DSC_9226 (resized).JPG
DSC_9225 (resized).JPG
DSC_9224 (resized).JPG
DSC_9223 (resized).JPG
DSC_9222 (resized).JPG
DSC_9221 (resized).JPG
DSC_9220 (resized).JPG
DSC_9219 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Game of Thrones LE

Featured Ad

Added: 2019-08-22 03:14:14 UTC • Ended: August 29th, 2019
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 7,000 (OBO)

Open for offers

Interactive back glass lighting, shaker, mirror blades, topper, color dmd and other mods.

No trades please.

Item photos

9FD87B86-C799-45EC-B68C-63A28A0526B6 (resized).jpeg
8D9221E5-EE1C-4D2B-8A73-6D583FB84B90 (resized).jpeg
DSC_9221 (resized).JPG
DSC_9215 (resized).JPG
DSC_9216 (resized).JPG
DSC_9217 (resized).JPG
DSC_9218 (resized).JPG
DSC_9219 (resized).JPG
97A050A1-F684-4C7A-8CF6-745933EBEF7C (resized).jpeg
DSC_9220 (resized).JPG
F77C14F7-0437-40E9-A987-367085CA2162 (resized).jpeg
DSC_9222 (resized).JPG
DSC_9223 (resized).JPG
DSC_9224 (resized).JPG
DSC_9225 (resized).JPG
DSC_9226 (resized).JPG
DSC_9227 (resized).JPG
DSC_9231 (resized).JPG
DSC_9232 (resized).JPG
DSC_9235 (resized).JPG
DSC_9236 (resized).JPG
DSC_9237 (resized).JPG
DSC_9238 (resized).JPG
DSC_9239 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Cserold's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Cserold's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 7,000

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Dallas, TX, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

#2 4 years ago

Hmm, Color DMD 400 $'s, Topper was what 450$'s? So basically get an LE for 6200! This is a bargain on the game with some of the best code and strategy opportunities out there. I do not like to ship ,but ,if I did not already own this game I definitely would be making a deal here. GLWTS

#3 4 years ago

Much nicer and more detailed pics posted this morning. Thanks all.

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

..So basically get an LE for 6200! This is a bargain on the game with some of the best code and strategy opportunities out there.

Ya....his games are priced to move. Great pinsider. I’ve been to his place many times and his games are better than described. If you are looking for a GOT...this is the one you want!

#5 4 years ago

Wow. Great value at that price.

Have you installed the new code?

For anyone out there that hasn't played GoT on the new code and your on the fence, just know that the game has improved a lot since it came out. Once people realize how much better it is, you wont find them this cheap.

Imho it's a top 25 game now.

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Wow. Great value at that price.
Have you installed the new code?
For anyone out there that hasn't played GoT on the new code and your on the fence, just know that the game has improved a lot since it came out. Once people realize how much better it is, you wont find them this cheap.
Imho it's a top 25 game now.

Even without the new code, it was a top 5 game in my collection. I had to watch all the detailed tutorial videos for it to "click" but when it did....wow. Gonna miss it bad.

#8 4 years ago

LE with great mods and a great price. What makes this a Refinery Edition though? Looks like the LE I had. Maybe I'm just missing something.

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from wxforecaster:

LE with great mods and a great price. What makes this a Refinery Edition though? Looks like the LE I had. Maybe I'm just missing something.

Good question. Bought from ASOA and I think it was advertised as such. I think maybe the gold shooter, bolts and maybe back glass lighting. Jonathan, if that’s not correct or I’m mis-remembering please update here. Or any of you other refinery guys out there feel free to chime in. Want to represent correctly.

#10 4 years ago

Speaker lights, shooter knob, leg bolts. There are small touches done to it.

If the backbox has interactive lighting, then it would have been added also.

#11 4 years ago

If it was a "true" refinery edition it would have the numbered plaque on the front of the coin door.

#12 4 years ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

If it was a "true" refinery edition it would have the numbered plaque on the front of the coin door.

You know, that’s a damn good point. Maybe something refinery guy did for jonathan that wasn’t official. ASOA was awesome to buy from and game was even better than I expected. I’m probably using wrong terminology here and will remove from ad. Thanks guys.

#13 4 years ago

No worries. Wasnt trying to stir the pot. Just curious. If I had cash this would already be a done deal. Only game I ever regret selling even though it went to a friend.

#14 4 years ago

Your posts alone are making me consider eating a chunk of savings to get one of your games....they all look amazing.

#15 4 years ago

Craig is an amazing collector and yes he did buy one of my custom High end Game of Thrones LE pins. We are not affiliated with Pinball refinery. I respect those guys and think there products are great. This pin was sold as one of my custom high end pins. Everything was done to this game if I remember correctly. Topper, Specialty lighting, mirror blades, brass accents, color dmd, speaker inserts and probably 20 other upgrades I can't remember at this time. Craig's list of pins he put up for sale yesterday is amazing and anyone would be pleased with the quality of this game and I'm sure the rest of his collection.

Good luck with your sale!

Thank you
Amusement Services of America

#16 4 years ago

Might be helpful to list all the mods

#17 4 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Might be helpful to list all the mods

I seriously would but, outside of the big things Jonathan listed, I honestly don't even know as far as the play field things go. Not an expert on "factory build" on this game as it was released before I got in the hobby. I think she's sold with a few backups.

#18 4 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

Craig is an amazing collector and yes he did buy one of my custom High end Game of Thrones LE pins. We are not affiliated with Pinball refinery. I respect those guys and think there products are great. This pin was sold as one of my custom high end pins. Everything was done to this game if I remember correctly. Topper, Specialty lighting, mirror blades, brass accents, color dmd, speaker inserts and probably 20 other upgrades I can't remember at this time. Craig's list of pins he put up for sale yesterday is amazing and anyone would be pleased with the quality of this game and I'm sure the rest of his collection.
Good luck with your sale!
Thank you

hey, man, nice of you to say! Thanks!

#19 4 years ago

This is from what I can remember!
Needless to say this game is way underpriced and should sell very quickly. Best of luck everyone!

HD Glass
Pinstadiums
Mirror Blades
Speaker lights
Speaker inserts
Color dmd
Interactive backbox
Stern topper
Plastic protectors
Brass Bolts
Brass shooter housing and shooter
Flipper toppers
Titan rubbers

www.ASOAONLINE.COM

#20 4 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

This is from what I can remember!
Needless to say this game is way underpriced and should sell very quickly. Best of luck everyone!
HD Glass
Pinstadiums
Mirror Blades
Speaker lights
Speaker inserts
Color dmd
Interactive backbox
Stern topper
Plastic protectors
Brass Bolts
Brass shooter housing and shooter
Flipper toppers
Titan rubbers
www.ASOAONLINE.COM

Should comment I am sending the Pinstadiums back to get repaired. One side went out. I can have them shipped directly back to you if needed.

#21 4 years ago

I will inform Scott @Pinstadiums and the new owner of the game will send the not working unit back and would be issued a new set free of charge. Please have the new owner call me directly.

Thanks
Jonathan
786-601-GAME (4263)

#22 4 years ago

Two pin deal with a good pinsider. This one may be the steal in collection once pinstadiums ship back to new owner. This game is special once you learn it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-game-of-thrones-le-refinery-edition and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.