You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0094 (resized).JPG
Screenshot (46) (resized).png
homer crazy (resized).jpg
untitled (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tramd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#91 7 years ago

I am in the market for a GOTLE but unfortunately you are about $1000 over what they're selling for on Pinside right now. The "trolls" are just trying to let you know that it just isn't going to happen right now. I agree with you that the game is "worth" $7000 but that's not what people are paying on Pinside, even for nice HUO machines. There is a great one on here right now that is sitting for $6200. Another one last month started at $7000 and dropped all the way to $6000 before it was purchased (by me). Luckily for that guy, the dude that was buying his LotR offered him $7000 in person when he saw how nice his GOTLE was, but that seems like a rare situation. You also have to know that a topper and mods are never going to recoup their cost. You buy those things for you, not for resale. I assume you also have an ad on Ebay and Craigslist. If not, you should.

If you're not willing to "take a bath" on this sale and don't really need to sell, I suggest you take the ad down for now and you won't have to deal with the "trolls" and "usual pinside instigation". This just isn't the right time and place for a $7000 GOTLE. Also, you can't drop the price and then raise it back up. I've seen car/ATV/boat/camper/gun/etc dealers do this. If someone has seen the lower price, they know you'll take that (as does everyone who sees this thread). So really, you aren't even getting any interest at $6800 right now.

Good luck.

#96 7 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

TRAMD, It sounds like you are not in the market for a GOTLe, you stole one at 6k. Are you looking for a second one? Otherwise you are no different than The "trolls" you profess to know so well. Enjoy our new game.

The seller and I made a "deal" on Pinside for $6000. There were a couple days before I could make the 6 hour trip to get it and pay him cash. He was also selling a LotR. The buyer for his LotR showed up the day before I was headed to the seller and offered him $7000 for the GOTLE. He took that and called me to apologize. There were no hard feelings. He did the right thing.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You read it wrong...don't blame you as it's a bit of word salad. He "bought" a GOTLE for $6000...until some other guy bought it for $7000.
So, no he doesn't own one, and no he didn't buy one for $6000, though it's anybody's guess why he brings up a GOTLE that sold for $7,000 as proof that it's worth $6,000.
Yes, it's confusing.

I brought it up as evidence that while he may be right that in the correct situation these are fetching $7000, recently on Pinside they just aren't selling for anywhere close to that.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Machine - For Sale
Alpine, CALIFORNIA
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Machine - For Sale
Rockland, ON
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
Machine - For Sale
Advance, NC
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tramd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-game-of-thrones-premiumle-xmas-price-drop?tu=tramd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.