Oh_a8fc92_5677253 (resized).jpg
20170903_175646 (resized).jpg
20170903_175645 (resized).jpg
20170903_175640 (resized).jpg
20170903_175655 (resized).jpg
20170903_175659 (resized).jpg
20170903_164722 (resized).jpg
20170903_175650 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 85vett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#52 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Wasp, I got 2 challengers for you before you sell/trade your GOT.
1. Play as Baratheon; get Wall mb + WHC mb stacked. Let me know how you do. Got 1.7 bil from wall alone the other day with this one.
2. Play as Greyjoy (this'll be a lot tougher): complete stark, Tyrell, Martell, then Baratheon. Then carry over all these houses into wall mb + WHC mb and let the chaos ensue. You can get 10+ bil if you can pull off this stack and keep your Martel add a ball + cash in wall supers with pf multipliers.
Good luck. Enjoy the next game. I think MET will be up your alley to be honest.

Damn you, now I've got a new goal to accomplish. Haven't tried that second one yet. Normally wouldn't hijack a FS thread but we know he'll have another one soon enough to forget about this divergence quickly

#54 6 years ago

Easiest way to get WHC multiball = Don't collect the WIC hurry-up for the center ramp. Use it to prep the other shots for it. Shoot center ramp till you have one shot left for the WIC hurry up then shoot another house to make that the hurry up and collect it. Rinse and repeat. That's by far the easiest way to get to WHC.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 85vett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-game-of-thrones-pro-15?tu=85vett and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.