Topic Stats

• 61 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by Toucanf16
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20191231_152402 (resized).jpg
20191231_152434 (resized).jpg
20191231_152512 (resized).jpg
20191231_152521 (resized).jpg
20191231_152531 (resized).jpg
20191230_163312 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has expired.

There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 5 months ago

So, both of us misinterpreted what the other meant, along with some great hyperbole and things left assumed but not spelled out, along with the whipped cream on top of one side accusing the other of not being able to read.

Great, let's move on with our lives.

#52 5 months ago
Quoted from slochar:

So, both of us misinterpreted what the other meant, along with some great hyperbole and things left assumed but not spelled out, along with the whipped cream on top of one side accusing the other of not being able to read.
Great, let's move on with our lives.

Lol, no, you didn't say what you meant and also didn't read what I wrote which is different, and then made some weird dessert analogy. Trust me I have both moved on and regret trying to explain it all at once. Hopefully OP never tells anyone what this game sold for to spite eveyone including me for ruining his thread.

#53 5 months ago
Quoted from grantopia:

Lol, no, you didn't say what you meant and also didn't read what I wrote which is different, and then made some weird dessert analogy. Trust me I have both moved on and regret trying to explain it all at once. Hopefully OP never tells anyone what this game sold for to spite eveyone including me for ruining his thread.

All the free bumps may have contributed to the pending sale in only a day! Congrats Motobone!!

#54 5 months ago
Quoted from athenspin:

All the free bumps may have contributed to the pending sale in only a day! Congrats Motobone!!

Pay the man his money!

#55 5 months ago

This game looks effin rad, that is all.

congrats both the buyer and seller, buyer I hope you can bring it to one of the shows

#56 5 months ago

A gamatron lives at the ann arbor pinball facility, along with a flight 2000 for comparison. it is the pinstar version (which personally is just a lot easier to deal with then this sonic version.) the guy selling this sonic gamatron did a lot of work to get it going. i saw the game before he bought it, and passed. it was an electronic mess. but he persevered! i'm not sure i could have done it, or even wanted to try. it's pretty cool he got it all running, good job!

#57 5 months ago
Quoted from cfh:

A gamatron lives at the ann arbor pinball facility, along with a flight 2000 for comparison. it is the pinstar version (which personally is just a lot easier to deal with then this sonic version.) the guy selling this sonic gamatron did a lot of work to get it going. i saw the game before he bought it, and passed. it was an electronic mess. but he persevered! i'm not sure i could have done it, or even wanted to try. it's pretty cool he got it all running, good job!

Thanks for the kind words Clay!

I spent probably close to twenty hours with every board in and out of the machine multiple times. I feel that I've got a decent understanding of the board set now.

Logic probe + TTL data book was ultimately how I got this project completed.

#58 4 months ago

Awesome job getting it back to life Matt! Pinball history hero!

#59 4 months ago

Would you care to share the selling price for historical data. Either way congrats.

#60 4 months ago
Quoted from athenspin:

Looks like he under priced it....

#61 4 months ago
Quoted from Charliew65:

Looks like he under priced it....

Unless he chimes in with the selling price we may never know. If it went for the asking price both seller and buyer should be happy!

There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has expired.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside