice mod for the Getaway pin.

I never liked how the stoplight housing gets lit up every time one of the lamps inside fires.

These light blocking panels slip inside the stoplight housing. Once installed, your stoplight housing no longer "glows" every time a lamp inside is on.

These blades easily slide into the housing and are held in place after the lamp board is re-installed. No need for any adhesives.

These are CNC machined out of 2 mm black ABS material.

The price on the set is $12 shipped continental US.
For over-seas orders, please provide your complete shipping info so I can get the actual USPS shipping cost.

As you can see from the pics, I've installed the flex type LEDs in my machine. This puts the light source closer to the inserts and really lights them up...(this is just a suggestion...LEDs are Not included w/ the block blades).

Paypal payments are accepted.

Please contact me if you're interested.

Item photos

DSC_1960.JPG
DSC_1961.JPG
DSC_1962.JPG
DSC_1965.JPG
DSC_1966.JPG
DSC_1967.JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Indianapolis, IN, US

Seller insights

These are indypinhead's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to indypinhead's stats page

#2 4 years ago

Bump...

for the evening crowd.

#3 4 years ago

bumping for the Saturday crowd.

There seems to be some interest in these.

#4 4 years ago

Nice! I've been wondering how to stop that light bleeding through the plastic. Great idea! PM'd!

#5 4 years ago

Thanks Kyle.

These blades fit like a glove.

#6 4 years ago

First batches are machined and ready to go...

DSC_1973.jpg

DSC_1974.jpg

#7 4 years ago

Just waiting for a pm to let me know the cost . Im in !!

#8 4 years ago

Pm sent...Thx...BUMP...

#9 4 years ago

Update...

Bubble mailers FINALLY arrived.

All orders will be shipped on Monday.

#10 4 years ago

All orders shipped this morning.

USPS shipping costs a little more than I expected.

I'll have to increase the total cost a little to cover that cost.

Going forward, all new orders will cost $12/shipped, continental US

#11 4 years ago

Bump...

I ship all orders on Fridays bump.

#12 4 years ago

Got mine. Fits perfectly. I did have to remove the light board to slide them in. Just 4 screws so no big deal. Mod works as advertised so very happy. I've been wanting to do something similar but too lazy. I dug up a before pic - you can tell which that one is. It also helped my game. Immediately after installing a had a good game of 550m. Well, maybe that is pushing it. Thanks, indy!

DSC_7939.jpg

getawayold.jpg

#13 4 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

Got mine. Fits perfectly.

Thanks jawjaw....glad you like it.

#14 4 years ago

I got mine installed. I removed light board also and replaced the LEDs with cointaker flex head LEDs to put the light closer to the colored stop light inserts. Looks good, works like it should.

#15 4 years ago
Quoted from Chet:

I got mine installed. I removed light board also and replaced the LEDs with cointaker flex head LEDs to put the light closer to the colored stop light inserts. Looks good, works like it should.

Just got mine. Did the same. Looks great.

#16 4 years ago
Quoted from Chet:

Quoted from SUPERBEE:

Just got mine. Did the same. Looks great.

That's the reason I took the pic showing the colored flex LEDs...They look great in the stoplight, along w/ the light blocking blades.

#17 4 years ago

Everyone seems to really like the light blocking blades.

I have them ready to ship if anyone else is interested.

All orders ship on Fridays.

#18 4 years ago

I am interested depending on cost. Let me know how much with shipping

#19 4 years ago

$12 shipped, continental US

Overseas shipping is available, but I need your shipping info to get cost.

#20 4 years ago

I want this. Where do I send payment?

#21 4 years ago
Quoted from Sticky:

I want this. Where do I send payment?

PM sent

#22 4 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

That's the reason I took the pic showing the colored flex LEDs...They look great in the stoplight, along w/ the light blocking blades.

Flex leds are a good idea.

1 week later
#23 4 years ago

I got mine in the mail yesterday, installed it right away. Very easy, perfect fit! AWESOME! Tim (indypinhead) was great to deal with! Thanks!!

#24 4 years ago

I got mine! Totally hardcore HSP2 awesome, excellent quality And was shipped super fast.... Just forgot to update this, sorry.

#25 4 years ago

Thanks guys.

It looks like everyone likes them, though it would still be nice to hear from others who've received it.

#26 4 years ago

Quick install, excellent fit, and perfect results. Stoplight looks like it should now. Highly recommended! Thanks Tim!

#27 4 years ago

Thanks for the compliments Kyle...

I've sold a bunch of these, but haven't gotten much feedback. I guess "no news is better than bad news".

I'm thinking about selling it as a kit, with the colored flex LEDs. I'm wondering if it might lead to more sales???

In my opinion, these light blocking blades along with the flex LEDs, is the "complete package" in regards to enhancing the look of the stoplight.

As a "complete package", the customer wouldn't have to place an additional order for the LEDs and have to endure the additional shipping cost.

Whatya say people???....good idea?

#28 4 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

I've sold a bunch of these, but haven't gotten much feedback.

I bet lots of people just don't know about Pinside's feedback mechanism. I didn't until just now.
https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/indypinhead/feedback

#29 4 years ago

Thanks a bunch for that feedback Kyle.

I really appreciate it.

Tim

#30 4 years ago

Yes sell them with flex LEDs as a package! People like convenience these days! Looks like a great product!

Rob

#31 4 years ago

Suggest make it a purchase option for Flex LEDs. Many may already have Flex LEDs they keep as spares or from other games. Certainly my case.

#32 4 years ago

Bumping this to the top.

I have this available as a kit not, with red, yellow and green flex LEDs,(Comet) for $16 shipped, continental US, if anyone is interested.

#33 4 years ago

Ordered with LEDs. Free bump

#34 4 years ago

Awesome stuff, just received my set.
Thnx a lot!

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside