IMG_7040 (resized).jpg
IMG_7038 (resized).jpg
IMG_7039 (resized).jpg
IMG_7037 (resized).jpg
IMG_7036 (resized).jpg
IMG_7034 (resized).jpg
IMG_7033 (resized).jpg
IMG_7032 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Game Of Thrones (Pro)

Added: 2016-12-12 22:24:10 UTC • Ended: January 11th, 2017
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 4,500 (OBO)

Open for offers

I am the original owner. The game was delivered in February. There are NO playfield issues. Approximately 500 total plays. The game has been upgraded with a shaker motor, MEZEL Mods pyramid under the dragon, PinGuard shooter lane protector and a few colored LEDs in the G.I. Also, the SPIKE factory power supply fan was replaced with a silent unit. The goodie bag is still stapled inside.

$4,500.

Located in Homestead, FL.

Shipping with STI/NAVL ok. Additional fee to pallet and/or take to terminal

PM with offers or for additional pictures.

I am not interested in trades at this time.

Valar morghulis.

Item photos

IMG_7023 (resized).jpg
IMG_7026 (resized).jpg
IMG_7027 (resized).jpg
IMG_7028 (resized).jpg
IMG_7029 (resized).jpg
IMG_7030 (resized).jpg
IMG_7031 (resized).jpg
IMG_7032 (resized).jpg
IMG_7033 (resized).jpg
IMG_7034 (resized).jpg
IMG_7036 (resized).jpg
IMG_7037 (resized).jpg
IMG_7039 (resized).jpg
IMG_7038 (resized).jpg
IMG_7040 (resized).jpg
IMG_7041 (resized).jpg
IMG_7042 (resized).jpg
IMG_7044 (resized).jpg
IMG_7043 (resized).jpg
IMG_7046 (resized).jpg
IMG_7047 (resized).jpg
IMG_7048 (resized).jpg
IMG_7049 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are tktlwyr's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to tktlwyr's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Pembroke Pines, FL, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

#3 7 years ago

Buy with confidence, this man is one anal pinhead, all of his games are better than new.

#4 7 years ago

got pro plays fast. awesome pin. hardly ever see these pros for sale.

#5 7 years ago

This game looks great. If I wasn't such a bad player I would be tempted again. Owned it once and too confusing . But very tempted. Good deal On a beautiful pin

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from tktlwyr:

Also, the SPIKE factory power supply fan was replaced with a silent unit.

Could you give us a link to what fan you found suitable for this?

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from RoyF:

Could you give us a link to what fan you found suitable for this?

I've done this with my spike systems, too. (US power supply only.) Something like this:

https://www.coolerguys.com/collections/40mm-fans/products/sunon-40x40x20mm-low-speed-fan-w-rotation-detector-alarm-3-pin-kde1204pkv3

... with a 3 pin to 2 pin adapter they sell, type D (maybe C?) as I recall:

https://www.coolerguys.com/collections/all-cable-adapters/products/3-to-2-pin-adapter-4-different-styles

As I recall, the only caveat was the red/black need to be reversed on the adapter. The Sunon Maglev fans are nice -- you could go a bit slower, as well, or a tad faster, with obvious impacts on noise.

The key caveat, though, is you're putting in a fan that moves less air. I'm 100% comfortable with it in my environment, and tested it under summer heat as well, with no problems. The fan turns on and off, which proves the unit is cooling effectively (even more than needs to, because the fan is turning off). The hard part was monitoring the fan to make sure it's cycling because it's so quiet! Worst case, the unit is supposed to shut down if it did get too hot, but I don't see that happening. Did this with GoT, GB, and WoZ, and it's nice to have the games on in the background and not have them whining constantly.

GLWS, great game!

#8 7 years ago

Damn, I was looking for a pro but got tired of waiting and just bought another machine. Great looking pin, GLWTS

#9 7 years ago

Great price here shouldn't last long. Bump

#10 7 years ago

been thinking of getting this game, but never played one in person, as I am in a small town with no places that would have it. What pin could this be close to playing? Tron type, or LOTR speed? In general, is it a fun game? One that wont get boring after 20 plays?

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from vader1979:

been thinking of getting this game, but never played one in person, as I am in a small town with no places that would have it. What pin could this be close to playing? Tron type, or LOTR speed? In general, is it a fun game? One that wont get boring after 20 plays?

Definitely more like Tron as its not anything like LOTR. Gameplay and combos are fast, real fast! Integration to theme is weak as far as overall package and presentation. This can be a good or bad thing - good if you've never seen the show and/or don't want your pins to be R rated. Bad if your a hardcore fan of the show and want blood guts and nudity plastered everywhere including the sounds.

That said: the rules are all based on two types of multipliers (combos and playfield). Progression is very similar to Tron where it's not super difficult to achieve all the main wizard modes, but mastering those wizard modes is difficult.

To me the game reminds me a lot of Tron and IM mix; fast, fun, lots of breadth with achievable quick progression. at first look it seems like there isn't much going on in the pin but peelin the layers exposes a whole world of fun and strategies.

Thats my take on the game; I've had it for a year and still love it. The only weakness the pin has besides and ugly translite thst can be swapped, is some missing dramatic sound queues for hitting some of the biggest jackpots known to pinball.

#12 7 years ago
Quoted from vader1979:

Fun game for sure, Pro is the way to go on this title IMO. Plays more like a brutal flowy star trek to me, loads of risk/reward. I'm hoping to find one around this price towards the end of next year when my budget allows. Maybe put out a feeler in your area, see if anyone will let you come over and try a few games on theirs?

#13 7 years ago

I love this pin but still get confused what I am doing

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from vader1979:

Actually....Obrian's tavern has a GOT pro there right now. Check it out. Played it last week.
Great game, had a blast!

#15 7 years ago

Sold pending final payment.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 6,395.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-game-of-thrones-pro and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.