(Topic ID: 211533)

For sale: Game of Thrones (Premium w/topper)

By kse001

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by kse001
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

P1030562 (resized).JPG
P1030563 (resized).JPG
P1030564 (resized).JPG
P1030561 (resized).JPG
P1030560 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Game of Thrones (Premium w/topper)

Added: 2018-03-05 23:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (October 24th, 2018) • Ended: December 5th, 2018
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 6,250

Item description

Listed this earlier in the year, but starting to think about mixing things up again given some of the new titles coming out. Listing my HUO Game of Thrones up for sale. I am original purchaser. Game has seen very little play in its lifetime and is in like-new condition with no cosmetic or mechanical problems at all. Includes a shaker motor, Stern inner side blade art (premium version), speaker light kit, and Stern dragon topper. No "mods" to speak of other than having swapped out the stock flipper rubber for super bandz.

Pricing takes into account the inclusion of the Stern topper which cost $500. Might consider selling without the topper since that could be sold separately, but would prefer to sell them together. Not really looking for any trades.

Local pickup is preferred, but am fine with shipping if buyer arranges for the transport.

Listed with some not-very-detailed photos, but I am happy to take better pics with the glass off for interested buyers. Feel free to contact me via PM with any questions.

Item photos

P1030560 (resized).JPG
P1030561 (resized).JPG
P1030564 (resized).JPG
P1030563 (resized).JPG
P1030562 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are kse001's market stats.

silver Seller

kse001 has Pinside Silver seller status!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to kse001's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Madison, WI, US

#2 6 years ago

Bumping ad - reduced price by $100 after a little more research and also updated description to indicate potential for selling without topper.

7 months later
#3 5 years ago

I've re-listed this game for sale using an old ad and just reduced the price by $200. Price is now $6250.

#4 5 years ago

Great deal on a game for those that like complicated/deep rules. Color DMD really adds a lot to this game. 500$ topper included. Great value. GLWTS.

1 week later
#5 5 years ago

Friday bump

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-game-of-thrones-premium-wtopper and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.