You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0094 (resized).JPG
Screenshot (46) (resized).png
homer crazy (resized).jpg
untitled (resized).png

There are 127 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Game of Thrones (Premium/LE)

Added: 2016-12-12 23:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (January 24th, 2017) • Ended: January 30th, 2017
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 7,000 (Firm)

Price is firm

Item description

Home use only, speaker lights, side art panels, battering ram upgrade, small sticker upgrade on right side , stern topper, upgraded shooter rod and housing

no trades...... 7k

Raleigh N.C. ###-###-#### [phone number removed] text

Item photos

got (resized).jpg
got2 (resized).jpg
IMG_3235 (resized).JPG
IMG_3236 (resized).JPG
IMG_3237 (resized).JPG
IMG_3238 (resized).JPG
IMG_3239 (resized).JPG
IMG_3240 (resized).JPG
IMG_3241 (resized).JPG
IMG_3243 (resized).JPG
IMG_3242 (resized).JPG
IMG_3244 (resized).JPG
IMG_3245 (resized).JPG
IMG_3246 (resized).JPG
IMG_3247 (resized).JPG
IMG_3248 (resized).JPG
IMG_3249 (resized).JPG
IMG_3250 (resized).JPG
IMG_3251 (resized).JPG
IMG_3252 (resized).JPG
IMG_3253 (resized).JPG
IMG_3254 (resized).JPG
IMG_3255 (resized).JPG
IMG_3256 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are happilymarried05's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to happilymarried05's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Raleigh, NC, US

#2 7 years ago

drool ... that pin looks great! glwts

#3 7 years ago

Thanks lots of inquiries but no $$$$$$ lol whoever hits the PayPal or cash first gets it.

Price goes back to 7k day after Xmas

#4 7 years ago

Through the end of the day $6800.00

#5 7 years ago

So if it doesn't sell at $6,800 you're pricing it back to $7,000? Well good luck. Here's a free bump.

#6 7 years ago

Ive never seen this marketing trick work GLWS

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

New Year's day sale? $6600? Bump

#8 7 years ago

10 k by next x-mas

#9 7 years ago

Oh wow look at that the usual pinside instigation. Yes i dropped the price an extra 200 as a good gesture for Christmas, after Christmas the price is 7k which is good to begin with, and why would it ever be 10 next Christmas. Don't you people ever get tired of doing the same child like things over and over and over in every single thread?

Merry Christmas

#10 7 years ago

Think that's a great price. Isn't the topper like $500? I'm just not into the show at all. Played the Pro & Premium and enjoyed it. Would have enjoyed it more if I knew anything about GOT.

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Think that's a great price. Isn't the topper like $500? I'm just not into the show at all. Played the Pro & Premium and enjoyed it. Would have enjoyed it more if I knew anything about GOT.

Yes the topper is 399.00 or it was when i bought it. 7k is a great price but I am a bad guy now bc i was in the Xmas spirit and dropped the price for a day or two.....

GOT is an awesome show, but not for everyone i guess. I like the pin i have had it twice already but i have to choose one to move quick so this is it :/

Not moving as quickly as i had hoped at the price but i think it's worth it so worse case ill keep it

#12 7 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

wasn't really a "marketing trick" as i am not a "business" more just a man being in the Christmas spirit but thank you for the bump

#14 7 years ago

7k guys and gals. great price :/ slow sell

#15 7 years ago

Nice looking game. It will sell once people recover from Christmas GLWS

#16 7 years ago

It's a fun game- I'm just not into the theme. But GLWS!- I think that's a reasonable ask.

#17 7 years ago
Quoted from happilymarried05:

7k guys and gals. great price :/ slow sell

I would just reply with "every day is Christmas" and knock the price down 3% to $6800.

#18 7 years ago

If you where closer I would be offering you a couple of trade ideas.

#19 7 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

I would just reply with "every day is Christmas" and knock the price down 3% to $6800.

No, I think i am good at 7k. Christmas has come and gone. Just like any other "deal" you catch the price while its on sale or you miss it. That ship sailed. Happy New Yeat

7k for a great game

#20 7 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

If you where closer I would be offering you a couple of trade ideas.

I have driven further than where you are located for games lol but i am more looking to free up some cash for the new home. May entertain lower priced games and cash. Shoot me a pm, never hurts to ask

#21 7 years ago

Bump for a great game at a great price

#22 7 years ago

This is a GREAT GAME! I have the premium and this gets the most play at my house. Once you start to understand the rules, this game becomes ridiculously good. It won't be leaving my collection anytime soon because I just keep coming back for more. His price, WITH TOPPER, is really good. Good luck with sale!

#23 7 years ago

Ty buddy . It is fun and I love the theme hard to pick one to rotate out but gotta do it lol

#24 7 years ago

Still available 7k cash

Partial trade possible if you pick up here in Raleigh

#25 7 years ago

Looking at your collection I was going to comment on why not sell WWE versus GOT but I see you have it up for sale as well. This is a great game that the strategy guys love. Tough time to sell but I wish you the best bump.

#26 7 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

Looking at your collection I was going to comment on why not sell WWE versus GOT but I see you have it up for sale as well. This is a great game that the strategy guys love. Tough time to sell but I wish you the best bump.

ty sir

#30 7 years ago

Just a recommendation. Since you refuse to honor the lower price that you promoted, maybe change the title of the thread so that people don't click on it thinking the machine has been discounted. Or cancel the ad and start a new one so people dont read any of the drama. Glws sincerely.

#31 7 years ago

If I didn't already have mine, yours would be in my basement. GLWS.

#32 7 years ago

Raise the price another 200 and it will sell.

#33 7 years ago

It's certainly worth another $200 at least. Mine's not leaving...I have a special love/hate relationship with that game.

#34 7 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Just a recommendation. Since you refuse to honor the lower price that you promoted, maybe change the title of the thread so that people don't click on it thinking the machine has been discounted. Or cancel the ad and start a new one so people dont read any of the drama. Glws sincerely.

Pretty sure i paid to have it featured so no i am not going to waste money bc ppl want to cause drama over a man being in the Christmas spirit and trying to give a little discount. I am not refusing anything, Had the game sold before xmas i would honor the $6800.00 however since it did not the price is my original asking of $7k.

Buy it or don't buy it i don't care either way. It will sell or sit in my gameroom. Considering the game and extras 7k is a great price, for those who wish to troll and complain you should have bought when Christmas was here.

#36 7 years ago

Pretty sure i paid to have it featured so no i am not going to waste money bc ppl want to cause drama over a man being in the Christmas spirit and trying to give a little discount. I am not refusing anything, Had the game sold before xmas i would honor the $6800.00 however since it did not the price is my original asking of $7k.
Buy it or don't buy it i don't care either way. It will sell or sit in my gameroom. Considering the game and extras 7k is a great price, for those who wish to troll and complain you should have bought when Christmas was here.

So are you saying if someone offers you $6800 you will tell them to pound sand?

#37 7 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

And do a you tube video about it

Glws

#38 7 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Are you bored?

yep pound it, play in it, kick rocks, tires or anything else you wish to do.

the game is $7K take it or leave it. What is it with you guys on here and drama. Don't you get tired of it?

THIS GAME IS 7K WITH TOPPER, SPEAKER LIGHTS, BATTERING RAM MOD, SIDE ART PANELS. $7,000

christ. You people are not even interested in purchasing all you are doing is trolling and for what? Stop it, make 2017 a year that you act your age not your shoe size and just leave posts alone if they don't pertain to you.

#39 7 years ago

Would you take $5500?

#40 7 years ago

Are you bored?
yep pound it, play in it, kick rocks, tires or anything else you wish to do.
the game is $7K take it or leave it. What is it with you guys on here and drama. Don't you get tired of it?
THIS GAME IS 7K WITH TOPPER, SPEAKER LIGHTS, BATTERING RAM MOD, SIDE ART PANELS. $7,000
christ. You people are not even interested in purchasing all you are doing is trolling and for what? Stop it, make 2017 a year that you act your age not your shoe size and just leave posts alone if they don't pertain to you.

FFS you got a free bump out of he deal. Sorry I asked a question, I didn't mean to upset you!

Quoted from jayhawkai:

Would you take $5500?

YouTube rant video in 5, 4, 3, 2...

#41 7 years ago

Bottom line - this game with the topper is a steal for 7K. It's not a great time to sell this game with all the LE money tied up in others. It's a great game that deserves more respect. Especially the LE with the Dragon art and armor package.

#42 7 years ago

There are a few in the market place for 6300 and 6400 with shakers and side art...how much does the topper and an extra sticker cost?

#43 7 years ago

Topper is $500. LEs in the market for $6300??

#46 7 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Bottom line - this game with the topper is a steal for 7K.

If it were a steal it would have sold the first day.

The question of "right" price must include a timeframe. Obviously $6800 wasn't it within a month for this one.

Game of Thrones is a great game. That doesn't change with price. It may be a great value to someone at $7k but so far they haven't noticed the ad.
GLWS

#47 7 years ago

Sales are often about location and timing. Appears as if he has neither currently.

#48 7 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Sales are often about location and timing. Appears as if he has neither currently.

I predict Spring will be a buyers market as people make room for new games.

#49 7 years ago

Topper isn't worth $100 on any game imho and i overpaid big time on TWD....... Yep, $6300 and still no sale.

Next xmas bump for Op.

You tube rant bump!

You reap what you sow.

Glws

#50 7 years ago

sure seems like the pro models of most titles do the best as far as value retention, with a few exceptions of course

There are 127 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-game-of-thrones-premiumle-xmas-price-drop and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.