View topic image gallery

7c9a19a92db63c222967894f669d0980.jpg
81651a9fb5428586ff4479092a7a8f52_1.jpg
81651a9fb5428586ff4479092a7a8f52.jpg
first_car.jpg
image.jpg
425802.jpg
11988690_10153569430404244_8900219635938559055_n.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nevus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#124 8 years ago

No it drama here. Tron LE and ACDC BIB were a big hit. People got all out of sorts when Metallica MOP LE was "sold out".
There was some back lash and market adjustment to follow.

It looks like Stern is now requiring 2K per LE game from distributors to hold them. Maybe it's a new policy. No big deal. As always, vote with your wallet. Even Teekee has a few modern Stern LE/Prems.

#125 8 years ago
Quoted from Hougie:

I don't get it, I only see "ignored user comment".

Yea me too..

I see ignored people. All the time.

#167 8 years ago
Quoted from Plungemaster:

But.... Dont you guys see stern is taking advantage of the rich pinmates under us?
They are ripping you off! Big time!

...i cant believe you would support that. I just cant.

I agree. You can't see it. Perhaps you assume that everyone else should see it your way? It's a big world out there and lots of people see things differently. No big deal.

Quoted from paul_8788:

Buying an LE right out of the gate makes no sense. No idea of real gameplay, no idea of what issues might show up in manufacturing, months long waits for up to date code. Knowing all of this, if GoT looks awesome I seriously consider taking the plunge even with the CDN dollar the way it is.

Why? Because pinball is fun. Because I have the money. What I choose to do with my money is my business and no one else's business.
For every person in this thread who thinks buying an LE is stupid there are probably one million people who think buying a pin of any kind is a gigantic waste of cash, so to each their own.
I will promise though, if I do buy an LE I won't be on here whining about minor issues and early code.

I pretty much agree with this whole comment. Except I live in 'Merica!

#183 8 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

Tell that to all the B-title games that are booming in price. Congo, RBION, Shadow and BSD. I think that due to these higher prices on NIB's, people like myself have been searching for these 'bang for your buck' games. Only to find them more scarce and inflating in price with every sale.

Over time the number of 90's and before pinball games is flat (not being made) decreasing (lost in storage lockers or destroyed). Population increases, number of collectors (even if small) increases way past where it was in the 90's and before. Many existing games get "restored" and prices go up when they sell them. The market is getting full, but I don't see many fire sales coming up. Maybe a few companies going out of business.

#224 8 years ago

700. That's a lot of LEs!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nevus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-game-of-thrones-le-now-taking-deposits?tu=nevus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.