View topic image gallery

7c9a19a92db63c222967894f669d0980.jpg
81651a9fb5428586ff4479092a7a8f52_1.jpg
81651a9fb5428586ff4479092a7a8f52.jpg
first_car.jpg
image.jpg
425802.jpg
11988690_10153569430404244_8900219635938559055_n.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aurich.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#24 8 years ago

I think it's crazy to be sending in money for an LE already. But, if you're feeling that kind of crazy, JJ is awesome, and I'd recommend trusting him with your insanity.

#63 8 years ago
Quoted from Alphajerk3000:

This, basically. I sent in 1k to JJ when Walking Dead was announced (just like today), just to make sure I have one secured. The pics of the play field were announced, it was not for me and I requested a refund, which I received about two hours later. Not sure what everyone is getting so upset about. I don't understand the harm in doing it this way.

That's fine, JJ is a good guy. Your money is safe I'm sure. People are just tired of the hype engines. And just to be clear I think that goes for every game, Alien included. I love that people are in and excited on that, don't get me wrong, but I'd never encourage it.

Quoted from jgentry:

Wrong, Spooky just proved that it's far from dead. 300 games spoken for before a single picture is shown.

With zero money down. It's just a list. There's a $1000 deposit eventually, but not until after the game is revealed. I'm good with that (I'm on the list).

Everyone should spend their own money however they want. We've just seen a lot of broken promises and bullshit, can't help but think keeping your wallet closed until you've been given what you need to see would be better. Code, art, gameplay, whatever.

#138 8 years ago
Quoted from BoozeMarlin:

Or everytime Rarehero thumbs up an Aurich post

It's a curse to be so brilliant and insightful!

#175 8 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

There is only one distributor in California.

Don't worry man, that's not true. Nothing but love to Gio, but Refinery is just the only one that hangs out on Pinside, not the only distributor in the state.

#216 8 years ago

We've been saying "this is the last DMD game!" for literally years now. I'll believe it when I see it in a machine, and not until then.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aurich.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-game-of-thrones-le-now-taking-deposits?tu=aurich and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.