IMGP6809 (resized).JPG
IMGP6807 (resized).JPG
IMGP6826 (resized).JPG
IMGP6825 (resized).JPG
IMGP6824 (resized).JPG
IMGP6823 (resized).JPG
IMGP6817 (resized).JPG
IMGP6811 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 2 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Genesis

Added: 2021-04-25 21:34:51 UTC • Ended: April 30th, 2021
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 2,200

Item description

Selling my Genesis, sad to say. I love this game but I really need to bring in some different machines for product development work, and Gottlieb just isn't my focus right now. If anybody wants more pictures of any part of this machine, just let me know and I'll get them posted.

This game may not be perfect, but it's definitely among the better Genesis machines out there, and it needs nothing. It looks great, plays great, and sounds great.

New clear ramps, titan clear rubbers throughout, a couple plastics have small chips but you'll have to work to find them. LED's are comet, all white on the GI, color matched for the inserts, color changers in the pop bumpers.

Willing to sell outright, would really like to do some kind of trade for a System 11 machine of the right title. Looking for Fire!, Big Guns, F-14, Space Station, Rollergames, PinBot. Cash either way as necessary.

At this time I'm NOT willing to ship, unless you're somebody I know or trust. Just too many scams and too much bad blood these days.

Item photos

IMGP6807 (resized).JPG
IMGP6809 (resized).JPG
IMGP6811 (resized).JPG
IMGP6817 (resized).JPG
IMGP6823 (resized).JPG
IMGP6824 (resized).JPG
IMGP6825 (resized).JPG
IMGP6826 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are HHaase's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to HHaase's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Sioux Falls, SD, US

#2 2 years ago

That went fast congrats was wanting to know where you got the 3 drop target stickers

#3 2 years ago

I honestly don’t know, was on the game before I got it. Not stickers either, they’re stamped into the targets.

#4 2 years ago

Was thinking pretty hard about making this drive. 8 hours each way isn’t too bad.

#5 2 years ago

Ok I wasn't sure if it was the target itself or a sticker will have to look into them thx

#6 2 years ago

Darn it, I was strongly considering this one Hans! Oh well, congrats on the quick sale. They're all going fast these days.

#7 2 years ago

You’re tellin me! I’m usually not very good at getting games sold.

Anybody got a system 11 near here?

#8 2 years ago

Also, I was wrong, they are stickers.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-genesis-25 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.