You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0094 (resized).JPG
Screenshot (46) (resized).png
homer crazy (resized).jpg
untitled (resized).png
There are 127 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 7 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

sure seems like the pro models of most titles do the best as far as value retention, with a few exceptions of course

Well probably because they cost $5k to begin with.

#52 7 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

sure seems like the pro models of most titles do the best as far as value retention, with a few exceptions of course

Totally agree.

#53 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Well probably because they cost $5k to begin with.

right, but I am speaking about % of original purchase price

#54 7 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

right, but I am speaking about % of original purchase price

Exactly, $5k is a great deal for a pro.

Any LE, including the ones I've purchased will take a beating if i ever sell, just like the Op's.

Just the way it is.

If you really want a beating, buy a $9k plus JJP pin.

#55 7 years ago

Another issue is that there are just not as many LE buyers out there. So smaller pool to begin with. And we know at least 320 of them have recently spent a LOT of money.

#56 7 years ago

What is the battering ram mod?

#58 7 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

FFS you got a free bump out of he deal. Sorry I asked a question, I didn't mean to upset you!

YouTube rant video in 5, 4, 3, 2...

No time for rants hence my wayyyyyyyyy cut down interaction with pinside, too much drama. Thanks for the free bump just gets logging in and getting excited to see a reply and then its nothing related to a actual interested party. Price is price it sells one day or it doesn't lol. Tax time cometh soon

Thanks

#59 7 years ago
Quoted from happilymarried05:

No time for rants hence my wayyyyyyyyy cut down interaction with pinside, too much drama. Thanks for the free bump just gets logging in and getting excited to see a reply and then its nothing related to a actual interested party. Price is price it sells one day or it doesn't lol. Tax time cometh soon
Thanks

Fair enough!
GLWTS

BUMP

#60 7 years ago

So, this game is 6800 now?

#61 7 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

untitled (resized).pnguntitled (resized).png

#62 7 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I see what you did there....

homer crazy (resized).jpghomer crazy (resized).jpg

#63 7 years ago

348 dunpd

#64 7 years ago
well said?

#65 7 years ago

awesome pin!

castles & dragons!

#66 7 years ago

Dunpd = days until next price drop

Only 347 days now...

#67 7 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Only 347 days now...

Got it..
I just noticed one of the GOT LE that was in the market is now priced at 6250 obo... is it this title or is it the market driving down the price on the LEs?
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-game-of-thrones-premiumle-4#post-3535864

#68 7 years ago

there is alot of LEs of this title up for sale recently.

#69 7 years ago

BUMP: Love the tactic of price reduction and then retraction. Seems to be working well.

#70 7 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Only 347 days now...

trolling. awesome. and most of the comments i cant see bc they are all blocked users lmfao and no there won't be another price drop because apparently pinsiders can't handle a little holiday cheer.

#71 7 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

BUMP: Love the tactic of price reduction and then retraction. Seems to be working well.

I love this thread. A good way to get some free bumps too! "No price drop". A little New Year's cheer can be found for about $750 less elsewhere!

Glws

#72 7 years ago

iup cant see. Seems like everyone that i have blocked are the ones that keep commenting. thanks for the bumps though. hope you are saying something nice whomever you are

#73 7 years ago

Here's another bump for you Hap

#74 7 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Got it..
I just noticed one of the GOT LE that was in the market is now priced at 6250 obo... is it this title or is it the market driving down the price on the LEs?
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-game-of-thrones-premiumle-4#post-3535864

It's just the game. Lots of people like the Pro better due to the faster smoother gameplay, even through the art on the LE is the best. It's also one of the last DMD games , which wouldn't be bad, except unfortunately GOT has poor video rips instead of custom dots. Despite not being a fan of the game, the $6300 one for sale is close by and I won't lie that I'm tempted. Sometimes a game I'm not fond of wins me over in a home environment.

#75 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

It's just the game. Lots of people like the Pro better due to the faster smoother gameplay, even through the art on the LE is the best. It's also one of the last DMD games , which wouldn't be bad, except unfortunately GOT has poor video rips instead of custom dots. Despite not being a fan of the game, the $6300 one for sale is close by and I won't lie that I'm tempted. Sometimes a game I'm not fond of wins me over in a home environment.

its a good game just the one im rotating out, i wouldn't go down to 6300 unless i was really hurting for money and im not that bad off lol. Go get it, you will enjoy it. Most games are better at home. Another iup right after me lol

#76 7 years ago

These threads always go well for the op when they lash back out at "all you pinsiders" for trolling or price policing or commenting anything not positive. Lol. Hard to sell pins this time of year a bit maybe?

#77 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

the art on the LE is the best.

Quoted from Rarehero:

the $6300 one for sale is close by and I won't lie that I'm tempted.

Do it brother - that's a great buy and you will like it. The pro is faster... but the Prem/LE has its moments. I wouldn't sell mine for less than $7k. Unfortunately, its just one of those titles that has several pinsiders needing to move it quick and that drives down the price. Shit man, remember when Luci came out... regular ACDC Prems dropped like a rock. I bought one from Gio NIB for $6200 then. Now those are selling for $7k plus. Cycles man... cycles.

#78 7 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

These threads always go well for the op when they lash back out at "all you pinsiders" for trolling or price policing or commenting anything not positive. Lol. Hard to sell pins this time of year a bit maybe?

i wouldn't call it lashing out at anyone but i am not simply going to not say anything. lol. It's not my fault these trolls always mess up posts. I simply call them out, and when i say "all you pinsiders" i don't mean it in a literal form i mean the trouble makers. Lets not be silly that is pretty apparent.

My site feedback speaks for itself. Pinside is always going to have bored trolls who get off on instigating and following posts for on reason. It is what it is. Bottom line this is a for sale thread for GOTLE for interested parties at 7k. If it sells it does if not the trolls keep the post alive for possible sales at a later date.

Thanks everyon e

#80 7 years ago

My wife and I are now officially addicted to this game after having it for 13 months. Each one of us plays at least 3 games an hour on the weekends, and we trade off who gets to play Hodor multiball at 7 PM (we cheated when we set the clock for Midnight Madness!). I really love the LE and feel the pro is missing a huge chunk of the game...can't believe anyone would want to sell this, and can't believe people aren't buying them faster.

Anyway, free bump for a great game...

#81 7 years ago

Coming soon.........Easter discount!

#82 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

My wife and I are now officially addicted to this game after having it for 13 months. Each one of us plays at least 3 games an hour on the weekends, and we trade off who gets to play Hodor multiball at 7 PM (we cheated when we set the clock for Midnight Madness!). I really love the LE and feel the pro is missing a huge chunk of the game...can't believe anyone would want to sell this, and can't believe people aren't buying them faster.
Anyway, free bump for a great game...

thanks. It is a fun game. Really surprised that i have not sold it yet

#83 7 years ago

yeah, i think it's just timing.
lots of expensive toys released lately & more getting announced in a few months.
happens to me too. then boom, several people all have to have it at same time.

this is an outstanding game.

#87 7 years ago

Price on these are in the toilet because there's a glut of them. It IS a great game, though. One of the best for deep play and multiple strategies. I personally like the Premium art better, but either the Premium or LE is a great choice for a home game.

#88 7 years ago

I love reading Happy's threads, they always get interesting.

#89 7 years ago

Will the Christmas price drop be honored next Christmas?

#90 7 years ago

just a sale thread, nothing interesting here unless you are looking for GOTLE lol. Hope everyone has a great weekend

#91 7 years ago

I am in the market for a GOTLE but unfortunately you are about $1000 over what they're selling for on Pinside right now. The "trolls" are just trying to let you know that it just isn't going to happen right now. I agree with you that the game is "worth" $7000 but that's not what people are paying on Pinside, even for nice HUO machines. There is a great one on here right now that is sitting for $6200. Another one last month started at $7000 and dropped all the way to $6000 before it was purchased (by me). Luckily for that guy, the dude that was buying his LotR offered him $7000 in person when he saw how nice his GOTLE was, but that seems like a rare situation. You also have to know that a topper and mods are never going to recoup their cost. You buy those things for you, not for resale. I assume you also have an ad on Ebay and Craigslist. If not, you should.

If you're not willing to "take a bath" on this sale and don't really need to sell, I suggest you take the ad down for now and you won't have to deal with the "trolls" and "usual pinside instigation". This just isn't the right time and place for a $7000 GOTLE. Also, you can't drop the price and then raise it back up. I've seen car/ATV/boat/camper/gun/etc dealers do this. If someone has seen the lower price, they know you'll take that (as does everyone who sees this thread). So really, you aren't even getting any interest at $6800 right now.

Good luck.

#92 7 years ago

TRAMD, It sounds like you are not in the market for a GOTLe, you stole one at 6k. Are you looking for a second one? Otherwise you are no different than The "trolls" you profess to know so well. Enjoy our new game.

#93 7 years ago

OP,
"For sale: Game of Thrones (Premium/LE) XMAS PRICE DROP."
At least change the tittle if your not offering the "XMAS PRICE DROP" because it does date it a bit, but it is your thread and you can do what you want.
GLWS bump.

#94 7 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

TRAMD, It sounds like you are not in the market for a GOTLe, you stole one at 6k. Are you looking for a second one? Otherwise you are no different than The "trolls" you profess to know so well. Enjoy our new game.

You read it wrong...don't blame you as it's a bit of word salad. He "bought" a GOTLE for $6000...until some other guy bought it for $7000.

So, no he doesn't own one, and no he didn't buy one for $6000, though it's anybody's guess why he brings up a GOTLE that sold for $7,000 as proof that it's worth $6,000.

Yes, it's confusing.

#95 7 years ago
Quoted from LoveNeverDiesGuy:

OP,
"For sale: Game of Thrones (Premium/LE) XMAS PRICE DROP."
At least change the tittle if your not offering the "XMAS PRICE DROP" because it does date it a bit, but it is your thread and you can do what you want.
GLWS bump.

I told him to do that about 60 posts ago. He said he couldn't? I'm not sure he knows how to edit. Would be better for his sale if he learned how so people don't click on the title expecting a price drop.

#96 7 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

The seller and I made a "deal" on Pinside for $6000. There were a couple days before I could make the 6 hour trip to get it and pay him cash. He was also selling a LotR. The buyer for his LotR showed up the day before I was headed to the seller and offered him $7000 for the GOTLE. He took that and called me to apologize. There were no hard feelings. He did the right thing.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You read it wrong...don't blame you as it's a bit of word salad. He "bought" a GOTLE for $6000...until some other guy bought it for $7000.
So, no he doesn't own one, and no he didn't buy one for $6000, though it's anybody's guess why he brings up a GOTLE that sold for $7,000 as proof that it's worth $6,000.
Yes, it's confusing.

I brought it up as evidence that while he may be right that in the correct situation these are fetching $7000, recently on Pinside they just aren't selling for anywhere close to that.

#97 7 years ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

I brought it up as evidence that while he may be right that in the correct situation these are fetching $7000, recently on Pinside they just aren't selling for anywhere close to that.

Except for when they are.

#98 7 years ago

So funny how everytime I log into this post its just babble but none about purchasing the game. lol

If you are not looking to purchase a GOTLE why even post here? No I am not changing the title it's no point. Plus I paid to have this ad featured so no I am not going to waste money to appease you poor misguided few who can't figure out that I was being merry for Christmas and offering a couple hundred dollars off sheesh. Get over it already.

Game still for sale. 7k Pinside is such a great tool but such a headache with all the child like behavior.

#99 7 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

I told him to do that about 60 posts ago. He said he couldn't? I'm not sure he knows how to edit. Would be better for his sale if he learned how so people don't click on the title expecting a price drop.

use your eyes to read, pretty simple, nothing but the same ppl posting anyway (trolling) it can't be described as anything else.

#100 7 years ago

Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:Except for when they are.

if you use Pinside suggest a price it gives you 6850 without topper or mods so???? I just am going to check this ad on occasion for an actual interested party and et the trolls do their own thing. Seems everytime I log in that is all I see is trolling.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Advance, NC
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Alpine, CALIFORNIA
Machine - For Sale
Tuscaloosa, AL
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

There are 127 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-game-of-thrones-premiumle-xmas-price-drop/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.