Topic Stats

• 245 posts
  • 117 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by LesManley
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 7 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

7c9a19a92db63c222967894f669d0980.jpg
81651a9fb5428586ff4479092a7a8f52_1.jpg
81651a9fb5428586ff4479092a7a8f52.jpg
first_car.jpg
image.jpg
425802.jpg
11988690_10153569430404244_8900219635938559055_n.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

There are 245 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.
#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

for sale

Game Of Thrones LE

Added: September 4th, 2015 Re-listed: 2 times (March 12th, 2016) Ended: May 28th, 2016
Condition: NIB - New in box (distributor/business)

Item description

2 NIB Game Of Thrones Left!!

Call For Pricing! Instock Ready to ship!

[phone number removed]

JJ

Item photos

11988690_10153569430404244_8900219635938559055_n.jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

http://gameexchange.biz/products/game-of-thrones-pre-order-deposit-only

Listing result

The seller ended this ad but did not submit a final sales price into our price database.

Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!

Item location

Denver, CO, US

Seller insights

These are Gexchange's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Gexchange's stats page

#2 4 years ago

Wow taking people's money not telling them the cost of the game or when it will ship

#3 4 years ago
Quoted from ek77:

Wow taking people's money not telling them the cost of the game or when it will ship

I have a bigger issue with him misspelling "Ritchie".

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

After 7 days additional 1k deposit will be due to lock in for a Total of 2k

$2,000.....I'm in! Cheapest Stern yet.

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from ek77:

Pretty Much is the STD operating Procedure of the Pre Orders. Ive had people asking me for Months to take there deposit money and have refused until release conformation from Stern. Ive got a list of 20 guys that have asked me to call them as soon as its released so they can get in on it. Thats What I'm doing while I type

Quoted from RobT:

I have a bigger issue with him misspelling "Ritchie".

That will Teach me to to make a Item on the website while on making Phone Calls! Sorry to offend! =)

JJ

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

$2,000.....I'm in! Cheapest Stern yet.

Ha says additional deposit of 1k for a total of 2k.

#7 4 years ago

email sent. is it just preorders on LE's or for pros as well?

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

Ive had people asking me for Months to take there deposit money and have refused until release conformation from Stern.

Glad to see pre ordering is dead...

#9 4 years ago

No pics, no price, and no ship date. I"M IN.

#10 4 years ago

Folks, do you want to get better games at better prices and quicker delivery dates?

Then QUIT pre-ordering machines, especially when they do not even have a price! If I was selling and people would send money not even knowing what I wanted for the machine I would certainly raise the price. I did not send money for MMr until machines were int the hands of owners and I never will. Pinball is worse than crack for a lot of people.

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

No pics, no price, and no ship date. I"M IN.

hahaha awesome. I'm taking deposits on insurance on pre-orders....

#12 4 years ago
Quoted from glasairpilot:

Folks, do you want to get better games at better prices and quicker delivery dates?
Then QUIT pre-ordering machines, especially when they do not even have a price! If I was selling and people would send money not even knowing what I wanted for the machine I would certainly raise the price. I did not send money for MMr until machines were int the hands of owners and I never will. Pinball is worse than crack for a lot of people.

If there is one thing I have learned during my short time in pinball it is there is a surprising amount of people in the pin community who have more money than sense. Just saying.

#13 4 years ago

JJ is a great supplier of pinball machines. Offering a service as he does, knowing what he does, is appreciated by some and hated by others. You must choose. Appreciate, or hate. Or just STFU.

Thank you for the service you offer. Everyone have a great holiday weekend.

#14 4 years ago
Quoted from BenetBoy78:

JJ is a great supplier of pinball machines. Offering a service as he does, knowing what he does, is appreciated by some and hated by others. You must choose. Appreciate, or hate. Or just STFU.
Thank you for the service you offer. Everyone have a great holiday weekend.

YEAH! for reals though, nobody should be complaining about JJ, if he says you can put a deposit down on an LE, hes gonna get you an LE

#15 4 years ago

JJ makes it clear that deposits are FULLY REFUNDABLE.

#16 4 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

hahaha awesome. I'm taking deposits on insurance on pre-orders....

No Insurance needed! Fully refundable.

#17 4 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

You have a good rep obviously. just trying piling on man. I like being a d-bag lol. You were the first to market with it which is admirable. you know what they said about the pioneers though? Their the ones with the arrows in their backs

#18 4 years ago

#1 reason to buy from JJ, customer service. How long do you want to mess around when your shitty NIB Stern has decals falling off or needs a part? JJ responds what seems like any hour of the day, and has the best warranty part turn around from my experience.

#19 4 years ago

People shouldn't even be buying shit they haven't played, more or less haven't even seen. I thought this forum was getting smarter?

#20 4 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

People shouldn't even be buying shit they haven't played, more or less haven't even seen. I thought this forum was getting smarter?

Nope. Everyone has Alzheimer's here.

'NEVER PRE-ORDERING AGAIN!'

-6 months later-

'SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!'

#21 4 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

or doesnt exist

#22 4 years ago

And when is the official announcement aka pictures please.

#23 4 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

You might be my closest dist at 9 hours away. I'll keep this in mind.

#24 4 years ago

I think it's crazy to be sending in money for an LE already. But, if you're feeling that kind of crazy, JJ is awesome, and I'd recommend trusting him with your insanity.

#25 4 years ago

Nothing at all against GEX, they are one if the best out there, but I still can't get people so desperate to throw cash at something they only have a theme for at this point. I get that its refundable and all, but why do we have to be so desperate? Has there been that many titles that the LEs sold completely out before the release of any pictures? My only guess is its the same people that just purchase every singe NIB title no matter what it is.

#26 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I think it's crazy to be sending in money for an LE already.

Well, it is fully refundable. Saves a spot in case it's awesome. Back out if it looks like it sucks.

#27 4 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Are you kidding? It's "The Game of Thrones" therefore it's got to be the BEST EVER...

Send Money Now!!

LE's Almost Gone so Hurry!

#28 4 years ago

Floppy Wieners

#29 4 years ago

If you have enough money, the pettiness of human nature washes away......

#30 4 years ago

Should not see a price increase.

#31 4 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Well, it is fully refundable. Saves a spot in case it's awesome. Back out if it looks like it sucks.

I wouldn't send a deposit based on current LE prices, but i agree with your statement, especially in case they announce a really low number of LE's.

#32 4 years ago

Whether you have a lot of money or no money makes no difference in smart business. I'm sure JJ is a great guy/company and they will deliver. My point is that I read page after page about incomplete codes, crappy side art decals, bad play fields delays in getting games, etc and yet, people will stand in line to pre-order the same crap they are STILL griping about in the machines they pre-ordered before.

Why not be smart and hold back so that Stern and others GIVE you color hi-res graphics and COMPLETE code before buying another? Better yet, let someone else pay the $8500 price tag and play it a year/work out the bugs/see if code is complete and then buy theirs for $2000 less?

I just see no reason to plunk down cash when history shows it rarely pays off.

#33 4 years ago

Goodness-Gracious...all the guy is trying to do is announce that he is taking preorders. No need to nitpick or tear him apart. If you don't want to participate....don't. Why ruin it for others who want to participate and get hyped up about the game. Nothing wrong with a little excitement and anticipation.

Looking forward to this pin...Why? Because all pinball is good. New pinball is even better.

#34 4 years ago

People buy and play pinball for a variety of reasons - some are purely into restoration, some for the sport of scoring and mastering physics (theme mostly irrelevant), some are really driven by nostalgia, some are really into playing very specific styles/layout of pins....and some are driven by theme. Most people are a mix of a few of those categories. For someone not into GoT (me!), it can seem crazy to see people jumping on board sight unseen. However, I could easily think of several dream themes that would have me shelling out a refundable deposit sight unseen from a proven manufacturer, designer and distributor. All pre-ordering is not equal....and seeing people's enthusiasm and love of pinball always makes my day.

#35 4 years ago

pre-order the same crap they are STILL griping about in the machines they pre-ordered before.

I think this is a deposit, and not a pre-order. This isn't a 4 year wait while your money is tied up. The game will be shipping in weeks, not years. It's just to hold a spot, and is fully refundable.

#36 4 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

Pretty Much is the STD

Can you really get a STD from a pinball machine?

#37 4 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

Ive got a list of 20 guys that have asked me to call them as soon as its released so they can get in on it. Thats What I'm doing while I type

Good then you know to put up money for 20 games. Are you giving a price break to those buy the games for you to sell.

#38 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I think it's crazy to be sending in money for an LE already. But, if you're feeling that kind of crazy, JJ is awesome, and I'd recommend trusting him with your insanity.

Agree. Even I hit the wall. I will buy from JJ when I see the game. No more pre ordering. If you must there is no better guy to deal with. He will let you see the pics before deciding and if everyone starts freaking out you are locked in. If you change your mind you get a refund from him right away. Win win if you are in.

#39 4 years ago
Quoted from dsuperbee:

Nope. Everyone has Alzheimer's here.
'NEVER PRE-ORDERING AGAIN!'
-6 months later-
'SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!'

what were we talking about?

#40 4 years ago

JJ is great to deal with, highly recommend buying a machine from him. My Kiss transaction was flawless and he is very helpful if you have any issues with your machine.

#41 4 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

#1 reason to buy from JJ, customer service. How long do you want to mess around when your shitty NIB Stern has decals falling off or needs a part? JJ responds what seems like any hour of the day, and has the best warranty part turn around from my experience.

Agreed, always received excellent support from JJ in my purchases from him.

#42 4 years ago

I've bought two NIB games from JJ over the years. He's a good dude.

#43 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinpast:

Ha Guess I depends on what you are doing with your pinballs.. Do Splinters count as an STD? Ouch....

Quoted from ek77:

Good then you know to put up money for 20 games. Are you giving a price break to those buy the games for you to sell.

Not Sure what you are asking? Usually Yes people who have a pre order in before price and pictures are announced get a extra discount as others can attest to from the last few releases.

JJ

#44 4 years ago

My point is that I read page after page about incomplete codes, crappy side art decals, bad play fields delays in getting games, etc..

There would be nothing to talk about if all this was good when released.

#45 4 years ago

I had a great experience with JJ when I bought my Kiss from him. Even got to check out his showroom when I was in town on business and play some games, which helped me convince my wife to get another one! Great to deal with. Without people showing they are serious, how would he know how many to order?

#46 4 years ago

Why do all of you people care what others do with their money? If you don't like preordering a game then don't.

#47 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinpast:

You can from centerflank's "Luci glory hole Box panel."

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-fs-huo-big-bang-bar-74-total-plays#post-2612666

#48 4 years ago

This is why Stern stays with licensed games.... all they need to do is announce a name and money starts flowing.

#49 4 years ago

This a slanderous statement and should not be tolerated on Pinside.

#50 4 years ago

I have absolutely no beef with the OP nor what he is doing here. If buyers are pandering for the new game before a single picture, video, playfield layout, or delivery date is announced, that's THEIR right. I don't agree with it, but it's their right

Pre-order IS dead......

unless you're Stern. Stern has a track record of bringing games out one after another. People have faith because the history of releases is good (code releases is another matter). People are simply recognizing that when Stern announces a new game, the release date generally is x < 3 months. For those that can afford it, WHY NOT?

Unfortunately, this behavior will continue to drive the NIB prices up, having a ripple effect on all the older games (look at the DMD games that were x < $2000 all day long in 2012). That's ok though; it helped me realize I won't be finding BSD for $2200 or JM for $1500 anymore, so I latched onto them like a barnacle on a dock.

As far as the theme itself: meh. Couldn't care less.

There are 245 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside