Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Dayhuff
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 12 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

zac_tm2_2.jpg
zac_tm2_1.jpg
zac_tm1_2.jpg
zac_tm1_1.jpg
zac_tm1_2.jpg
zac_tm1_1.jpg
zac_far3_2.jpg
zac_far2_2.jpg
zac_far1_2.jpg
zac_far3_1.jpg
zac_far2_1.jpg
zac_far1_1.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 0

for sale

Games for sale in lower Michigan...

Added: October 6th, 2015 Re-listed: 1 time (November 29th, 2015) Ended: December 28th, 2015

Item description

Looking to clean out some garage space for this years party (see the forum for party details). Not looking to ship any of these but could possibly bring one or two to Expo on that Saturday only if the deal is rock solid ahead of time. I'll try and post pictures as requested but if you email me directly it might be easier.

Cyclone 1947--Flipperless game but someone added some that could easily be removed. Nice glass and field. Looks complete and tries to work but needs help. Great winter project. $200

Criss Cross--Really nice Gottlieb wedgehead that was previously owned by the same family for the last 40+ years in there smoke free home. Working and shopped with new rubbers and plastics. $1200

Thanks,
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
[phone number removed]

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Battle Creek, MI, US

Seller insights

These are Dayhuff's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Dayhuff's stats page

#2 4 years ago

I'm going to have to take some new pictures and resend them to people......my camera is acting weird.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#3 4 years ago

John, Can you send me pics of funhouse 2 and LW3?

#4 4 years ago

I can do that Tony but I need your real email address to do so.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#6 4 years ago

Sales pending on Crescendo, Silverball Mania, and Funhouse #2.

Tony- I'll get you LW3 pictures tomorrow, just sit tight.

Thanks,
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#7 4 years ago

Silverball Mania and Crescendo are both sold. Sale pending on Funhouse #2 with the new playfield.

Tony-- I'm working on getting you those pics ASAP.

Thanks
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#8 4 years ago

Tony,

Pictures of the LW3 have been sent.
Thanks,
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#9 4 years ago

Bumping this up for the "going to Expo crowd". I still have room to bring a game or two on Saturday.

Thanks
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#10 4 years ago

Here's a bump for you John, you should look into or invest in a online picture company. For me, sending pictures got old in a hurry, let them go to the pictures. I think some people just collect pictures.

#11 4 years ago

Yeah I hear what your saying Todd. I'm old school still and I know how to send pictures as I've sent thousands of them over the years but posting on a site and all that....? Its kinda over my head or perhaps I just think that if someone is REALLY interested in buying a game they will ask for pictures. I don't mind doing it, the thing I HATE is when you take the time to open up the game do 50 pictures and then load them up and send them to the person that specifically asked about a certain game....and then you NEVER hear a word back from them. It often makes me wonder if they even got the pictures I sent, so then I have to send another email to ask if they got the pictures....50% of the time then I might get a answer. I had one the other day that asked for pictures and then there reply was simply " were not looking to spend that much on X game" and I took it as they weren't saying I was over priced on my specific game but X game price in general. But yet they knew the price before they asked for the pictures. HECK I don't care if someone doesn't buy the game, I just hate it when I never hear back one way or the other. Someone's going to buy the game eventually........

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#12 4 years ago

Criss Cross has a sale pending as well as the LW3. Funhouse #2 is sold along with the new playfield.

Price drop on Funhouse #1, $3600 ??

Cyclone still sitting at $200 or OBO. Would make a great coffee table and a end table out of the head ?? Gasp !!

Might have a Stern Wild Fyre coming in soon.....

Thanks,

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#13 4 years ago

Have (3) Zaccaria Farfallas and (2) Zaccaria Time Machines for sale. All boot. All $900 each, pickup in Brighton Michigan.

zac_far1_1.jpg

zac_far1_2.jpg

zac_far2_1.jpg

zac_far2_2.jpg

zac_far3_1.jpg

zac_far3_2.jpg

#14 4 years ago

Here's the Time Machine games

zac_tm1_1.jpg

zac_tm1_2.jpg

zac_tm2_1.jpg

zac_tm2_2.jpg

#15 4 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

Have (3) Zaccaria Farfallas and (2) Zaccaria Time Machines for sale. All boot. All $900 each, pickup in Brighton Michigan.
zac_far1_1.jpg
zac_far1_2.jpg
zac_far2_1.jpg
zac_far2_2.jpg
zac_far3_1.jpg
zac_far3_2.jpg

I don't suppose you have a layaway program with pickup at MGC do you?
If any Wisconsin guys are making the trip I'll take a Farfalla.

#17 4 years ago

I think people are getting this thread confused with the community Michigan FS thread

#18 4 years ago

I think you might be right Waddle. O'well its all good.
LW3 is sold.
Still have Funhouse #1 and the 1947 Cyclone.

Thanks,
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#19 4 years ago

Funhouse #1 price reduced to $3400 and that's firm. Also the Criss Cross is back up for sale and of course I still have the Cyclone at $200.

Thanks
John p. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside